HUGE Vintage TMNT Find- 170 MOC!

Reaction score
My brother and I came across 170 MOC Vintage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, most in C-7 to C-8.5 condition. All from 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, and 1992. Nothing newer. I'm in the process of cataloging all of it.... pretty amazing!

If you're looking for something specific for your collection, shoot me a PM and let me know. I'm not very well versed on these, so you will have to tell me which variations etc you're looking for.

Reaction score
You lucky devil. We just picked up a mostly complete sewer hideout playset of freecycle for the boy and had to go buy him a couple nickelodeon TMNTs from Target!

GNT

Reaction score
Do you ship international? :)

That's one hell of a stash, lots of doubles I can see.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! There are about 10 doubles I believe. We stacked them on the individual series and year on the back. I'm not opposed to international shipping, but it would most likely be pretty expensive to ship from the US. Shoot me PMs if your looking for something specific. Kowabunga!!!

Reaction score
Thats an incredible find! Ive been trying to find these at cons but people never have any good ones! Wish I could buy all these from you im a lifelong fan of tmnt!!
I think I was hunting for these on here at one point but gave up and focused on autographs hahaha

Last edited: