Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
I've been waiting to find this on clearance. Out buying groceries today and there it was: Hasbro - Jabba's Palace Adventure Set

DarthRay

Reaction score
Stopped by the Monona Super Walmart today. I was surprised to find new 40th ESB Black Series and clearance Galaxy of Adventures figures. All the Black Series cards were extremely rolled, and bent but not ripped.

Here's all the Black Series Bespin Luke's I've seen:

DarthRay

Reaction score
Saw all of the retro figures and the 40th Empire and Boba helmet at Walmart in Darboy yesterday. Grabbed a Boba helmet. It seems way over priced for what it does though.

Reaction score
From a visit to Madison's Super Target today:

Skipped buying everything except the pin set. The new figures just didn't call to me.

DarthRay

Reaction score
Found wave 1 of the ESB 40th anniversary 6 in figures today at the FDL Target. Unfortunately, they were beat to hell! Cards rolled, corners creased, just a mess. I was all excited to actually find something on the shelf only to have my hopes crushed (worse than the figures).

Reaction score
From a visit to Madison's Super Target today:

Skipped buying everything except the pin set. The new figures just didn't call to me.

DarthRay
The 40th mini SW game is really cool to see! I also (kind of) like the huge Boba Fett...because it's Boba Fett.

Reaction score
Found a set of Wave 2 of the ESB 40th anniversary figures at the Fond du Lac Target. Unlike the 1st wave I found these were all in excellent condition. Now if I could find the Target pin set and the Wal Mart retro figures I would good!

Reaction score
I found ESB 40th wave 2 in Milwaukee as well. Nothing else new was there, but I hit my store at the right time!
Remember - on May 4th, Target will have 20% off Star Wars toys, so get a price adjustment.

Reaction score
Amazon delivered my Empire Strikes Back Hoth Ice Planet Adventure game this week:

Also found a new Hot Wheels character car at Dollar General:

Cleaned up my Lunchbox collection this week. I was surprised now nice they looked after soap and water wash:

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Found at Sun Prairie Walmart this morning: Hot Wheels - Star Wars Starships Darth Maul's Speeder & Sith Infiltrator

Darth Ray
I wonder how many of these reuse the titanium series sculpts and maybe just changed scale slightly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I wonder how many of these reuse the titanium series sculpts and maybe just changed scale slightly
There is no question that Hasbro has reused older Galoob molds when making the Titanium series ships since they bought Galoob and their tooling.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Hasbro loaned any molds to Mattel for their Starship series. (Even though some really do look like Hasbro molds)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Finally cleaned and organized my entire Star Wars PEZ collection. Still trying to decide where these will end up after this latest room reorganization.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from Rogue2, I found a fresh case of Hasbro - Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Retro figures at my local Walmart today. What's better? They rang up as $5 each on clearance.

Darth Ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice score! What was the case breakdown? I'm assuming there was only one Boba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Looking for a cheap loose beat-up 2-1B from The 30th Anniversary Collection for a new diorama. Please let me know if you have an extra.
Thanks

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Charity Medallions from Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society (PSWCS.COM) now with Boba Fett:

Retro Collection Luke Skywalker (with Kenner Snowspeeder)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I received my coin last week as well. It’s my first one and was quite surprised at the quality/weight of it. When my wife was bringing in the mail she said jokingly “you got something heavy in the mail. What did you get, a Star Wars Boba Fett coin?!” Well yes that’s exactly what I got! LOL.

Reaction score
Picked up another vintage plastic lunchbox today. It was a FB comment that got me looking for the blue "Droids" lunchbox. I thought these were all made in red plastic. :)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
This showed up today in an envelope. I’m surprised it’s in decent shape.

Reaction score
Building a new diorama:

Adding "Hole in the Ground" Android Rack & Robot Flipper parts to a Kenner - Jabba the Hutt Dungeon Playset and modern Hasbro figures. Painting still not completed but it's starting to look like something.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Cleaning from this furlough week:

Rearranging to make space for more possible future IKEA Bookcases:

I wish the Milwaukee IKEA would keep Billy bookcases in stock for a few days.
Darth Ray

Reaction score
Received my Bounty Hunters Black Series ESB 40th pack from Pulse today. Nervous that it was packed in a box with no padding protection, but it's in excellent condition.

Reaction score
Thanks Amazon/USPS. Delivered this Ace Ventura style today.