HunterCJ

Reaction score
A+ Scummer. Fast payment, good communication. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Happy collecting

-The Drunken One

Reaction score
I figured I would post again, I have completed many trades with Chris and all have been just better and better as they go on. Constant communication, and he has almost cut my wants list in half by himself! Just a wonderful all around great scummer and I couldn't say enough great things about him. Fast shipping, quality items, and great communication. Don't hesitate at all to trade with Chris.

Thanks again!

Ryan

Reaction score
Nice smooth transaction, good communication, pleasure doing business with. I would definitely recommend, A+ Scummer!!

Reaction score
I completed a sale with HunterCJ and it was a very smooth transaction. He made quick payment and friendly communication. Thank you for your business.

Coz

Reaction score
Sold some busts to HunterCJ. Smooth transaction, no problems. Recommended.
Thanks CJ.

Reaction score
just sold a mini bust to chris, he paid quickly and was very friendly, would gladly do business with him again!

thank you!

Reaction score
I sold Chris a couple mini busts.
Quick payment and good communication!
Thanks Chris!

Reaction score
Sold a couple busts to HunterCJ and everything was flawless. Fast payment and great communication. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Chris.

Reaction score
Sold some figures to HunterCJ, everything went great! He is a great guy to deal with, excellent communication, couldn't say anything negative about the transaction! It's people like this that make the Rebelscum community a great place to buy/sell. Thanks HunterCJ!

Reaction score
Traded some momc figs to HunterCJ for a momc gamorrean guard. Everything went great. Thanks for the extra figures for my son, Chris. Your the best!

Reaction score
Just finished a great trade with Chris. Everything came quickly and in great shape. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have had several great transactions with Chris and he is a pleasure to work with, I would do business with him anytime.

Reaction score
sold some items to CJ and he was quick with payment! grwat great to deal with and responds super quick!

Reaction score
I sold a couple of busts to Chris (in a round about sort of way). Chris is great to deal with -transaction went very smooth, very fast payment and A+++ communication. I hope to deal with Chris again! Top Notch Scummer!

dave

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Chris. Everything went smoothly and great communication!

Reaction score
I just bought a GG bust from HunterCJ. Good communication and quick shipping.

Reaction score
I just sold an item to HunterCJ. Great buyer with a quick payment and good communication.

Reaction score
Chris sold me Mace Windu for just $104, he could have charged $200 but Chris isnt a scalper so a big thanks from me. Hes a great guy to buy from and great communication.

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of figures from Chris. He charged a fair price and actual shipping. The package got here quick as anything and the contents were precisely as described. I cannot recommend him highly enough and I will likely buy from or trade with him again.

Reaction score
Chris has great communication, fast shipping and it's great to help a fellow collector out!
thanks a bunch.

Reaction score
Chris helped me out with a certain exclusive for his cost plus shipping, very appreciated! Shipped quickly and well packed! Thank you again!

Reaction score
Very good scummer to deal with. Thanks again for the purchase. Purchased a Holiday Cody bust off of me. Fast payment and very easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Chris is a great person to have a trade with. Very friendly and sent payment immediately. (y)