How many Tidewater Rebel Forum members are there?

Reaction score
there's like 5 that I can think of off hand- Jaxx, Sifer, Wampa, Leif, and me. Darkpowers used to be here but I don't know what happened to him. I know he had a little skirmish with Wise. Every now and then someone else will drop a line.

Reaction score
- Less than 10 regulars
- Less than 10 delurkers
- ? Lurkers

Reaction score
jabbasnot said:
there's like 5 that I can think of off hand- Jaxx, Sifer, Wampa, Leif, and me. Darkpowers used to be here but I don't know what happened to him.
RCJEDI & wnorman are regulars, too.

Reaction score
Looks like those non-rebelscummers (tidewater alliance dudes) and/or possible lurkers! Are having a monthly meeting in the Libris Room at the V.Bch Library starting at 2:30-ish on Jan 14th...........My schedules clear..I wasnt around last time Darth Jaxx posted along with Wampa looking for "Crashers"!) LMK even by PM or post.....I wouldnt want to go if I had no "Wingman" siferdious out

By the way welcome aboard the posts "Wooktroop"

Also, there is a "hokie1" and a "baron tarkenstein" that are somewhat local. we met Baron and the Cloned guy at the opener movie in May...05

My needs.........Bly (varient), and the New Saga Wave Two

Reaction score
Yeah I've meet a few people who collect and confessed to just Trolling, or Lurking.

Welcome on. We have a pretty good group of traders and such here. I know I would of probably missed a few things if it wasn't for the guys here picking up stuff when they see it.

BTW, I don't think we have any females. Do female SW Collectors actually exist.... or are they just like Bigfoot & UFO sightings.

Last, wasn't that group at the library mainly for Cosplay (DressUp)?

Reaction score
anyone here going to the libary saturday?
and is it just to drees up? haha

Reaction score
Re: How many Tidewater Rebel Forum members are the

I'm here (although unknown on these forums).

I hang out on SSG but signed up on the advice of one Mr. RCJEDI.

Hope to help at least a couple of my fellow Tidewaterens (is that even a word) out.

Reaction score
Hokie1,
If your in town pm me please. At least let me know what to do with these figures.(Red Senate Guard, Govenor Tarkin)
Jabbasnot, LMK also what to do with your figs, I fly out for Florida 22Jan. back 24Jan. pack out 30-31Jan. move 03Feb. figures will not be close by after the third unless I dump them to RCJEDI or Leif or Darth Jaxx etc.....
And yes I would not mind going to see what takes place at a Tidewater Alliance Meeting, I posted the time,date,and place! siferdious out

Reaction score
Hey Slicker!!! It's good to see you finally came around!!! Welcome to our
Forums!!!

Reaction score
Welcome Slicker. And damn hokie1, proving me wrong.

Ed? you moving? where? leaving us?
[insert cheesey Vader] "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reaction score
I used to live in the Tidewater area. I check the threads here often. Does that count?

Reaction score
I'm here, I'm Sithaboveall's co-worker and am becoming a collector of the Maquettes and the Acme Character Keys as well as most things Grievous....

Reaction score
Im new on here, joined for the whole "pick you fav figure" deal b4 the voting started.
live in Hampton, but hunt all Targets, TrUs, WMs,and KMs from VA Beach to Newport News atlease weekly (if there is anything Im in need of). not lately though, *cough* *navy* *cough* *cruiz*, but hope to get back at it in late Dec with all the new clones coming out and crouds to battle!
Im a Hasbro Clone collecter and have a huge army, plus do a lil customizing.
...and thats me, hope to hear news of new stuff showing up, so i can send my wife out to hunt.... she means well but needs help!

Reaction score
Im here, got brought in by Jaxx and RCJedi. A fellow local tidewater collector in chesapeake.

Reaction score
so sad....

So.... I'm moving to Key West, FL in June... pretty bummed though cuz there are no Wallies, TrUs, or Targets down there! looks like i might become a only Ebay collector for the next 2 years! or spend the gas on the weekends and drive up to Miami!

Reaction score
I just became one and I am trying to get quotes and buyers for some Star Wars items! Thanks