Hunt for Grievous Battle Pack

Reaction score

Captain Rex (again?), General Grievous (AGAIN?), and a Clone Trooper whose name I can't quite make out...but I'm sure someone will tell me soon.

UPDATE: Sure enough, you guys have come through...KIX!!

Reaction score
0ther than the cape, is there any difference in grevious?

lol, I was thinking same thing about the clone immediately after I hit "submit"

Reaction score
AWESOME! Kix! Now we just need Hardcase and Crys (the 212th blond guy) and Cut Lawquane to complete this episode's main characters.

Also, it looks like Rex has the sniper mark on his pauldron, which is nice attention to detail. I am definitely going to get this set, though it's less of a priority than the Defend Kamino set.

At least they're being consistent, BTW. With Kix and Jesse both in the Stone mold. But just you watch, Hardcase will be the old mold.

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this one. The cape on Grievous looks amazing and Kix is just icying on the cake! Just hope they lower the prices seeing it's now down to 3 figures. Rex can be sold off on eBay.

Reaction score
If this came with a Cut Lawquane instead if Rex I would have bought it. Let's just hope they'll include Grievous' cape again with a possible future four-armed SA TCW version.

GNT

Reaction score
Grievous comes with a new cape, pretty average pack IMO.

Reaction score
Ummm, the cape and Kix aren't enough for me to part with my money.
Pass

Reaction score
Kix is good. Sniper shot Rex is excellent. (Is this the Rex from the Arc Troopers BP?). Caped Grevious? I already got a cape from TVC grevious.

Reaction score
Pass - not interested in anything else that has Rex in it.

Reaction score
A definite buy for me if Rex has a newly sculpted helmet. His helmet from the ARC Pack was seriously goofed. I haven't purchased a CW Grievous, so this one having a cape makes it more appealing. Kix is just all around awesome.

Keep it under $20, Hasbro!

Reaction score
Just noticed that it appears that this Rex is a repaint of the ARC battle pack one (headsculpt and all), but the helmet seems different somehow...maybe a good helmet?

Reaction score
When I read Hunt for Grievous in the title I expected to see 2004 ARC troopers that are unable to stand pre posed in a cardboard gunship.

Reaction score
Clone Trooper "Kix", is it? While I do like the style of the blue paint app markings, I am not really a fan of the 501st Legion.

With the exception of Echo and Fives, of course!

Reaction score
Tyranusspotting said:
If this came with a Cut Lawquane instead if Rex I would have bought it. Let's just hope they'll include Grievous' cape again with a possible future four-armed SA TCW version.
Somehow, I don't doubt that Hasbro will eventually release a single-carded Grievous with cape. It's an easy repack, but just enough of a "refresh" to entice collectors (like me) who like variations. Worked with that silly "battle damaged" Grievous, didn't it? (Well, not with me, but the cape's a whole different story.
)

Reaction score
Despite the new Clone Trooper Kix and the coolness of finally getting TCW Grievous with a cape, I'm not springing for this BP. Captain Rex is a deal-killer. I bought the dirty and clean versions of him when the TCW line first began, plus the helmeted version of him in Walmart's "Under the Helmet" 2-packs, and that's it. No more "plain old" Rex figures for me.

I will, however, be getting the upcoming "jet pack" version.

Reaction score
SenateCommandoYo said:
Clone Trooper "Kix", is it? While I do like the style of the blue paint app markings, I am not really a fan of the 501st Legion.

With the exception of Echo and Fives, of course!
Since you mentioned the 501st, has anyone came across a Grand Army of the Republic organizational chart?

Reaction score
It's better to just buy the pack and try to get rid of Grievous some how. It would be cheaper and easier than trying to find it on ebay or trade straight up for it on here.

Reaction score
*groan* Guess that "Delta Squad 4-Pack" ain't happen'

Reaction score
Revanfan1 said:
Just noticed that it appears that this Rex is a repaint of the ARC battle pack one (headsculpt and all), but the helmet seems different somehow...maybe a good helmet?
You're right, the figure is probably certain to be a repack, but the shoulder pauldron is definitely new, it's got the potshot markings from when he got hit by that sniper.

Does anyone have a HQ or HD picture (should it be referred to as "High Quality" or "High Definition" when speaking of just a still photo?) of the Rex in this pack?
Also, if lucky enough, does anyone have pictures both with and without the pauldron? (I'd like to see if the markings are on actual armor as well, or if they're only on the pauldron). Thanks in advance to anyone who does!

Reaction score
FDOIRex said:
*groan* Guess that "Delta Squad 4-Pack" ain't happen'
Sorry, but this is the second time you've posted this in the thread with no back-up? It can still happen with one fewer figure.

Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would release Grivous with his cape on a single card...