I hate HASBRO and their distribution

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
Do not trust Target's app and it's "availability". Yesterday I entered my target around 1130 am despite my app indicating that firefly was not in my store. To my surprise they had 9 firefly figures on the pegs. I found the manager who assured me that no such items were in their inventory and that this item would not be shipped to this location. And furthermore she was tired of hearing about said item. Imagine her surprise when I directed her to the freshly stocked pegs. She was dumbfounded and continued to state that this was impossible. My advice- go check the pegs and good luck

Reaction score
Do not trust Target's app and it's "availability". Yesterday I entered my target around 1130 am despite my app indicating that firefly was not in my store. To my surprise they had 9 firefly figures on the pegs. I found the manager who assured me that no such items were in their inventory and that this item would not be shipped to this location. And furthermore she was tired of hearing about said item. Imagine her surprise when I directed her to the freshly stocked pegs. She was dumbfounded and continued to state that this was impossible. My advice- go check the pegs and good luck
Checked my local stores and no luck for me. As far as I can tell there hasn't been any firefly around me either through the site, the app, popfindr, nor in person. If you can get an extra firefly and willing to ship for cost plus shipping I am sure many would appreciate the help; I know I would be grateful.

Reaction score
I was able to pre-order Firefly, but not the Cobra Viper. I have not found either in person though. I know the Classified line is popular, but it is crazy how there are almost always empty pegs for the line.

Reaction score
Yeah that happened to me Tuesday. Took the day off. I was looking at my phone and it listed the viper out of stock. So around 11:30 I stopped at a Target on my way home and found a viper on the peg. So yeah the app and Pip finder can be untrustworthy.