Hurid-327 - Speculation

GNT

Reaction score
Status - Speculation

Hurid-327 was the droid walking away from Maz's castle as Han, Rey, Finn and BB8 were walking up to the entry. Is this a character you'd consider buying if Hasbro ever made it?

Reaction score
Yes, I would get this droid. Is it taller than Finn or is that just the shot's perspective?

JVM

Reaction score
I hated this guy in the trailers but somehow when the movie came out I didn't mind him in the slightest. I'd buy it. Unique design

Reaction score
If it was on the shelves, I'd buy it, but if I were making a wish list, this wouldn't even make the cut. Wayyyy too many other figures I'd rather have and with the way things are looking every slot is precious.

Reaction score
It's hard to resist any droid on the shelf, but this guy's design seems very videogame to me. Something recent, but in white with blue photoreceptors. If Hasbro does make it, I'd hope for at least elbows.

Reaction score
He reminds me of one of the robots from like Half Life 2 mixed with the Big Daddy from Bioshock.

Reaction score
If they truly make him to scale, maybe... but I think I'm probably still going to be sticking to just main characters. But if the execution of this one is flawless, I'd be tempted.

Reaction score
This droid would work well in the 2-pack line with a shorter alien from same scene.