Houston Area Reports Pt. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Last of the final 12 found

Huff_T said:
Nice score! I only have one of the last 12(much thanks to you vdubbin!).

Every store I hit seems to be fully stocked w/old figures.
I can't figure out the push of all the first wave figures hitting the shelves in massive quantities at the Walmarts around here. I guess with the movie coming out on dvd in a month they are making another push with the merchandise. I just wish they could put out more new figures because with all the old ones on the shelves there just isn't much room.

Reaction score

Darth_Bryan said:
Huff_T said:
Nice score! I only have one of the last 12(much thanks to you vdubbin!).

Every store I hit seems to be fully stocked w/old figures.
I can't figure out the push of all the first wave figures hitting the shelves in massive quantities at the Walmarts around here. I guess with the movie coming out on dvd in a month they are making another push with the merchandise. I just wish they could put out more new figures because with all the old ones on the shelves there just isn't much room.
Yeah, I know and I seem to be at the wrong store at the wrong time lately.

Although, I did pick up the wookie and the neodimian(sp?) warrior from Baybrook about an hour ago. So 9 to go for me.

Reaction score

Wal-Mart on Dunvale had plenty of all the Evolutions, including some of the variant Clone sets. No new basic figures.
Nothing at the Westchase Target. DCPI search turned up nada.

Reaction score

Picked up a blue royal guard at Baybrook target. They had 3 or 4 Nemoidian Commanders that I passed on again (Looks like these are going to be shelf warmers as well)

Reaction score

Jedi_Bebop said:
Wal-Mart on Dunvale had plenty of all the Evolutions, including some of the variant Clone sets. No new basic figures.
Nothing at the Westchase Target. DCPI search turned up nada.
I must have just missed you at that Walmart. I was down there to go to Borders and decided to swing by the Walmart.

Hey guys we are up to 500 replies so I'm opening a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.