How much were autographs in C3?

Reaction score
You had to buy the ticket thingys for $10 each and some people required more than others. So anywere from $10 to $30 for an autograph!

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It was $10 per coupon and certain guests were one coupon, some were two and some were even three. You could bring your own item for them to autograph or purchase a photo from their table for an additional $5.

Reaction score
JedioftheNorth said:
Depended on the actor/actress I got Ray Park and it was $10 but another $5 if you didn't have anything for them to sign.
Ray Park was 2 coupons per autograph,
I remember that I bought an extra coupon, so I went to the line to sell that coupon but everybody was like If I were asking for money (they were in line to buy coupons for autographs) then there was this old men in line with 2 kids, I offered my coupon, and he said - No!, I'm gonna buy just the pictures, then I said, This line is not for the pictures, It's just for coupons for autographs (then he was confused and asked the kids -what dou you want? then they asked -a picture (I tell again that he can buy just the pictures in another place but he stays in line).
So I finally keep my coupon and get an autograph from Body Taylor and a personal picture with him!

BTW, for all those people who said no when I offered my coupon F!!!!! They don't have the courage tho say - I wanna buy direct from the seller instead of say lies

Reaction score
lol it was to much i know that lol, i got about 17 autographs starting with the most expensive then working my way down lol, i think the only one i didnt get on the BIG STAR side of the room was the sound man and voice of GG, i caved and got Jango Fett at the last second after finaly getting Billy Dees, i got pics with everyone over there to aside from Jango and Billy Dee
, i got every Jedi, and OT big wig there, all on my C3 vader poster