Hyperdrive's feedback thread formerly slave1jango

Reaction score
Hyperdrive\'s feedback thread formerly slave1jango

please post your trade feedback here for s1j. Thanks so much

Reaction score
Re: Slave1jango feedback thread

I just completed a trade with Paul (slave1jango), and I have to say, he's one of the nicest guys on RS I have ever met. Very trustworthy, great communication, and helped me find the figure I was looking for. He also tossed in free figures - his generosity is second to none. I highly recommend him.

Reaction score

I had a fantaastic trade with this scummer & I would definitely do it again. I wish I had more to offer as I feel I got a really great deal! Can't say thanks enough. I was searching the forums & it seems he is a great customizer, too

Reaction score

You know how they say one man's trash is one man's treasure?

LOL

Well, just completed a trade with Paul. Transaction went completely smooth...great communication throughout. He got the cardbacks he wanted, I got the holos I wanted. Would recommend anyone a trade or transaction with this one.

Thanks, slave1... appreciate the transaction!

Reaction score

just completed a trade with Paul and I have to say I am very happy. incredibly fast shipping and incredibly friendly. thanks again!

Reaction score

Just completed a trade with Paul. Nice guy, and good to talk to.

The kamas he sent are of the utmost quality, and will serve me well. Don't hesitate to trade with this guy.

Reaction score

I just finished a transaction with Slave1jango. He's a great person to deal with! Super fast payment and great communication. I highly recommend him since he's trustworthy and polite. Thanks Paul.

Reaction score

Very nice guy to talk to. Everything went completely fine and it was a solid transaction. Would work with again.

Reaction score

Wonderful transaction, great communication and just all around nice guy, thanks so much, enjoy the Vader!

Reaction score

Had a solid transaction with slave1jango. Paid quickly and had good communication. Really nice guy to deal with. Would do so again.
Thanks!

Reaction score

Sold a couple of Marmit figures to Paul. Great guy to deal with, thanks again

Reaction score

Great deal with Paul highly recommend, awesome guy to deal with.

Reaction score
Just made a trade with Hyperdrive. Our communication was great, he shipped the Items fast, and also added extras! He Is a great scummer, and a great person to deal with. I highly recommend him. :)

Reaction score
I wanted to briefly thank and compliment Hyperdrive for his kindness. He recently contacted me generously offering me some restaurant toys from his collection. He is one of the best folks on Rebelscum I've had the pleasure of talking to. Highly recommended to others!

Reaction score
Just got through a purchase from hyperdrive, and it was a fantastic experience. Communication was solid throughout, the deal was great, and the packing job was simply outstanding. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
ditto......first 2 transactions were great!! looking forward to completing our pending 3rd transaction (items still on hold for you)
not sure what's going on, but havent heard back yet regarding items i'm holding for hyperdrive, been about 7 weeks now

Reaction score
Just completed first trade with hyperdrive.
Good communications, fast shipping, well packaged.
Thanks for the trade AND for the Bonus. :)

Reaction score
Hyperdrive was clear and open about terms of trade and shipped his figure before I even had a postage fee for my own. I would definitely trade again.

Reaction score
Far and away the best trader I've dealt with since joining RS. Much appreciated Paul, and S/F.

Reaction score
Had a great trade with Hyperdrive, packaged beautifully and with care, highly recommended.

Reaction score
Fantastic experience with Hyperdrive, great communication, wonderful packaging and just a fun guy to talk to, would love to do business with him again. :)

Reaction score
Completed a trade and items were shipped quickly and in great condition. Super easy to deal with!

Reaction score
Really can't praise Hyperdrive enough--not only was he willing to give a great deal to a fellow Scummer, he also threw in a freebie on top of that! A great guy and a credit to our community. I look forward to trading with him again.

Reaction score
Had another great trade, with quick shipping. Hyperdrive is an honest and generous trader!

Reaction score
I just recently completed a trade deal with Hyperdrive, and everything was super smooth. A great Scummer to work with! I look forward to the next time around...

Thanks again, Hyperdrive!

+50 inter-web points

Reaction score
recently finished a trade with Hyperdrive. everything went real smooth and would gladly trade with him again.

Reaction score
Another great trade in the books, looking forward to future deals. Thanks!