Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
Re: New Clone Wars at Walmart

Rogue_2 said:
The new Clone Wars figures made a showing at the wal-Mart in Monona. It looks like they had two cases although only one of the Riot Clones were on the shelf.
I found a single set of all four new figures at Madison Target West this morning. (I think I'm about caught up)

Darth Ray

Reaction score

Val_Da_Carr said:
I think everyone's will be resetting the TOY Aisle for the Summer Blockbuster toys.

Target, WM
Target on Drexel reset their toy dept. Pegs for SW figures were cut in half! I picked up the new Vintage 3-packs and a set of the new Clone Wars figures (Colt and co.) Plus I scored another set today at OC for a friend.

Reaction score

Bosski said:
Target on Drexel reset their toy dept. Pegs for SW figures were cut in half! I picked up the new Vintage 3-packs and a set of the new Clone Wars figures (Colt and co.) Plus I scored another set today at OC for a friend.
Glad to hear you scored at Target!
I went to Hwy. 100 at opening, but no reset yet. I'll be hitting Men. Falls shortly. They haven't reset yet either, as of yesterday afternoon...

Reaction score
Galactic Heroes

Hey DarthRay, did you read this on the main page?

The final piece of the Galactic Heroes line has finally been found! Rebelscum reader Ruben Aguilar writes in with his latest find at Toys R Us in Phoenix, AZ. This set was originally announced as a Kohl's exclusive in the US (it has been available for months overseas).

Reaction score
Re: Galactic Heroes

kenbenobi said:

The final piece of the Galactic Heroes line has finally been found! Rebelscum reader Ruben Aguilar writes in with his latest find at Toys R Us in Phoenix, AZ. This set was originally announced as a Kohl's exclusive in the US (it has been available for months overseas).
Yeah, I saw that and I've begun making extra visits to my TRU. But I liked the idea that is was a Target exclusive better, (I like shopping at Target)

Darth Ray

Reaction score

Val_Da_Carr said:
Walmart is resetting their toy aisle last night...got the AOTC jedi and two of the newer Royal Guards...hooray
Madison West Walmart did their reset too. Much less space for Star Wars. But the orange carded re-packs are less than $5 each. Lots of all white Episode 3 Clones available.

Darth Ray

Reaction score

DarthRay said:
kenbenobi said:

Yeah, I saw that and I've begun making extra visits to my TRU. But I liked the idea that is was a Target exclusive better, (I like shopping at Target)

Darth Ray
Do we know for a fact that it's a TRU exclusive? I've started making extra visits to TRU, too. Darth Ray, if I find one before you, I'll snag it for you. Mind doing the same for me? After you convinced me to get the Galactic Heroes scale AT-AT I want the companion AT-ST.
Happy that it's getting a stateside release!

Reaction score

NotMertz said:
DarthRay said:
kenbenobi said:

Darth Ray
Do we know for a fact that it's a TRU exclusive? I've started making extra visits to TRU, too. Darth Ray, if I find one before you, I'll snag it for you. Mind doing the same for me? After you convinced me to get the Galactic Heroes scale AT-AT I want the companion AT-ST.
It's a deal. (Don't forget I still owe you money.)

Darth Ray

Reaction score

Gah! I must have just missed you. I did get to see a certain Mr. 2pack though. (I may have just been too focused on trying to find Micronauts) I really like the addition of that enclosed building. Hope you guys had luck moving some product!

Reaction score

DarthRay said:
NotMertz said:
DarthRay said:
kenbenobi said:

Darth Ray
It's a deal. (Don't forget I still owe you money.)

Darth Ray
I sure hope that there are a lot of these. At least if they are a TRU exclusive, TRU tends to get a good amount of them.

Reaction score

wave 6 at germantown walmart and galatic heros at-st at both brookfield and brown deer tru today

Reaction score

jabbabon said:
wave 6 at germantown walmart and galatic heros at-st at both brookfield and brown deer tru today
Scraps, or the entire wave? I'm debating if I should bother heading over there... I know you posted many hours ago, so they are probably gone anyway...

Reaction score

Impromptu run to the East side of Madison/Sun Prairie Targets provided a full set of the Vintage 3 packs... Yay! 3 packs!

Reaction score

DarthRay said:
jabbabon said:
galatic heros at-st at both brookfield and brown deer tru today
I found one lonely AT-ST at Madison's TRU tonight on the way home. Sorry there wasn't a second for you this time, NotMertz. But I'll keep a look out.

Galactic Heroes: Hoth AT-ST Assault by Darth Ray, on Flickr
Hey Ray, you made front page! Congrats! (And I have hope.)

Reaction score

NotMertz said:
DarthRay said:
I found one lonely AT-ST at Madison's TRU tonight on the way home. Sorry there wasn't a second for you this time, NotMertz. But I'll keep a look out.
Hey Ray, you made front page! Congrats! (And I have hope.)
Madison TRU had these back today. NotMertz, still need one? (You too Rogue_2?)

Darth Ray

Reaction score

Word in the toy aisle is that Ray got breakfast in bed this morning.

Happy day, and thanks for snagging the AT-ST!

Reaction score

You cannot escape the Cake, Kenbenobi. It is your destiny.

Reaction score

facehammer said:
Thanks, man. This is the uber depressing one, though.
I guess this day had to come eventually... Now let's see if Target gives me a bday gift today. I want those damn figures!!! I still need most of wave 4, and half of wave 6. Grrr...

Reaction score

kenbenobi said:
facehammer said:
I guess this day had to come eventually... Now let's see if Target gives me a bday gift today. I want those damn figures!!! I still need most of wave 4, and half of wave 6. Grrr...
Hey! You got a cake on your avatar's head

Every new year that we are in good health and have the privledge to collect Star Wars and socialize with our pals is a good milestone. Don't be bummed out. Enjoy it!

Reaction score

Jimmy_2Pack said:
kenbenobi said:
facehammer said:

Every new year that we are in good health and have the privledge to collect Star Wars and socialize with our pals is a good milestone. Don't be bummed out. Enjoy it!
The age you are is awesome.

Reaction score

Jimmy_2Pack said:
kenbenobi said:
facehammer said:

Speaking of avatars, anyone else having problems with question marks where the avatar should be? Do I need to reset something to get them to show up again?

Reaction score

Tom_Wesell said:
I was trying to say s e x y last post. I think just the stock avatars are working.
2 Packs work.

Rumor is that this is the long expected "Great Purge" (Order 66) to eliminate any avatars that the powers deem to be offensive