How is your Unleashed collection?

Reaction score
I just love these big Unleashed guys & with the new 3 that just came out I was wondering how my collection was doing with what everyone else had. Post up what you got & want.

62_collection_780_image.jpg

HAVE
2002 Anakin Skywalker AOTC (Rage)
2002 Count Dooku AOTC (Dissension)
2002 Darth Maul TPM (Fury)
2002 Darth Vader ESB (Power)
2002 Jango & Boba Fett AOTC (Intensity)
2002 Mace Windu AOTC (Honor)
2002 Princess Leia ROTJ (Sultry)

2003 Darth Sidious ROTJ
2003 Han Solo ANH
2003 Luke Skywalker ROTJ
2003 Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC

2004 Aayla Secura AOTC
2004 Bossk ESB
2004 Clone Trooper Captian AOTC (Red)
2004 Luke Skywalker ESB
2004 Tusken Raider ANH

2005 Anakin Skywalker ROTS
2005 Asajj Ventress CWC
2005 Darth Vader ROTJ
2005 General Grievous
2005 Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS
2005 Palpatine vs. Yoda ROTS

2006 Clone Trooper ROTS
2006 Han Solo (Stormtrooper) ANH
2006 Chewbacca ROTS

WANT
(2002 Padme Amidala AOTC Courage)
(2003 Boba Fett ROTJ)
(2003 Yoda AOTC)
(2005 Aurra Sing TPM)
(2005 IG-88 ESB)

Lets see yours!

Coz

Reaction score
Well I have all of them except the new 3. I got them as they were released. I have most of the cardbacks still.
This pic is a little old, I don't have them displayed right now.
Collection.jpg

Reaction score
Unleashed has become my favorite line, although I don't own all of them, I certainly have the ones that I consider to be the most impressive ones. My collection currently consists of:

Unmasked Vader
Boba Fett
Yoda
Stormtrooper
Dart Maul
Jedi Luke
IG-88
Aurra Sing
Grievous
Yoda Vs Sidious
Slave Leia
Jango Fett & Boba
Padme
Han Solo Stormtrooper
ROTS Chewbacca
Shocktrooper
ROTS Vader
Best Buy Vader
Asajj Ventress
Clone Trooper

Some pics of my favorites:

DSC000951.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Reaction score
Same here....it's my favorite line from Hasbro.
swlivingedit1.jpg

I also mixed a couple of the figures stands and accessories since the molds are the same.
clonelava.jpg
shockclone.jpg

hanblaster.jpg

Reaction score
Seize9 said:
Unleashed has become my favorite line, although I don't own all of them, I certainly have the ones that I consider to be the most impressive ones. My collection currently consists of:

Unmasked Vader
Boba Fett
Yoda
Stormtrooper
Dart Maul
Jedi Luke
IG-88
Aurra Sing
Grievous
Yoda Vs Sidious
Slave Leia
Jango Fett & Boba
Padme
Han Solo Stormtrooper
ROTS Chewbacca
Shocktrooper
ROTS Vader
Best Buy Vader
Asajj Ventress
Clone Trooper

Some pics of my favorites:

DSC000951.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

How do you manage to keep such heavy carded figures, such as the UNLEASHED up on your wall with a single hook????

confused.gif

Reaction score
I have no idea, but they are up and I have never had a problem. Even the heavier ones always hang just fine.

Here is another shot:

DSC00107.jpg

Reaction score
I have every Unleashed figure except for the helmetless Vader ... which I'll never get unless they re-release it.

Reaction score
I have all of them, even doubles of the ones that came with variant poses (Helmetless Vader, Anakin, Emperpor Palpatine, etc)

An Old pic:
DSC02051.jpg

All Im loking for is the Variant Sidious vs. Yoda. The Sidious has a different darker cloak. (The one on the right - Any leads?)

Yodavs.jpg

Reaction score
That one is much cooler! I will have to be on the look out for that one too

Reaction score
Man I could have got them all when they came out, did not like them. Wy wife picked me up a chewie (new one)just because it was Star Wars. I must say I am kicking myself for not getting them when they came out.
frown.gif
You all have awesome collections.

Reaction score
I really loved my collection until it burned up in a fire a couple weeeks ago, now I have to start all over again.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the following carded Unleashed figures and I want any that are not listed here.

2002 Darth Maul TPM (Fury)
2002 Darth Vader ESB (Power)
2002 Darth Vader ROTJ (Redemption)
2002 Jango & Boba Fett AOTC (Intensity)

2003 Obi-Wan Kenobi AOTC (2nd card)

2004 Clone Trooper Captain AOTC
2004 Clone Trooper Captain AOTC (Red)
2004 Luke Skywalker ESB
2004 Tusken Raider ANH

2005 Anakin Skywalker ROTS
2005 Asajj Ventress CWC
2005 Darth Vader ROTJ
2005 Darth Vader ROTJ (Best Buy Exclusive)
2005 General Grievous
2005 IG-88 ESB
2005 Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS
2005 Palpatine vs. Yoda ROTS

2006 Clone Trooper ROTS
2006 Han Solo (Stormtrooper) ANH
2006 Chewbacca ROTS

Reaction score
This thread has some pictures of the BEST collections I have ever seen. I would kill for a shiny glass display case filled with unleashed like you people have. One day, I will save 1000$ and go on EBAY and buy all of them. However, I have
LOOSE
Luke Jedi
Chewy
Leia
Anakin ROTS
Obi Wan ROTS
Tusken Raider
Yoda Vs. Palpatine
Vader ROTS
General Grievous
Aurra Sing
Assaj Ventress
Aayla Secura

Surprisingly, I found all of these in stores after the release of ROTS. I kept all the cardbacks except for Grievous and Obi Wan. I have a GREAT display idea that incorporates scanned images of the cardbacks. Does anyone have Hi Res images of the Obi Wan and Grievous cards? I need them.
Also, I have a Padme in a beat up box that I plan on opening soon. (Even though I've had it for a year.)
The main Unleashed I still want is the AOTC clone. I was gonna settle for the Shocky but hate his helmet and am gonna pass.

I haven't bought an unleashed figure since July.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Might get Han in stormtrooper costume. Here is the only picture of my collection (only part of it) that was on this computer, it is from September. All the Unleashed I have are there.
StarWarsToys1.jpg

MAF

Reaction score
Some really cool setups, gang.
cool.gif
Most impressive, indeed!

I display my Unleashed figures with Hasbro 4" figs and the Koto vinyl sculptures. Here's a couple pics...

More pics available via the "Some of My Collection" signature link below.

Reaction score
Well like I said I just started don't even have mine in their final spots yet. One day I will have a star wars room (once my 5 kids move out). So here they are:

Reaction score
PANTHER96 said:
Well like I said I just started don't even have mine in their final spots yet. One day I will have a star wars room (once my 5 kids move out). So here they are:
Why are all 5 of your kids moving out?

Reaction score
Toyoda said:
PANTHER96 said:
Why are all 5 of your kids moving out?

They are not yet. But one day (when they are in college or decide to leave the nest ) I will have a room I can put all my stuff in (of course that is if my son does not take them all, he likes them as much as I do).
grin.gif

Reaction score
OH SNAPS THATS ALO OF UNLEASHED! I'm actually pretty conservative when it comes to this line. I love them, but I don't care about so many of the characters. I only hae Jedi Luke, ROTS Vader, ROTS Anikin, ROTJ Palpatine and just recently picked up Han in Stormtrooper and Shocktroopers from a fellow scummer. Mainly because I got a late start on these, but still, the only ones I'm itching for are ROTS Obi and if they re-release Boba Fett. Not to say the rest suck, but I just don't care for a Mace Windu or Bossk (well, ok I can't sit here and bash Bossk, the funniest collecting story of my life is based around him.)

But to those who keep them in packages, EGAD! How can you not rip them open and display them? I'm a MOMC collector, but these are too awesome! Anyway, I give you respect for your amazing will power!

Reaction score
I notice that many people make two common mistakes with their unleashed displays.

1. The newer Unleashed Stairs Vader is always seriously drooping forwards and downwards. Doesn't it bother you that the Dark Lord of the Sith looks like he's about to do a faceplant? Not only that, it deforms the vinyl cape at the point where it attaches to the stairs.

To stop it, all you need to do is get a regular toothpick, paint it so that it doesnt stick out too obviously, and jam it directly under vader's left knee and the step below it, like this:

ulvader.jpg

This puts the figure back in its original, non-droopy pose. At any rate, a black painted stick is better than a faceplanting dark lord any day. Use his eyeline as a guide. Vader should be looking downwards at an angle of about 10 degrees, and his left foot should not be in contact with the top step. There should be a 5-7mm gap (abput 3/16 inch)between the sole of his left boot and the front edge of the top step. If his left foot is touching the front of the top step, your figure has drooped waaaayy too low.

Oh, and one more thing. Vader's left arm is supposed to point straight Forwards. Not Downwards! It is bent in the package because otherwise it will not fit in the bubble. You take the figure's arm and rotate it the shoulder until it click stops in the correct position. There is an indent and you should feel it once it is in place.

BMAC, the left arm on you ROTS vader is wrong. You need to swivel it into the straight ahead position.

2. Also, on the Unleashed Anakin & Obi-Wan, their bases are designed to touch when placed together. I suppose this is really hasbro's fault for not including instructions. Almost every Unleashed duelling Anakin & Obi-Wan I've ever seen is posed Wrongly. The correct fitting is most obvious when seen from the top:
duel.jpg

The two lava bases are designed to touch and form a big 'S' shape. There's a little part on each base that sort of hooks to the other, although it is indistinct and does not lock. It is also obvious when you arrange the two figures so that they are looking directly at each other. It's a duel! You look at each other. I've lost count of the times I've seen these two posed to stare off into the space right next his opponent, instead of at his opponent.

Reaction score
Obi-Wan and Anakin can be posed two different ways, but it depends on how you have the bases flipped. You have them posing in duel mode, but if you use the other side of the base and lock the two together (to form a rectangle), then they are fighting back to back against an unknown enemy (more than likely super battle driods). This is how I have them posed sans the orange lava.

Reaction score
dinorider said:
2. Also, on the Unleashed Anakin & Obi-Wan, their bases are designed to touch when placed together. I suppose this is really hasbro's fault for not including instructions. Almost every Unleashed duelling Anakin & Obi-Wan I've ever seen is posed Wrongly.

If you look at the pics of my collection a few posts back (the pics are from July) They are posed exactly how you describe. So that makes one that's correct out the "almost every one you've seen" that's wrong. And I have had them like that for more than a year now.

Reaction score
Dr_Zoltar said:
Obi-Wan and Anakin can be posed two different ways, but it depends on how you have the bases flipped. You have them posing in duel mode, but if you use the other side of the base and lock the two together (to form a rectangle), then they are fighting back to back against an unknown enemy (more than likely super battle driods). This is how I have them posed sans the orange lava.

yes I am aware of that, after all it is shown on the back of the card too. But that means having extra lava pieces to pack away.

Reaction score
Well I'm all caught up from start to finish so I'm just waiting on the new ones to be released!!!

Reaction score
Cool thanks dinorider! On my vader since I wont ever sell him I glued him in place where the back of the cape touches the stairs. you can only tell if you put the spot where I glued ti like 2 inches infront of your face. Its been about a year now & still holding strong.

Thanks for the info on anakin & obi that looks much better!

Reaction score
BMAC said:
Cool thanks dinorider! On my vader since I wont ever sell him I glued him in place where the back of the cape touches the stairs. you can only tell if you put the spot where I glued ti like 2 inches infront of your face. Its been about a year now & still holding strong.

Thanks for the info on anakin & obi that looks much better!

No problem.
smile.gif

Your idea of gluing the Vader to the stairs is a pretty good fix too. That vader is just one of ideas that was good in the design stage, but not that practical when manufactured due to the weight.

Reaction score
rabbit4x said:
Here are some more updated pictures:

DSC02411.jpg

LOL. You have Leaping stairs Vader's left arm set up wrongly too. Refer to my post above. Doesn't it seem obvious that the way the left arm is currently posed is uncomfortable? Try landing like that from a jump and you'll sprain your thumb.

Anyway, posted this above:
1. The newer Unleashed Stairs Vader is always seriously drooping forwards and downwards. Doesn't it bother you that the Dark Lord of the Sith looks like he's about to do a faceplant? Not only that, it deforms the vinyl cape at the point where it attaches to the stairs.

To stop it, all you need to do is get a regular toothpick, paint it so that it doesnt stick out too obviously, and jam it directly under vader's left knee and the step below it, like this:

ulvader.jpg

This puts the figure back in its original, non-droopy pose. At any rate, a black painted stick is better than a faceplanting dark lord any day. Use his eyeline as a guide. Vader should be looking downwards at an angle of about 10 degrees, and his left foot should not be in contact with the top step. There should be a 5-7mm gap (abput 3/16 inch)between the sole of his left boot and the front edge of the top step. If his left foot is touching the front of the top step, your figure has drooped waaaayy too low.

Oh, and one more thing. Vader's left arm is supposed to point straight Forwards. Not Downwards! It is bent in the package because otherwise it will not fit in the bubble. You take the figure's arm and rotate it the shoulder until it click stops in the correct position. There is an indent and you should feel it once it is in place.

Lots of stuff in there, but I think it's a little too cluttered to present each figure strongly. Instead of having a good focus on each, It looks kinda of like a garage sale jumble on each shelf. maybe acquire another display case? four figures per level is the most I'd go. Anymore than that and it becomes hard to see, expecially for a casual visitor.

I like to space them out, like a museum display. Too many items together and it just becomes clutter. When I put them all mashed up together, visitors to my house think of them as toys. I find that I get better comments from visitors when I put more detailed care into the display, and space them out to make each figure look like a centerpiece in itself.

eg: When I put all the Unleashed together, visitors comment: "Ahh.. just a bunch of figures. Toys.."

When I reduced them to two Unleashed figures per level, visitors coment: "Oh Wow! That's Darth Vader! And Boba Fett! Cool!"

From my experience, I find that empty space is important between figures. How much space you put between each figure is more important than how many you can cram into one shelf.

I really prefered your previous picture/setup. There were less figures, but each one had its own breathing space, and IMHO, that is more important than trying to get everything available in there regardless of aesthetics.

Reaction score
Yeah On the front page it says that Target will be getting a re releace of the Boba Fett & Grievous

UNLEASHED NEWS!

Now I dont have to spend an arm & a leg for a Boba Fett

GNT

Reaction score
Nice collection rabbit4x! Hhhmmm maybe I should go back and collect these, most of them can be found with alittle bit of looking around.

Reaction score
Man, a blast from the past. I had all of these back when they were released, except the Redemption Vader due to is fetching $100 or more on Ebay. , I had them open on display in Ikea Detolf display cases. After the purge (long story) here I am collecting them again, BUT this time I will not be opening them but displaying them on the wall with the rest. So far I have 4.

Anakin Skywalker (Rage)
Darth Maul ( Fury)
Darth Vader ( Redemption)
Padme Amidala (Courage)

The first find was Padme at a local Vintage Stock. There she was in package and in good shape for $20, so I ran to the register and purchased her. The others have been Ebay purchases. I was shocked to find the Redemption Vader in package and in good shape for $50 so I jumped on that one. Anakin and Maul (today) followed in time. Next will be Dooku and so on.

It's surprising to see what is fetching high prices now on Ebay. I understand the slave Leia will be a pricy purchase but the others are now in the $30-$40 range. Oh well. Snooze you loose, lol.

Reaction score
I still have the original Vader in the blue cardboard in the package, as well as Mace Windu. I had them all, opened them all, then had them all again and sold them off, except these two.

Ones I would like to get again at some point are Boba Fett, Slave Leia, Aayla Secura, Padme and Obi Wan AOTC.

Reaction score
I hear ya. It's a shame that Hasbro did not continue this line, they are all so awesome. It will take me quite some time to pick them all up again, but I think I will enjoy them even more this time around.

Reaction score
I hear ya. It's a shame that Hasbro did not continue this line, they are all so awesome. It will take me quite some time to pick them all up again, but I think I will enjoy them even more this time around.
I agree, once the PT ended they stopped making these for whatever reason. There were (and are) so many other characters to be made that would of benefited from that style. I know at the end it was lots of re-releases and repaints, but these in their day were great. I got as excited going to the store to see which ones of these had come out as I did for any SW line.

They (kind of) brought these back with those ones that have light up bases, and the Luke X-Wing was basically a straight recast with a Hoth base. But those releases have been very expensive and the characters limited, so they didn't sell well.

Reaction score

The archive above is fun to browse, though some entries were never completed with photos.

I have fond memories of this line, and while I don't keep them all on display, I usually put one out and rotate the character selection. I only purchased about 25% of the line, my favorites being Boba Fett, Clone Trooper, and Darth Sidious. I wish they made more, I would have loved to see Leia in an actual unleashed pose / scene - not something intended to be seductive, lol.

I'm surprised more background Jedi didn't make the cut, like Aayla Secura did - during the AOTC / Saga line, many of the basic 3.75 figures had unleashed poses, Luminara Unduli for example. This line would have been perfect for the Clone Wars series, I remember seeing a Mother Talzin / Nightsister concept from an artist - wish Hasbro produced it! (Here it is via google - pretty amazing!)

david-suarez-02.jpg