HunterCJ

Reaction score
Completed a trade with HunterCJ - great packaging and communication! Quick shipment from Canada!

Thanks!

Reaction score
I just completed a trade with HunterCJ as well. I got exactly what I wanted and would certainly trade with him again.

One note, the shipment did take a bit long to arrive, I think it may have been a customs thing, so just a heads up that if you're getting worried because you didn't get your item(s) yet, be patient. He came through and it was overall a great trade experience.

Reaction score
Completed a trade with HunterCJ and could not be happier. The shipping time was fast from Canada, Chris was right on the money on the receive date and the items were packed very well, don't hesitate to do business with him!! Thanks again man!

Reaction score
sold a few ROTS figures to HunterCJ. great communication on what he was looking for and prompt payment. smooth transaction here. recommended!

Reaction score
Great transaction. Good communication and quick payment. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just finished a multi-item sale to Chris and I was very pleased with the whole deal. Fast payment, great communication via PMs, and kept me updated on the delivery. A pleasure to deal with, would deal with again anytime.

Reaction score
Completed a trade with Chris- all I can say is perfect. It's people like this that make the rebelscum community a great place. Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Bought some figures and received them very quick after I made payment. Great seller. Highly recommended. Thanks for everything.

Reaction score
Received everything in good condition. Hunter is a very good seller to deal with. Will buy from again.

Reaction score
Just did a nice trade with him, very good communication, hope we can trade again in the future! Thanks!

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with Chris, it was perfect. My figures were in excellent condition and were shipped quickly. It's people like this that make Rebelscum a great place. Thank you!

Reaction score
Just completed a sale to Chris and I don't think things could have been smoother.

I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Thanks,
Squad-7

Reaction score
Just completed a trade with HunterCJ. Quick shipment from Canada, would definitely do business again!

Thanks,
Jake

Reaction score
Bought some clones off HunterCJ and found whole transaction pretty smooth. Appreciated and recommended!

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with Hunter CJ and it went great. Fast shipping from Canada, great communications, and an all around friendly guy to work with. Another first class 'Scummer!

Reaction score
Completed a sale with HunterCJ, great comunication and zero problems!

Reaction score
Completed a trade with HunterCJ a while back, never posted so figured I should do now! What a great guy to deal with. Kept in very close contact the entire time, and just an all around great sucmmer to deal with. Thanks for the previous trade. Sorry it took so long to post some great feedback.

Ryan

Reaction score
Just completed a deal with HunterCJ. Great Scummer! Wonderful communication and just a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Reaction score
HunterCJ is a great guy. He ordered some stuff I needed and had it shipped to me. Great trader with great communication. I would highly recommend him to anyone and look forward to more trading in the future with him. Thanks again HunterCJ.
roron corobb

Reaction score
Had a great experience with HunterCJ. His items arrived swiftly and were in pristine condition. He was also really a breeze to deal with. I'd hope to trade with him again anytime.