Houston Area Reports - 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Houston area trades?

Jedi_Bebop said:
Meyerland Target is the only place I've seen the Convoy Truck so far.
Has anyone seen Indy & the horse yet?
Just you

Jedi_Bebop said:
Everything was out, though.
The horse, the cargo truck, the deluxe figures, the 2-packs, even the Galactic Heroes style figures.
Seriously, though, I've seen everything except the Jungle Cutter, and the deluxe Indy w/horse & the German w/cycle. I hit mainly Targets at first to use the $5 off $25 coupons and I haven't seen any evidence of that wave of deluxe cases at any Target. Once I got around to WM and TRU I figure I was just too late on those. A few WMs haven't stocked Indy yet so maybe I'll still get lucky.
E>

Reaction score

You mean this?

The Indy/horse and German/motorcyle sets were the last ones for me to find (at the Alvin Wal Mart last night). Found everything else pretty easily. The only thing 3 3/4 wise I passed on were the little playset thingys.

GBU

Reaction score

Wow, it looks great. I wish now I'd have tried to get away with buying it when I first saw it.

I haven't seen the Jungle Cutter or Motorcycle at all. There's also supposed to be a Jeep w/ barrels and a barricade out there somewhere.

Reaction score

@GBU - Nice shot of the Indy w/horse! Did you find the Jungle Cutter at WM?

@ Jedi_B - I saw both the Raiders troop car and the cargo truck at almost every Target(11) I went to up here in the NW, so you may want to check a couple of those.

Reaction score

Had a busy and expensive week!
Picked up all of the 3.75" Indy toys this week (Figs, Deluxe figs, Vehicles... the Wal-Mart at Fry & I-10 still had Indy on Horse & German with Motorcycle as of 12:30pm today), TRU Exclusive White Tie Fighter w/ Large Wing Panels, STAP Attack, but left the Hoth Attack (the TRU at Katy Mills still has the Tie, STAP & Hoth as of today at 1:00pm), all 3 of the TRU exclusive GI Joe Senior Ranking Officers sets (again TRU at Katy Mills as of 1:00pm today still has all 3), 4 new Star Wars Titanium (Tie Interceptor 181st, T-16 Skyhopper, Naboo Royal Starship Ep.2, & Orange, Red & Black Jedi Starfighter), & 2 new repaint Star Wars Transformers (Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter w/ Hyperspace Ring, & Republic Gunship Clone Wars Deco)

Reaction score

Saw all of the Indiana Jones figures at WM on El Dorado in Friendswood. Saw the Jungle Cutter and 2 Indy on horseback, bought the only German with Motorcycle.

Reaction score

stopped by WM 90 & 6 and they had nothing.no indy or no new SW.

darth bryan im going to game 3.
are you going to any games? go hornets!

Reaction score

There were remnants of the new Legends wave this morning at Baybrook Target(Commander Neyo and Zev were the only 2 I saw). I won't be getting any of the Indiana Jones toys(can't afford to get into other lines
) but they do look cool. And just to contradict myself I did preorder the Sideshow Indiana Jones 1:6 and Premium Format figures.

Reaction score

I've got both Sideshow Indy products on pre-order and I'm still buying up Indy toys whenever I can find them!

I wonder if all the other stuff Hasbro has out there for us to buy (Iron Man, Indy, Hulk) is the reason for the sudden slowdown on SW merch.

Reaction score

Found Wave 2 Revision 3 & 4 and Wave 1 Revision 3 at Wal-mart at Post Oak and 610. Hasbro sure does have a bunch of different troopers coming out in 08.

Reaction score

at_at_commander said:
stopped by WM 90 & 6 and they had nothing.no indy or no new SW.

darth bryan im going to game 3.
are you going to any games? go hornets!

No I didn't get to go and watch my Spurs with a almost healthy Tim Duncan.

I'll wait to go until the conference championship or NBA Finals.

Reaction score

well, one of you is gonna be disappointed.. and sorry bryan, i think it's gonna be you!

as a true rockets fan, i couldn't give a hill of beans about either of your teams, but man, that chris paul kid is unstoppable.

Reaction score

WM on kirkwood had three cases of the unleashed wave out if anyone is still looking.also tons of indy stuff.
is anybody going to collect the indy BK toys?they start on monday.let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------
darth bryan those spurs fans were so brutal.

good game though.had fun.

Reaction score

at_at_commander said:
WM on kirkwood had three cases of the unleashed wave out if anyone is still looking.also tons of indy stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------
darth bryan those spurs fans were so brutal.

good game though.had fun.

Did you expect Spurs fans to embrace you with open arms?

Go to a New Orleans game as an opposing fan and you'll see how mild the fans are in San Antonio. I could see Rockets or Mavs fan getting harassed, but not so much the Hornets since they aren't a big rival like the others. However it is the playoffs so there should be some jeering. Just talk about how much you love the Alamo , David Robinson, or how unjust Avery Johnson's firing was in Dallas and you'll get along fine

Now as for toy finds I've come up empty in my endeavors. The only thing I've picked up is the Indy Taters of the Last Ark Mr. Potato Head.

Reaction score

at_at_commander said:
I'd love to have a set.

Meyer Park WM finally got with it and put out all the Indy merchandise. So I basically got everything I've missed except for the Jungle Cutter.
Also finally picked up a couple of Kashyyyk Troopers.

Personally I like both the Hornets & Spurs.
Just as long as the Celtics lose in the finals!

Reaction score
Indy restock

I saw the Jungle Cutter at a few Targets, and Indy w/horse and German Motorbike at several WM and Targets today across W Houston if any one is still looking.

Reaction score
new SW wave

ok, since you indy guys are getting out of control...

picked up the new SW wave this morning at target:

commander neyo
shadow stormtrooper
cover ops clone trooper
utapau shadow clonetrooper
zev senesca

be on the lookout!! they are hitting shelves now.

Reaction score
Re: new SW wave

LordWill said:
ok, since you indy guys are getting out of control...
I blame the management for adding an Indy section to the forums.

LordWill said:
picked up the new SW wave this morning at target:

be on the lookout!! they are hitting shelves now.
Nice. I found 7 Zev's at Copperfield WM.

Which Target? I may as well just save the gas and skip the one you went to on my next outing.

E>

Reaction score

the one here on 99 and westheimer pkwy. there was a zev and an utapau shadowtrooper that was left. i think everything else must have been 1 per case.

Reaction score

HEB on kirkwood had the unleashed wave.only one set though.those still looking might want to hop in HEB in your area.

Reaction score
Jungle Rancor

Picked up a Jungle Rancor at Tomball Target using the dpci number. The box is pretty big on this one!

E>

Status
Not open for further replies.