How to obtain Mark Hamill ?

TOS

Reaction score
Hello guys.
First of all, I hope everyone is safe currently.
Well, just a quick question as I can't find the answer : I would like Mark Hamill to sign a display plaque that I have. Is there an official way to send him the plaque to sign it and a method for payment ? I'm from France so sending the plaque looks the most fast and easy to me.
Thank you very much for those who will be able to advise me.
Stay safe.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys.
First of all, I hope everyone is safe currently.
Well, just a quick question as I can't find the answer : I would like Mark Hamill to sign a display plaque that I have. Is there an official way to send him the plaque to sign it and a method for payment ? I'm from France so sending the plaque looks the most fast and easy to me.
Thank you very much for those who will be able to advise me.
Stay safe.
We are the ones that offer the signings with Mark and he's taking a break from that right now. We generally do offer a Send-In option which allows fans to ship their own items in for signatures. If you want to join the email list at www.OfficialPix.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, that will keep you up to date on any announcements for future signings.

TOS

Reaction score
Hello Chris.
Thak you very much for your fast answer. I have added my email to the list. Now waiting for future good news ;-)
Thanks again and stay safe.

Reaction score
I am waiting for that message in the newsletter as well. I have 3 items that I would like to get signatures for :)
Chris