How to properly remove cardbacks?

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm wondering how to properly remove cardbacks so they do not get damaged. This pretty much applies to the 3.75" black series figures.

If there a way to heat the glue along the edges or cut it out completely?

Thank you!

Reaction score
I like to cut off the bubble with a pocket knife. It leaves the base of the bubble behind, but prevents the cardback from ripping or tearing.

Reaction score
Carefully use a sharp knife to cut around the bubble edge, leaving the glued/ flat part attached to the card itself.

Then chuck the card in the recycling and enjoy your TOY as it was meant to be enjoyed! :awesome:

Reaction score
If you're talking about the 3.75" Black Series figures, then just hold the cardback in one hand and gently shake it. The bubble should fall right off with no problems at all. :grin:

GNT

Reaction score
If you're talking about the 3.75" Black Series figures, then just hold the cardback in one hand and gently shake it. The bubble should fall right off with no problems at all. :grin:
Shaking sounds like a lot of effort, I just look at the bubbles and they fall off :p

Reaction score
Haha, that was the case for one of them, but the others I've bought are a bit more difficult to remove than that =p

So basically cutting the bubble along the base with a sharp blade is the best solution? Applying heat or any other method (that I'm not creative enough to think of) doesn't work as well?

Reaction score
Certainly fire is always an option if you are not into recycling, but your plastic will tend to melt.