Hutt council complete

Reaction score
.... I still have to finish the head gear with the eye glass. I honestly don’t know how to do the eye glass yet and I would appreciate ideas if anyone has some.
Stick deodorants usually have a fairly thick clear round and convex platic shell. Probably too big, but then you have some material to cut from.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Stick deodorants usually have a fairly thick clear round and convex platic shell. Probably too big, but then you have some material to cut from.
've used a hole punch on clear plastic. There is one punch that has a bunch of different sized holes. Heating the plastic and pressing it against a round surface should help curve it out.
I

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys. I found something that I think will work for the eye glasses. I finished Gardula this weekend. The body sculpts for the council are done now. I now have to decide if I am doing articulation with the arms. I have never really customized anything. I have been binging on customize the clone wars YouTube show so I have some ideas how to do it but if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks for all the help and feedback.

Reaction score
Starting to add the arms. The eye glass comes from a funko pop of Maz. The arms are from the 6 inch Jyn Erso and the arms of a 6 inch Fin first order disguise figure. Let me know hat you think.

Reaction score
Incredible sculpting work! Very clean lines, just like in the show, and yet very organic and smooth. I can't wait to see them finished and painted. Keep it up!

Reaction score
I finished up the Hutt council. I am going to use these to make a large diorama of the council chambers on NalHutta as seen on clone wars. I am going to re-do my Ziro and add articulation. I want to do Momma the hutt also but I will need to buy a crapload of clay for that. Let me know what you think.

Reaction score
I rarely post here because English is not my first language but I have to say that these are amazing, simply gorgeous. I'm very jealous of your talent and dedication ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are the best custom “set” I’ve ever seen. They are absolutely beyond gorgeous!

Utinniii

Reaction score
Seriously, look into 3D scanning these to make 3D prints of them. You may make enough to buy your injection mold. Hopefully more. I see people who weren't even big fans of TCW still wanting these amazing creations for their collection.

Reaction score
Seriously, look into 3D scanning these to make 3D prints of them. You may make enough to buy your injection mold. Hopefully more. I see people who weren't even big fans of TCW still wanting these amazing creations for their collection.
Agree in all aspect of this post....

Last edited:

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
My gosh- each is perfection, but I especially love the wrinkle pattern on the center Hutt! The sculpting is flawless; not a single unrealistic fold, bend or detail in any of them o-o

Reaction score
Thank so much everyone!! I certainly don’t they are perfection but I am very happy with how they turned out. I will check into the 3D thing when I get a chance.

Reaction score
Like Utinniii said, I'm not even a clone wars fan, and if those as they look right there, were in a window box in front of me at Target right now, no question I'd buy 'em.

I challenge you to do a shell Hutt next! ;)

Reaction score
If you need help molding or casting these I am out on Long Island and do that.

Only problem with molding them under pressure would be if they are not sculpted solid. Silicone has a way of finding its way in.

I would do them hollow cast on the bodies and the appendages solid cast under pressure to ensure no airbubbles or surface imperfections in the casting.with a 45 durometer epoxy resin. That can be tinted to match whatever base color you would prefer.

Reaction score
All I could say when I saw these completed and painted was a quote by Steve Buscemi from Fargo.....

...whoa, daddy...........whoa, daddy.......