Hunting Finds - Hasbro SPRINGS into action!

Reaction score
Re: C3P0 Switcheroo

Ironhide said:
Bosski said:
Anyone here know the WI forum member named Ironhide? I gave him crap for not posting in the Wisconsin forum.
Bosski, Bosski, Bosski, I am posting in here for you my friend. Generally I keep to The Clone Wars, Expanded Universe, and Customizing topics. Only collect TCW figures, do some customizing, and have some original kenner figures from my childhood tucked away.

I'll check in more often.

Today I found the Eeth Koth wave at Target West in Madison. There was only one set of the new TCW figures. Target West always seems to get the new TCW figures first. I heard there was a new Target by Hilldale? Anybody go to that one? How hot or cold are the pegs there? Also picked up a G.I. Joe figure for a vest I want to use on a custom TCW Kal Skirata figure. I'm reading Order 66 right now. He's a great character worthy of a custom, especially with the rumors of TCW Delta squad coming out....(will have to get an extra set for a custom Omega squad)
You know I was kidding, right? I wasn't really upset that you don't post here. But it would be cool to have some more Milwaukeeans post their scores from time to time so I know where or where not to look. Otherwise, it's wasted gas and time. Thanks for posting, Ironhide!

Reaction score

Ironhide said:
Bosski, Bosski, Bosski, I am posting in here for you my friend. Generally I keep to The Clone Wars, Expanded Universe, and Customizing topics. Only collect TCW figures, do some customizing, and have some original kenner figures from my childhood tucked away.

I'll check in more often.
Please do! It's always nice to have some new blood around here. We're all a close-knit group, and most of us are members of the Cheesehead Garrison, which you are welcome to join as well. I hope you see you in here more often!

Reaction score

Ironhide you old rust bucket. It's good to see another TF fan around here.

Reaction score

Pimpimus_Prime said:
Ironhide you old rust bucket. It's good to see another TF fan around here.
Prime, if I'm not here, I'm out bustin' Deceptichops....

Reaction score

Val_Da_Carr said:
Found Yoda on Vintage Card back in Racine's Walmart...Pass for me since I am not rebuying existing figures.
Is that Yoda new for vintage packaging? I saw two this morning at Madison Target West and skipped them.

There were a few Vintage RotJ figures too, but no Wedge.

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Target 3-Packs

I was able to get a set of Target's new 3-packs at the Sun Prairie store this morning. I had to use the DPCI no. (087-06-0302) in order to have someone bring back a set from the stockroom. I don't know if it is true, but the guy who brought them back said they only had two boxes. The boxx they came in only has two sets. That doesn't seem like very many for a store.

Reaction score
Re: The Tardis visits \"Free Comic Book Day\"

Very cool! Was it bigger on the inside?

I wish we had a Westfield Comics. I like their catalog. I always figured that was a good store. We have a local chain here (Collector's Edge), and only a couple of independent comic shops. It's kinda sad. There used to be more comic shops, but they closed up.

Reaction score
Re: The Tardis visits \"Free Comic Book Day\"

Just got back from a trip to NC, VA & MD. Along the way I probably stopped at about 5 Targets, including Super Targets (incld a 2-story one with a parking structure!). All had nothing but remnants of the ESB wave except for 1 in VA which had a few figs from wave 5. I can't say I was surprised, but definitely disappointed.

Also stopped by a couple Walmarts just for kicks and same story. Sad.
Don't know if I will ever see wave 4 except for that blasted super battle droid!

Reaction score
New Clone Wars at Walmart

Found the new Clone Wars Wave (Barriss et al) at Walmart West just before closing tonight. I ran out there at the last minute because I needed an extra USB cable and found those instead.

I wiped out what they had on the pegs, because I am evil.

Now I just need that darned Aqua Droid. Anyone, anyone?

Reaction score
Re: New Clone Wars at Walmart

I have yet to see an Aqua Droid anywhere in Madison. If I see one I'll let you know if I do cause I don't collect the battle droids.

Reaction score

NotMertz said:
Found the new Clone Wars Wave (Barriss et al) at Walmart West just before closing tonight. I ran out there at the last minute because I needed an extra USB cable and found those instead.

I wiped out what they had on the pegs, because I am evil.

Now I just need that darned Aqua Droid. Anyone, anyone?
Looks like this have hit Milwaukee too. Both Walmarts on s.27th street in MIlwaukee received at least 2 cases each. Someone cleaned out all of the new clones from both stores!! Only 1 or 2 Eeth Koths left over. I hope the person who bought them all grabbed them for friends or army building and NOT for profit! The seller didn't put them on eBay yet, but I'm sure we'll see these at Burnham Bowl or something.

Reaction score

Bosski said:
Ironhide said:
I have yet to see an Aqua Droid anywhere in Madison. If I see one I'll let you know if I do cause I don't collect the battle droids.
Here's what happened to all of the Aqua Droids in MIlwaukee. He has 3 up now and sold 2 recently...

http://shop.ebay.com/swtaker/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50
Those Aqua Droids were from A While ago...I know they showed up about 2 months ago..UNLESS the Target a some in..which could be the case.

Yea looks like Floordude & SWTaker are taking a wash on SW stuff.

If he sells an Aqua droid for $9.99 after Ebay fees he might make $1

Reaction score

Val_Da_Carr said:
I was at Walmart in Franklin and got the clones, commander & Bariss with my son...He Loves the red trim on them.
You bought all of them?! I'm looking for a set.

Reaction score

It's funny that I'm completely caught up on CW figures, unlike most of you, yet I'm badly behind on Vintage figures, which most of you seem to have already (except for JT and Tom)

Reaction score

Val_Da_Carr said:
Bosski said:
Ironhide said:
Here's what happened to all of the Aqua Droids in MIlwaukee. He has 3 up now and sold 2 recently...

Those Aqua Droids were from A While ago...I know they showed up about 2 months ago..UNLESS the Target a some in..which could be the case.

I was hoping Floordude stopped trying to scalp SW... No idea who SWTaker is...

Reaction score

kenbenobi said:
It's funny that I'm completely caught up on CW figures, unlike most of you, yet I'm badly behind on Vintage figures, which most of you seem to have already (except for JT and Tom)
From here on in, I am going on a relentless toy hunt every day and night so I don't miss any of this new stuff again. If I went to WM yesterday, I would have easily scored one set of the new Clone Wars figures.

Reaction score

kenbenobi said:
Val_Da_Carr said:
Bosski said:
Ironhide said:

I was hoping Floordude stopped trying to scalp SW... No idea who SWTaker is...
Actually, Floordude has not sold figures for a long time now. You really don't make much $ on eBay after all of the fees and other costs. I just wish new scalpers didn't take floordude's place. It's a never-ending battle.

Reaction score

Bosski said:
Val_Da_Carr said:
I was at Walmart in Franklin and got the clones, commander & Bariss with my son...He Loves the red trim on them.
You bought all of them?! I'm looking for a set.
I got 2 Riot clones, 1 commander and Bariss and their figures are in two locations. Some skinny dude that followed me the last time I was there was at the other Star Wars section.

The last time I was there I think I found his stast of Zam & Mace and he followed me around the garden area for 15 minutes. Freaking WIERDO....

He had some figures in his arms but he went the other way and I think I will keep my son as far away from him as I can.

I was there last night about 8pm or so (my son had a late nap) when I picked up the figures.

Reaction score

I didn't even see any reports of this wave hitting Walmarts, let along several cases worth. Damn! I should have went yesterday morning. Oh well...at least I scored when the Wolfe wave was released. I saw at least 4 of each figure at the time! Hopefully Target will get these along with the new wave.

Reaction score
Target Reset Begins

Madison's Super Target began the toys reset today. All the Star Wars toys are gone, and pegs are set up across the row of the old location. There is an interesting empty spot: "Galactic Heroes Playset", $40. (087-06-0635) Could this be the missing Kohl's AT-ST from last year? (Computer shows none in the backroom yet)

Darth Ray

Reaction score
Re: Target Reset Begins

DarthRay said:
Madison's Super Target began the toys reset today. All the Star Wars toys are gone, and pegs are set up across the row of the old location. There is an interesting empty spot: "Galactic Heroes Playset", $40. (087-06-0635) Could this be the missing Kohl's AT-ST from last year? (Computer shows none in the backroom yet)

Darth Ray
I looked up the DPCI and it is for the AT-AT. Too bad since I was really hoping that the AT-ST would show up someplace.

Reaction score

DarthRay said:

Darth Ray
I stopped by there after lunch. They had the Vintage 3-packs out. No new Clone Wars stuff.

Reaction score

That makes sense...with all the summer movie toys....but this also explains the new DPCI's I saw posted at some website for Target Toys

Reaction score

I stopped at one Target during lunch, but no reset yet. I'll another 1 or 2 stores on the way home, per usual... I'd like to get those new vintage 3-packs out of the way right away, hopefully minty fresh...

Reaction score

they might wait until Monday to match the street dates of some of the toys.

I know some of the Green Lantern has May 1st as their street date.

Reaction score

The new Clone Wars figures made a showing at the wal-Mart in Monona. It looks like they had two cases although only one of the Riot Clones were on the shelf.

Reaction score

Rogue_2 said:
The new Clone Wars figures made a showing at the wal-Mart in Monona. It looks like they had two cases although only one of the Riot Clones were on the shelf.
I hit WM today to kill some time. Nada. Zip. Zilch. But they did have the Tie Bomber on clearance for $30, and a dozen Anakin sets from the 2nd wave of Droid Factory for $10 (FINALLY, those suckers have been $17 FOREVER!)