Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
I had the day off and took a trip up to the Dells. The Disney Store there had quite a few of their exclusive 6" Zuckuss, Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton), and Stormtrooper with blast effect accessories. They did not have any of the new Elite Series droids. I will have to wait until next time o see how the look. They did have the newer Toybox figures of Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Yoda but I did not see any of the ships.

Reaction score
Just ordered the disney park sandcrawler using the shop disney parks app. $105 shipped, I'm excited for it.

Reaction score
I had the day off and took a trip up to the Dells. The Disney Store there had quite a few of their exclusive 6" Zuckuss, Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton), and Stormtrooper with blast effect accessories. They did not have any of the new Elite Series droids. I will have to wait until next time o see how the look. They did have the newer Toybox figures of Han Solo, Chewbacca, and Yoda but I did not see any of the ships.
I want that yoda

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just ordered the disney park sandcrawler using the shop disney parks app. $105 shipped, I'm excited for it.
It took a little effort this morning, but was finically able to place an order. This is a big item, I wonder how well they will arrive.

Reaction score
I know the holiday figures I've ordered in th past have arrived packaged well so hopefully this will be fine. I do worry about this and my sail barge sitting on the porch as the size may attract unwanted eyes...

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking, there are a couple of Gammorean Guards at Delafield Target.

Reaction score
I ended up with an extra 6" Captain Phasma with quicksilver baton. Is there anyone in the Madison area interested in it at cost? I could meet you someplace in he area.

Reaction score
Nice! My sandcrawler has been bouncing around Wisconsin the last 2 days. It was supposed to come today and showed being in town yesterday but then went back to Milwaukee today and the delivery date changed to Tuesday. Went to Tuesday morning in pewaukee this evening and was very unimpressed. Everything was disorganized and they had very little for star wars.

Reaction score
Got my sandcrawler! This is great for $100, makes me wish disney would do more vehicles.

Reaction score
Hasbro - Star Wars Solo Force Link, Wave 4 Found!

Found tonight at Whitewater Walmart while bringing my son back to college ...

Darth Ray

Reaction score
5 Below in Oshkosh has the Resistance A-Wing and Canto Bight Police Speeder for $5. Probably had 5-6 of each.

Reaction score
HasbroToyShop.com has Quay Tolsite along with the rest of that wave in stock right now. Use promo code happyholidays18 for 10% off.

Reaction score
HasbroToyShop.com has Quay Tolsite along with the rest of that wave in stock right now. Use promo code happyholidays18 for 10% off.
Damn. I broke down an got a wave case off ebay for like $60ish.

Oh well, it was the first wave in a long time that was all quality and almost all new figures (stupid royal guard lol)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did they have the Chirrut Imwe or Baz Malbus 6 inch figures? A few guys in Milwaukee need them.
Found chirrut and baz in the Milwaukee area tonight. I just bought 1 of each for myself but there were still 4 of each when I left at about 8 pm. Send me a message if anyone is still looking.

Reaction score
New Lego Sets are Out

Found today at Madison West Shopko:
  • Lego - Star Wars 75228 Escape Pod vs. Dewback Microfighters
  • Lego - Star Wars 75229 Death Star Escape

DarthRay

Reaction score
Janesville Finds

Saw new Hallmark - itty bittys at the Janesville Hallmark:

It's depressing to see the Janesville Sears is closing. I hope the mall can handle another anchor leaving. Sears had their Hasbro - Vintage figures down to $9 each:

DarthRay

Reaction score
I found the 6” Archive figures at the Walmart in Sun Prairie today. I kind of like them on these cards. It’s a nice change from the monochrome boxes.

Reaction score
I found the 6” Archive figures at the Walmart in Sun Prairie today. I kind of like them on these cards. It’s a nice change from the monochrome boxes.
Are these still $20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Are these still $20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They were $19.97 which is actually a little more expensive than what Walmart sells the normal 6” figure for. It doesn’t make any sense why Hasbro didn’t just mix these in with the regular assortments.

Reaction score
Found at various Walmart stores in Wisconsin today: Hasbro - Star Wars Resistance figures
Kaz Xiono, Torra Doza, Synara San, Commander Pyre, Major Vonreg, and First Order Stormtrooper
Also found:
Clearance Kessel Guard and Lando Calrissian 2-Pack
Clearance Galaxy of Adventures Imperial Stormtrooper

DarthRay

Reaction score
Found the Resistance 2-packs this morning at the Target in Fitchburg. I am really liking the Bucket figure.

Reaction score
Found a vintage collection death trooper at Wal-Mart tonight, grabbed it as I'm a sucker for death troopers and it looks nice on the vintage package.

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse Delivers

Hasbro - Vintage Collection Star Wars Return of the Jedi
132 - Saelt-Marae (Yakface)
135 - Klaatu (Skiff Guard)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Found the Walmart TVC Mimban Stormtrooper at the Monona store last night and the Sun Prairie store this morning. Both had seven of them on the pegs. Maybe there is hope that the Jabba's Palace playset will hit brick and mortar.