HT Rogue One Darth Vader

Reaction score
Hot Toys Rogue One Darth Vader figure arrived:

I only replaced the relaxed hands on my ANH Vader with RO versions, and didn't take the RO Vader figure out of the box. Now wondering if I should sell the RO Vader with the remaining hands.

Reaction score
Hot Toys Rogue One Darth Vader figure arrived:

I only replaced the relaxed hands on my ANH Vader with RO versions, and didn't take the RO Vader figure out of the box. Now wondering if I should sell the RO Vader with the remaining hands.

.....I'd sell the new hope figure and keep the Rogue One figure. When I had the two together there really was no contest.

Reaction score
Hopefully when they finally get around to making an ESB Darth Vader it will not need a dozen mods.

Reaction score
Seems the owner lives in a hot humid location, and he is not alone with this issue on Vader. Hot and humid locations of the customers are still not an excuse for the crappy pleather (and rubber) HT uses for years.

Reaction score
It is well known Hot Toys unfortunately uses the lowest quality pleather/faux leather and rubber for their figures. If you live in hot humid environments your figures will get damaged much faster, but in the end they might all get damaged, no matter your location.

At this time and age, and considering the high price, Hot Toys should use good quality pleather or even leather for their products. We are not talking here about $10 action figures, but high end collectible pieces that rot in a few years. Collectors should send the bill for the damaged figures to Hot Toys headquarters...