Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
Re: Clone Wars \"Rapid Strike Vehicle\" Found

barenakedleia_s said:
Found a case of the newest vintage (Jango, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Fordo, etc) at the FDL Target this morning. When I first saw the case I hoped it would have the Wedge in it but no luck.

Also, saw on the news this morning that Harrison Ford and George Lucas will be at EAA this year. Might be worth checking out. I've never been, but I get to see all the planes come in as they fly over my house on the way in and out.
I saw on the news the other night that they were going to preview some of "George Lucas' new movie." But it never mentioned if he was actually going to be in attendance.

Pretty cool that they are going to be there. It looks like Ford on Wednesday and Lucas on Friday.

Reaction score
GROUPON deal, hasbrotoyshop.com $15 for $30.

You can stack 3 total $45/$90 from different 3 Groupon cities. Use DISC10 for additonal discount. St. Louis, Denver, Tampa.

ANOTHER DEAL, get a TVC figure for $3.99 to exchange at Target for a wave 7 figure later:
Backstage toys.com

two stackable coupons for $10 each:
SWAN4TEN
MARV4TEN
$20 total of
credit. Buy a 14.99 figure and pay only 3.99 after tax and shipping.

Reaction score
I didn't notice if anyone posted this or not, but here are links to the groupon deal:

The offer is on the right side. It expires TONIGHT! $30 for $15. BARGAIN!

Reaction score
Jimmy_2Pack said:
milwaukee Groupon has it up for 15 more hours today...
SOLD OUT! I guess they only sell a limited number... They sold 944, so it's a weird number. It sold out at 4:22pm, but not sure what time zone that is... I bought 2 of them. I thought about getting another. Did anybody else, besides Jimmy, get in on this?

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Target is going to drop their clearance prices?

There are a couple of lego sets on clearance at 30% and I would mind picking up a few at 50%+

Reaction score
Re: New SW Lego

darthdave1981 said:
New lego's showed up this morning at TRU. All of them were there.
I checked TRU Appleton: 7957 - Nightspeeder & 7961 - Infiltrator only
I checked TRU Madison: 7957 - Nightspeeder only

Where are the new Ewok Attack and Echo Base sets? If TRU wants me to pay $3 to $10 over list for each Lego set to get them early, then put them out early!

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Zamps said:
Does anyone know when Target is going to drop their clearance prices?
Most of the clearance stuff should go to 75% off on or around the 28th. Lego always seems to be hit or miss though. Sometimes they go to 75% off. Sometimes not.

Reaction score
Val_Da_Carr said:
starwarshop.com has closed....does that matter to anyone?
Only if you liked indulging in overpriced stuff... I hated it when they got an exclusive...

Reaction score
I bought a few of their exclusive troopers during a mispriced event. Free shipping & $5 senate troopers!

But that was the only place I did get the Rep Commando Maquette and glad to have it.

1 at full price and one for $125

Reaction score
facehammer said:
Val_Da_Carr said:
Only if you liked indulging in overpriced stuff... I hated it when they got an exclusive...
So is there going to be a store closing sale?! I haven't seen anyone standing on the corner holding signs, so I'm guessing not.

Reaction score
Zamps said:
facehammer said:
Val_Da_Carr said:
So is there going to be a store closing sale?! I haven't seen anyone standing on the corner holding signs, so I'm guessing not.
not even a fire sale...but if you ordered something you can return it.

Reaction score
Anyone find the B-Wing at WI K-Marts yet? From what I read, it's almost identical to the POTF2 Target version. But I never got one, so I want to pick it up. Thx!

Reaction score
Bosski said:
Anyone find the B-Wing at WI K-Marts yet? From what I read, it's almost identical to the POTF2 Target version. But I never got one, so I want to pick it up. Thx!
Found some information that will for you Bosski!

Kmart stores are due to have the toy aisles remodeled the week of July 31st (in two weeks) and so most stores are just palleting away the toys until that is done.

So any that are getting out now are just early releases. I bet (no I am sure) that there is a MAJOR DUMP of merch (clearance) to make way for the new stock.

Patience is it's own reward my friend.

The B-Wing shall be yours in due time.

Reaction score
Found a case of wave 7 and parts of wave 6 at the Target in Waukesha this morning.

Reaction score
Bosski said:
Two B-Wings at the Ripon K-Mart today. They are on the top shelf. Did not pick one up, but I posted to let you guys know.

Reaction score
Jedi_Ian said:
Bosski said:
Two B-Wings at the Ripon K-Mart today. They are on the top shelf. Did not pick one up, but I posted to let you guys know.
All the K-Marts in Milwaukee DO have the B-Wings in stock (well, according to their stockroom log), but I can't get a store to find them in the back!!!! I spend more wasted time attempting to find one. All I get is "I don't know where they are. It shows they are on the floor." Well, they are not! So where the F are they? K-mart should NOT get Hasbro exclusives!

Reaction score
Val_Da_Carr said:
They will not find them until they reset tot aisle at the beginning of August.
Everyone else across the country is getting them, so they can't be that far buried back in our K-Mart's stockroom dungeon. Maybe Milwaukee K-Mart stores are built differently where their palettes of toys are in impossible-to-access locations where only Indiana Jones can get to them. Someone in Ripon just found 2 of them! All in all...I hate K-Mart.

Reaction score
Does anyone here know if the SDCC Lost Indy Wave will be for sale at HTS or anywhere else? I saw that BBTS has it Pre-order--sold out already. . .

Reaction score
from the picks coming out of SDCC it looks like there is some great stuff coming. Not excited about Wal Mart getting another wave of exclusive figures, their distridution sucks! All the great vintage packaging really bring sback memories

Reaction score
Dude, where was my warning for your cake day D?

Happy b-day. May it be filled with Star Wars Happiness.

Reaction score
Found the new Target exclusive vintage 3 packs today thanks to Darth Apod...Got the r2 set. Decided to just focus on astromechs, ewoks, and the occasional cool mandalorian....

Good luck hunting...apparently the blu-ray sets are out too now.

Reaction score
K-Mart in Waukesha had a ton of B-wings today.

Found Frodo - who looks like a huge DB with his helmet off - flavor savor and mohawk? c'mon, and the Rebel Trooper - who looks like he strolled out of the GAP with his cargo pants and blue polo, at the old Target in Waukehsa.

Reaction score
Just returned my 3 pack i bought...all the figs are exact repacks...bummer....

Reaction score
ShyTown said:
K-Mart in Waukesha had a ton of B-wings today.

Found Frodo - who looks like a huge DB with his helmet off - flavor savor and mohawk? c'mon, and the Rebel Trooper - who looks like he strolled out of the GAP with his cargo pants and blue polo, at the old Target in Waukehsa.
Hah, the flavor savor and faux-hawk only increases the awesomeness of Fordo, in my opinion. Yay for variety!