HT ANH Death Star Gunner

Reaction score
Finally some good news on the Star Wars 1/6 front. Started to think HT may have put this (and the DS trooper) back in the closet never to be seen again. Expecting a $220 pricepoint on this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks good to me! If the price is fair I will add this to my Empire collection.

Reaction score
only took what how many months since first showing it? 8

Well, they are spreading out the releases after initial reveal at SDCC. I can't blame them for that with so many licenses to handle. At least it's finally coming unlike some former reveals that were MIA for years. Gonk droïds may not be guaranteed at that point but Death Star Trooper shouldn't be far behind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
$205. Cheaper then i thought it would be. That means it will be around £240 to £250 ($300+) here in the UK. We get ripped off for 1/6 figures by UK retailers.

Reaction score
What, no 1/6 scale Death Star gunner station to go with him? :)

Preordered it. Nice to see it reasonably priced. I'm eager for them to put up Gonk and the Death Star Trooper though, and I really hope the DS Trooper comes with that control station as pictured at SDCC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What, no 1/6 scale Death Star gunner station to go with him? :)

Preordered it. Nice to see it reasonably priced. I'm eager for them to put up Gonk and the Death Star Trooper though, and I really hope the DS Trooper comes with that control station as pictured at SDCC.
Maybe Joost has something up his sleeve like his awesome DS dioramas.

Reaction score
Yep. Another specific DS diorama would be cool. Some sort of back wall filled with switches, screens, meters and possibly a small console.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want to get this guy, The Imperial "Death Trooper" and one of SSC's black droids in a nice setup. I still don't have a TIE pilot, yet, either.

Reaction score
I believe this shot comes from SDCC so, technically, mis-labeling comes from Sideshow's staff. Not too surprising as it's an easy mistake to make for a casual fan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this one. It's a great design not enough present in other toy/figures line.

Reaction score
Certainly looks like the Death Star Commander is coming with a control board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Like the Falcon cockpit...my bet is it's something they put together for display purposes. Otherwise they would charge $300.

Reaction score
I'm thinking $220 standard (higher since it has a head sculpt and is a side character) and $250 deluxe.

Reaction score
Ordered this with the coupon Sideshow mailed out. Wasn't planning on this guy but should be great with some of the other Death Star items I have on display.