How much is the old Karate Kid lunch box worth these days?

Reaction score
Just curious how much the old Karate Kid lunch box is worth these days because i found one old Karate Kid lunch box at an antique shop and the price for the lunch box was 6.99

Reaction score
well the damn lunchbox i found at the antique shop its in good shape which it shouldnt be that damn important anyway.

lunchbox itself, is it worth alot these days or not since its the Karate Kid lunch box?

Reaction score
Is it a metal box or plastic? Is it based on the original movie or the 1989 cartoon series?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes the lunch box is the old plastic kind and its based on the movie. There was no cartoon series at all so dunno what the fudge you're smokin

Reaction score
Well its in good shape.

Does it really effin matter?

Of COURSE it matters! Does the value of a Yak Face figure change based on loose or carded? The condition of the card? You're a collector, and you ask why should condition matter???

If it's in good condition and you think it's a good buy, then pick it up.

yes the lunch box is the old plastic kind and its based on the movie. There was no cartoon series at all so dunno what the fudge you're smokin
No animated series you say? This proves otherwise. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137311/.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow the zingers are flying... If it has the thermos grab it. If not pass its not that valuable but karate kid stuff is hot at the moment

Reaction score
Are you a little bit... "special" schutz? I really need to know, because I'd rather not mock a special needs kid.

Reaction score
No I am not "special" and why are you being a major ******* right now? What the hell did I ever do to you?

As of right now you are being rude and disrespectful.

Reaction score
Okay, thank god. I feel much better about it now.

Also, you might want to look at your own behavior on this board before getting up in arms about "rude and disrespectful" people.

Last edited: