HT Rogue One Shoretrooper

Reaction score
My first HT figure and am really loving the quality and detail. Preordered deluxe Jyn and need to get one of those Deathtroopers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shore trooper arrives on Tuesday..
Chirrut Imwe arrives Monday..
Will be picking it up at the UPS distribution center on Tuesday..

Reaction score
Just found out mine arrives tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to order but found a good deal and decided to check it out. Also have Chirrut, Death Trooper, and Yoda coming this month. Too much!

Reaction score
Figure is great. Fun to pose, the strap for the pouch starts to restrict a bit with wide-legged stances but it's attached by velcro so it can be adjusted a bit if needed. Using a rifle that came with the Jumptrooper in these shots.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Figure is great. Fun to pose, the strap for the pouch starts to restrict a bit with wide-legged stances but it's attached by velcro so it can be adjusted a bit if needed. Using a rifle that came with the Jumptrooper in these shots.

Beautiful shots!! I also originally thought I would only need one of these for my collection, I can see now that I will need to buy the whole squad if HT releases the other two Shore Trooper variants as well.

Reaction score
Finally got this guy out of the box this am, and took several quick shots. He's pretty much perfect right out of the box, with great detailing & pose ability. Underneath the peg tray are two small replacement buttons for the ammo pouch, which I'm glad they're starting to include, as I've lost small buttons, studs & clasps on other HT figures from handling & posing(sometimes they come off in transit, so check the trays when you remove the figure). This is definitely a home run for Hot Toys, and I can't wait to get my deluxe version Death Trooper next week.

Reaction score
I use the stands, yes. I bought a standard version Deathtrooper "deck" stand off eBay to go with my deluxe version shipping today...so I have another option if I don't want to use the diorama base.

Reaction score
I opened and set up my Shoretrooper last night. I absolutely love how this guy turned out.

Reaction score
They could have knocked $50 off the price if they hadn't packaged it up so nicely. (I'm kidding - but seriously impressive box and packaging)

Reaction score
They could have knocked $50 off the price if they hadn't packaged it up so nicely. (I'm kidding - but seriously impressive box and packaging)
That really did cross my mind too! Really nice packaging for something that is going back in the brown shipper box and into a closet. I would've been happy to pay $50 less for a plain black box.

Reaction score
Landed home today. Basic but flawless. REally looking forward to both other variants. Hot Toys, don't let me down.

Reaction score
Agreed...It is one of those figure you can't stop staring at on display...the trooper design really stands out and the figure is rendered really well...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got mine from ..Brian's Toys! Not a bad price with free shipping! Great fig!!! Now where are the other two that go with him?

nice pic jedibearvt!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got this figure last night.

Easily the best designed trooper since the OT (not easy to create a new trooper that just fits seamlessly into the holy trinity).

Fabulous figure and highly recommended.