Hyena Bomber

GNT

Reaction score
It appears we'll be seeing the Hyena Bomber in the near future, proto pictures are up here.

Anyone going to be picking this one up?

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that more stuff is showing up other than what we saw at the Toy Fair. I wasn't satisfied with announced toys, so its good to see new stuff surfacing.

G

So I'm guessing this will show up with the Droid Gunship. I'll pick up one.

Reaction score
I'll probably get 2 of these guys. It looks like a solid ship!. Hasbro is doing a GREAT job of filling out this line in regards to figures and vehicles. I love it!(And my kids do too
)

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
This might be nice, I just hope they don't put a cocpit in it like they did 2009's CW OCTUPTARRA DROID.
I doubt they will, since the Vulture Droid doesn't have one. Even if they did though, who cares. You could choose not to open and use the cockpit. Hell, just glue the lid shut if it bugs you that much.

Reaction score
I need to get a bigger house. I'm really hitting the limit as it is, and that's without at least one BAT-AT. Oh well, I still don't have anything stored on top of the fridge or behind the toilet yet, so I guess I still have room.

Reaction score
Tontus314 said:
I need to get a bigger house. I'm really hitting the limit as it is, and that's without at least one BAT-AT. Oh well, I still don't have anything stored on top of the fridge or behind the toilet yet, so I guess I still have room.
same here, lol. I had to start display overflow from our downstairs den and go into the laundry room, where there is still a little shelf space left. Next I guess is downstairs bath room since it rarely ever get used.

Reaction score
My trunk is still full, and my TRU gunship alternates between my weight bench and my bed, whichever one isn't being used at that particular time. I have a storage unit, but I really don't want to pack any of my collection up. I hate Hasbro.

Reaction score
my old apartment had alot of extra kitchen cabinet space, way too much for just myself before I got married. I used to store alot of boxed and sealed items there as well. Seriously though, I have been doing alot of mental image rearranging to figure out where and how this years ship assts are going to get displayed. I'm not quite ready to dismantle 2007/8 displays yet. My wife did agree to letting me use the space on my office desk so that should be about 75% space needed.

Reaction score
Been interested in this ship design since Lego showed us theirs'. I'm positively surprised we are already getting a look at the prototype.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me, don't think I'll be picking it up myself since I really don't like the design of this vehicle but maybe Hasbro can impress me in the months to come.

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!
This is one Droid Starfighter design I'm glad to see Hasbro releasing!!!

I will definitely be picking up one of these, when they hit retail!!!

GNT

Reaction score
saddestmoon said:
I will definitely be picking up one of these, when they hit retail!!!:)
Are you guys in NZ actually getting new stuff or are you in the same boat as us? lol

Reaction score
GNT said:
saddestmoon said:
Are you guys in NZ actually getting new stuff or are you in the same boat as us? lol
Hard to say. Haven't seen much that's actually new, more restocks of existing items (such as the Clone tank).

On the whole, I'm prob not the best judge of what's new - but nothing jumps to mind, in terms of new items.

Reaction score
saddestmoon said:
GNT said:
saddestmoon said:
Hard to say. Haven't seen much that's actually new, more restocks of existing items (such as the Clone tank).

On the whole, I'm prob not the best judge of what's new - but nothing jumps to mind, in terms of new items.
Acerimmerocks over at the SWNZ message boards posted this last week:
acerimmerrocks said:
Emailed Hasbro NZ last week asking if we will see anymore legacy build a droid figures. Got a reply today these are what they have in stock at their warehouse.

Wave 8 (TPM) already out
Wave 10 (ANH)
Wave 12 (ESB)

and a repack wave 7.5 ?? http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS18269&mode=retail
No idea what droid parts it comes with. EDIT did some detective work this is wave 12 rev1 and will have HK-50 as the Droid

Unfortunately it looks like we won't be getting the ROTJ wave 9 or ROTS wave 11. Wave 11 has sold out online every where which is unfortunate hope this helps out. Hopefully these hit retail soon...
So, we got the TPM wave and some very limited stock of the ATOTC and ESB waves in the early half of the year, but so far there's been no sign of anything else like the ANH, ROTJ, ESB or ROTS waves. If Ace is right then we'll at least be seeing some of these in the coming months, but it's certainly been a quiet year for Legacy stuff here in NZ.

Fortunately we have had fairly decent restocking of CW and vehicles. Saga Legends is everywhere, for better or worse. Galactic Heroes have also been well represented, but Legacy has really suffered.

I hear that management of specific property toys (presumably including SW product) for NZ is about to be moved off shore to Australia now, so I expect what we will get in the future will be pretty similar to the Austtraliain situation henceforth. The difference between the two markets is not being recognised.

Reaction score
Hard to tell for sure, but it looks like the wings are on correctly now. In the prototype photo the were on upside down.

GNT

Reaction score
A better close up picture, doesn't look that bad at all.

GNT

Reaction score
Same, it's another sweet vehicle for the collection. A new one as well which is always a plus

Reaction score
I"m not sure if I'm going to buy this one. My vulture droid too easily comes "undone" and its wings separate to easily making it hard to keep in its "flight" mode while playing with it. Also there are so many great things coming out this year, I might have to pass it for budget reasons since there are so many other things competing for my $$$.

Reaction score
This thing looks pretty cool when the legs are split and it's in walking mode. I'll totally get this when it hits stores.

Reaction score
Same here. First didn't want it. But when I say the pic with his legs standing open.
Me want.

GNT

Reaction score

I must say I wasn't a huge fan of this vehicle but those legs are very funky!

Reaction score
Guess what wave I stumbled across in Australia while looking for Transformers Tomahawk? Only picked up this guy as the Swamp Speeder looks silly

You can really tell they've learned from the Vulture Droid with this one, the legs work a lot better and the head rotation is a lot smoother and doesn't feel like you're going to break its neck. He also feels big, I didn't get out the Vulture droid to check but I reckon its a bit bigger in spaceship mode. Not as tall, but very wide and, well, just feels like a big thing

Reaction score
Mecheon said:
Guess what wave I stumbled across in Australia while looking for Transformers Tomahawk? Only picked up this guy as the Swamp Speeder looks silly

You can really tell they've learned from the Vulture Droid with this one, the legs work a lot better and the head rotation is a lot smoother and doesn't feel like you're going to break its neck. He also feels big, I didn't get out the Vulture droid to check but I reckon its a bit bigger in spaceship mode. Not as tall, but very wide and, well, just feels like a big thing
Please take some pics?

Reaction score
ghanima said:
Mecheon said:

Please take some pics?
Ehhh...

Okay man, but only cause you said please
. Its like frigging 10 at night over here and I don't have much of a photo setup, so the colours are a bit washed out, but I'd use this mostly for scale above anything

Reaction score
Love this thing! Hasbro really outdone themselves with the Vulture Droid and this one is just iceing on the cake.

GNT

Reaction score
Thanks for the picture, it's much bigger then the normal vulture droid. very imprssive.