Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
Just signed for my Barge. The delivery driver said it was the third one he delivered today in Madison so enjoy whoever else is getting them today. He asked what was inside and I told him it was Jabba's Barge from Return of the Jedi. He responded with an unimpressed "oh neat". I got a chuckle out of it.

Edit: auto correct incorrect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine was out for delivery and has now gone back and updated to delivery tomorrow...

Reaction score
Hasbro - Sail Barge Received

Got my Sail Barge from Hasbro today. Minty box and contents. No complaints so far.
Planning to build my sails tomorrow and load it up with figures.

Click on above picture for my album of pictures so far

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Got my Sail Barge from Hasbro today. Minty box and contents. No complaints so far.
Planning to build my sails tomorrow and load it up with figures.

Darth Ray
Wow it looks great in your amazing setup Ray. You seems to have the full cast available and ready, that's awesome. I'm populating mine now with the Barge cast. I just have a mix of vintage, POTF, and Black Series. It's fun trying to find everything and everyone that I might have. I have the new skiff ordered but I'll have to use the Lego one for now haha.

Reaction score
Wow it looks great in your amazing setup Ray. You seems to have the full cast available and ready, that's awesome. I'm populating mine now with the Barge cast. I just have a mix of vintage, POTF, and Black Series.
It's fun trying to find everything and everyone that I might have. I have the new skiff ordered but I'll have to use the Lego one for now haha.
Thanks. I've been collecting everything I can find since the '90s. It was even more fun when my sons were into collecting too, but they're away to college now.
For me I just had to find the figures already in my collection. Here's the final look:

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Greetings, count me among those who received their Sail Barge yesterday via FedEx. I was aware that this thing was big, but I was still taken aback a little to see it standing upright in the living room in its’ shipping case when I got home from work. I definitely look forward to potential future offerings from Haslab. Btw, this sucker’s heavy too, at almost 35 pounds...

Reaction score
Star Wars Clearance in Madison

Madison West Walmart:

Fresh case of Hot Wheels ships too, but the wrong wave:

[SUB][/SUB]

Recent pickups from Tuesday Morning and Ross:

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Next step for my Sail Barge: internal Lighting

Darth Ray
That looks great. It could be Jabba’s Party Barge. I spent yesterday afternoon putting mine together. It’s not fitting well where I planned to put it. Time to think of a better location.

Reaction score
I am going for all 5 days. My boys are joining me Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Reaction score
Saw 2 AT-STs at Madison West Side Ross tonight, only $10 each.

DarthRay
They are in great shape too. I almost bought one but restrained myself when I remembered I already have 2. It's so hard to pass up a deal.

Reaction score
Found the new "Retro Collection' today at West Madison Target. I bought the 4 that I had as a kid. It looked like they had two of each character. They bring back some good nostalgic memories. I didn't buy Leia or Han though. I hated those characters as a kid for some reason.

Reaction score
Just FYI...about 30 minutes ago I left Retro Collection Luke, Leia, Stormtrooper, and Chewie at the Target in Oak Creek. I picked up the Han and Vader.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the Target exclusive Luke Stormtrooper or Han Vintage Stormtrooper, Target in New Berlin had some of each on a display in the mens clothes department as of 10AM this morning.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I spotted the Retro series Star Wars Escape From Death Star Game @ the east side Madison Target a few days ago. They had like half a dozen or so of them. The game comes with a Tarkin figure and is $19.99. It was located in the games section of the toy aisles, and not in amongst the rest of the Star Wars section there. It was on the bottom shelf of the board games area. I picked one up - $19.99 for the game & figure seemed like a good deal, considering that the Retro figures by themselves cost $9.99.[/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse caught me up on 6 Inch figures again this week. I don't think I'll see a non-exclusive 6 Inch figures stocked again.

Hasbro Pulse says my Vintage figures are on their way now too. (Luke Skywalker - Crait)

Decided the new Hot Wheels - Build-a-Death Star wasn't for me. Passed mine to Rogue2 today and found 2 more at Gamespot. Always find what you don't want.

Darth Ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse delivered my Vintage Collection figures today.

Each delivered in a separate box, like my 6 Inch figures last week.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse delivered my Vintage Collection figures today.

Each delivered in a separate box, like my 6 Inch figures last week.

Darth Ray
mine arrived as well. If I ordered more than one figure they had both in the same box, but still four boxes. Very strange way to ship things.

Reaction score
So I'll be up there in a few weeks, I'm curious about any collectible or video game stores that are up there. Mind dropping some suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Hasbro - Tatooine Skiff Finally Delivered

Hasbro Pulse finally delivered the Tatooine Skiff yesterday that I pre-ordered back in February. I was getting worried since it seemed everyone else's skiff had already been received.
It was waiting for me when I got back from Saturday's awesome CHG meeting in Oshkosh.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
So what are the odds stores actually have stuff out tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Madison Target West has regular black series and carbonized. No first editions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Fitchburg had 4 of the first editions. I picked up A Sister Inquisitor and Cal Kestist. Hoprefully these and carbonized will see some future releases. I would like to get That Mandalorian. WalMart Madison West had empty shelves. That store is pretty ****** when it comes to stocking anything. I hope you all found a few treasures today!

Reaction score
Fitchburg had 4 of the first editions. I picked up A Sister Inquisitor and Cal Kestist. Hoprefully these and carbonized will see some future releases. I would like to get That Mandalorian. WalMart Madison West had empty shelves. That store is pretty ****** when it comes to stocking anything. I hope you all found a few treasures today!
The white boxes are likely gone for good.

Carbonized may be restocked like any other exclusive. The only one I passed on is 2nd sister. I got the white boxes version instead.

Gamestop charging 28 for her is nuts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Target had lots of funko old black series and vintage. Wal-Mart had a big empty spot, Meijer had rey.... what is going on in the Milwaukee area with star wars at retail???

Reaction score
I stopped by the Beloit Walmart this AM, and they had a huge spot on the shelf for all of the toys. The guy stocking the shelf knew all about the new toys coming up but said he didn't have anything.

I went back after work and found a fully stocked display. They had a single case six inch figures, all whites. They also had what appeared to be a single case of vintage. Unfortunately some of the cards were slightly warped. I grabbed two of the white boxes (Mandalorian and Jawa).

Stopped at the Mukwonago Walmart Later and found two vintage Sith Troopers and a couple of six inch....Rey, Kylo and a Sister.

Hoping I didn't make a mistake by not grabbing those white boxed figures.

Reaction score
Triple Force Friday

Luckily I found most of what I wanted at my Super Target this morning. Every place else was empty of figures.

Madison Super Target at Opening:

Madison West Target:

My Target Hasbro Purchases:

Darth Ray

Reaction score
I did pretty good, but it took a lot of effort. I think I got everything that was available including a complete set of first edition 6”, complete set of black box 6”, all of the carbonized figures, 6” Commander Fox, all of the TVC figures, all of the 5” GOA figures, etc.

I think I went to most Walmart’s a few times before they finally put out their figures. It seems like the TVC figures had a lot of crushed bubbles and it was had to get a set in decent condition. There were a lot of Star Wars collectors out yesterday. Talking with the store employees there were few if any Frozen buyers out. I think I was on of the few people to buy the 5” GOA figures. They look tiny in their small boxes