Houston Area Reports pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess this is the new thread. Here's my last post from the other one:

"I'm not sure if anyone benefits from these reports but once again...

05/04/04
Kemah Walmart = Yavin wave
Deer Park Walmart = Nothing
Fairmont Walmart = Nothing
Fairmont Target = Nothing
Fairmont TRU = Nothing "

Reaction score
New place?

Well nothing over here in BCS either. Times are slow. I am hoping that I do not miss out on the Endor Generals Wave since it is the last wave of the SAGA Collection. We all know about those last waves.
Anyway...nothing new here for a while. Only thing is my Target has several of the Wave 1 Glass sets (Ben & Maul).

Reaction score
05/06/04
Kemah Walmart= Nothing. Somebody wiped out the Yavin wave. Was it someone on here?

Still no signs of the HOF or Endor waves around here.

3 replies to 33 views (and 2 replies are from me)? Finds or no finds replies are welcome. At least it gives us an idea of whats hitting or not.

Reaction score
Hey guys I've been out for a bit. I've had some trouble with my back lately and I've haven't been posting much. I've looked in just not posted. I really haven't seen much lately at all. I saw the Jabba wave and the bounty hunters, I'm not sure if that's the same wave I haven't been keeping up, at Walmart in Copperfield and the one on 1960 and Eldridge Sunday. However the cards were crushed to pieces and ripped. I did catch a glimpse of the Yoda Unleased figure at Walmart on Walter Rd. and 1960 Monday morning.

Reaction score
I've had some trouble finding the end of the new thread.

Anyway, the Silverlake Target had a single Ultra Ewok and all of the Hall of Fame wave except Vader and the Stormie. I left the HOF figures as they are just repacks. Nothing at the Silverlake WM, ElDorado WM, or Baybrook KB, TRU & Target. ElDorado WM had the retail Animated Clone Wars cards (retail= no sketch chase cards) if anyone's interested in those.

GBU

Reaction score
Darth_Bryan said:
Hey guys I've been out for a bit. I've had some trouble with my back lately and I've haven't been posting much. I've looked in just not posted. I really haven't seen much lately at all. I saw the Jabba wave and the bounty hunters, I'm not sure if that's the same wave I haven't been keeping up, at Walmart in Copperfield and the one on 1960 and Eldridge Sunday. However the cards were crushed to pieces and ripped. I did catch a glimpse of the Yoda Unleased figure at Walmart on Walter Rd. and 1960 Monday morning.
That's a bummer that your still having trouble w/the back. I hope it get's better soon. Yeah, there's not too much out there but the newer wave hitting around the country is the Endor wave (AT-ST Han, General Lando and Crix Madine).

Fairmont Target= Nothing

Reaction score
Grizzly_bear_underwear said:
I've had some trouble finding the end of the new thread.

Anyway, the Silverlake Target had a single Ultra Ewok and all of the Hall of Fame wave except Vader and the Stormie. I left the HOF figures as they are just repacks. Nothing at the Silverlake WM, ElDorado WM, or Baybrook KB, TRU & Target. ElDorado WM had the retail Animated Clone Wars cards (retail= no sketch chase cards) if anyone's interested in those.

GBU
Yeah, when they moved the thread I had trouble finding where they sent it.

The Southside of town has been pretty lame lately. All the Target's around here seemed to have gotten clogged w/the Yoda/younglings repack wave.

Reaction score
Huff_T said:
The Southside of town has been pretty lame lately. All the Target's around here seemed to have gotten clogged w/the Yoda/younglings repack wave.

Well, the north side of town isn't any better...absolutely JACK in the Conroe area.....

Reaction score
05/07/04
Kemah Walmart = Nothing
Fairmont TRU = Nothing
Almeda Target = Remnants of the HOF wave
Baybrook Target = Nothing

Reaction score
I get around town and there's nothing anywhere within 50 miles. It's the calm before the storm, just think how much will be coming out with the new movie.

Reaction score
Ah, come on now Huff T- you gotta tell us where...

I just found plenty of the repackaged Unleashed Jedi Lukes and Emperor Palpatines at Fairmont TRU. I think Slave Leia was supposed to be in the batch, too, but someone must have bought 'em all up before I got there.

By the way, it took me long enough to find you guys. I hope I'm doing this post thing correctly- I'm still trying to figure out the crazy new system. I hate this. Change is bad. I fear change...

Reaction score
Tried BB TRU today, but no more Ewoks.
They did have about 8 of the Unleashed Lukes and 8 of the Unleashed Emperors- and not a single Leia. Guess the Leias will ship later...

Reaction score
Sam Goody as of 8:30pm had one Red Clone Unleashed figure. Card is in bad shape. FYE had all cardboard standups for $12, R2 is the only one left.

Reaction score
With great remorse I'm selling all my star wars toys but whats bad for me is good for yall. I'm giving you first shot at it. Just shoot me over your want lists and I'll see what we can work out. I'm not desperate yet so these won't be rock bottom prices but I'll give you Houston guys a better deal then anyone else.

Reaction score
othertoe said:
With great remorse I'm selling all my star wars toys but whats bad for me is good for yall. I'm giving you first shot at it. Just shoot me over your want lists and I'll see what we can work out. I'm not desperate yet so these won't be rock bottom prices but I'll give you Houston guys a better deal then anyone else.
That's a bummer. I hope everything is ok.:(

Off hand I can think of a couple of things I need:
Green and Red Clonetrooper 3-packs
POTF2 Green Carded Chewbacca
FF Tie Fighter Pilot
FF Garindan

Lmk if you have any of these.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Othertoe. If you happen to have a Carded Saga Emperor or J'Quill I'd take them off your hands at top dollar.

vdubbin2001, thanks for the heads up on the Unleashed red Clone Trooper, I nabbed it this morning.

Nothing new at the BB KB, TRU, or Target.

GBU

Reaction score
Grizzly_bear_underwear said:
Sorry to hear that, Othertoe. If you happen to have a Carded Saga Emperor or J'Quill I'd take them off your hands at top dollar.
GBU, I've seen J'Quill a few times around here. If I find him again I can pick it up for you if you want.

Kemah Target = Nada

Reaction score
You've seen J'Quill around here, Huff T? Where?!? Lemme know next time- I've been wearing down my tires looking for him...
If you're really desperate for the Green clone trooper 3-pack, they have gobs for $25 each at Third Planet on Hwy 59...

Reaction score
Kemah had the J'quill sitting on the pegs for a couple days last week. If I'd known I would have picked it up. They got the Yavin wave again the other day but the J'quill was gone.

I'll pick up the next one.

Reaction score
Huff T - Was that Kemah WM, or Target?
Othertoe - I just e-mailed you my wishlist. Lemme know if we can help each other out...

Reaction score
Hmmm...I found a whole case of the Ewok Gliders today and left them all since a friend of mine already hooked me up but I'm not sure if I want to post where they're at. Since I don't know if I'm helping people who post here or people who just use this info. without giving back to the community.

I guess inquire if your interested.

othertoe, do have anything on the list I posted the other day?

Reaction score
Kemah Target has the Yavin wave, if anyone's still looking. I went to the four stores closest to me, and still no Jabba wave or Ewoks.

Reaction score
05/18/04
Kemah WM = Nothing
Fairmont TRU = a couple of Silver Clonetroopers
Fairmont Walmart = Throne room Jedi Luke/Snowtrooper wave(mostly beat up)
Deer Park WM = still has the Ewok Glider wave (2 Ewok gliders)

Reaction score
Thanks for asking, Huff T.
No J'Quille; it was the Yavin wave.
While the Yavin wave does include all of the other Jabba's Wave figures, it is sadly lacking the J'Quille (or so I've been told, and I've found two or three J'Quille-less Yavins on the pegs that have so far reinforced that theory...)

Reaction score
geckolowe said:
Thanks for asking, Huff T.
No J'Quille; it was the Yavin wave.
While the Yavin wave does include all of the other Jabba's Wave figures, it is sadly lacking the J'Quille (or so I've been told, and I've found two or three J'Quille-less Yavins on the pegs that have so far reinforced that theory...)
Hmmm, I went today to the Kemah Target and it looked like they had gotten both the Lando Skiff wave and the Yavin wave and he's in one of those. I thought the Yavin wave b/c the Kemah WM had him.

Reaction score
The Humble TRU had a few of their Red Leader X-Wings marked down to $19.90. They had red stickers with a bar code and were over in the clearance area. The ones in the SW area were not marked down. They had the Ewok/glider as well. Baybrook Target had two Ewoks last night.

GBU

Reaction score
geckolowe and GBU I picked up 2 J'Quill's for you guys today at the Fairmont Target if you still need them. If not let me know.

Also, he's in the Lando Skiff wave. I thought he was in the Yavin wave but that was Tanus.

Fairmont TRU has the new skiff 4-pack.

Reaction score
Hey, thanks alot Huff T! It's nice to have friends in (far off) places...

I'll be making my toy rounds tomorrow (Saturday) morning, hitting Baybrook and Kemah area WM, TRU, and Targets betweeen 8:30 and 10:00. Wanna meet up somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.