I-Con 27 @ Stony Brook...

Reaction score
Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Daniel Logan (AotC Boba Fett) are confirmed guests!

I absolutely have to meet Ray Park. No word yet if he is doing a speech / q&a session. Anyone else going this year?

Reaction score
The schedule is now up. Ray Park will be there both Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning. I did not see a time or location for Daniel Logan so I emailed them. I'll be going Sunday.

Reaction score
I'm stuck being there all 3 days doing makeup at the Haunted houses booth. Looking forward to the screening of a Zombie film I worked on last summer over the weekend. Still not sure when that will be yet.

Reaction score
Havent gotten over there. $31 for admission is a little steep! How has it been? I really wanted Ray Park to autograph a Sanke Eyes figure, oh well.

Reaction score
It was great! Met Ray a few times throughout the morning/afternoon. VERY cool guy. He actually walked the entire autograph line wishing all a good morning/shook everyones hands before signing. That's class people. I have NEVER seen an actor do that before. Then, he signed for like 2-1/2 hours straight. Had him sign my Theed Hanger Duel Ep1 Maul figure I got at Ep1 midnight madness (wow - 10 YEARS AGO already). I also gave him my band's CD for his work-out sessions, LOL.

After the signing Ray did a Q&A for about 40 minutes talking about everything from his martial arts to films to doing some quick light saber demonstrations.

Daniel Logan was also on hand right at the entrance for the dealer room floor (next to "Winston" from Ghost Busters). Again, very cool guy. A LOT bigger that his young former Boba Fett days, but I'd still buy him a drink at the pub. Didn't really have time to chat with him, maybe next time.

Huge thanks to Ray and Dan for a great time!