Houston Area Reports - 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Wave 2

finally found wave 2 at the WM on fry road.

somebody was there b4 me because out of the 2 sets there only one vader was left.

Reaction score
Target excl.

Katy Super Target has an endcap with the new exclusives. Also present - 4 Starkiller Heroes.

Edit: Fry Rd Target also has the endcap.

Edit2: Found green Anakin starfighter @Dunvale WM.

Reaction score
Re: Target excl.

North Houston Fry's (on 45 N around beltway 8) still has a bunch of Anakin RoTS Mini sabers, and several of the Luke, Vader and Yoda FX-Sabers, if anyone is looking for them.

Reaction score

Last Thursday I picked up Aayla's Jedi Starfighter, Anakin's Green Starfighter, & the Target exclusive Galactic Heroes Cinema Scenes Speeder Bike Chase & Battle on Mustafar.

Reaction score

WM on 90 & 6 had some of wave 2 left. the jump trooper juno and flesh colored maris as of 1pm if anyone can get to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
looking for C4 mcquarrie 3po & r2 combo and luke.

Reaction score

TRU westheimer had tons of the holo vader wave.also had a bunch of concept solo's.

----------------------------------------------------------
wanted concept 3-po & R2 combo and concept luke

Reaction score

McReb and 2 McSnow at Willowbrook WM right now.

edit: Gree, Kash. Trooper & McVader at nearby KB Toys.

Reaction score

Picked up the New Order 66 two packs from the Target at Westhiemer and GrandParkway. Had to use the DCPI number to get them.

Reaction score

WM 6 & 90 had waves 1 and 2.

--------------------------------------------------------
looking for concept R2 &3PO combo and concept luke

Reaction score

picked up an entire force unleashed set at the target on westheimer pkwy and 99. they only had that once case, and there was only 1 each, so i swiped 'em. i'm all caught up ( for the moment ) so everyone keep their wants list updated.

Reaction score

Saw Rahm, Maris and Juno this morning at the San Filipe Target. Have them so I left them.

Has anyone seen Saga Legends 5 around Houston yet? Port Arthur and Killeen both had them last week according to their board sections.

Reaction score

E- haven't seen them around, or heard of them yet.

curious.. anyone else planning on going to SDCC this year?

Reaction score
Photo of New Falcon

Did everyone see that photo of the new & improved Millennium Falcon on the Rebelscum main page? That is totally sweet! I'm hoping that the back part of the ship also has a detachable roof so that we can see the entire inside of the Falcon! I'm thinking that Hasbro is listening to everyones cries for playsets and are incorporating them into the ships (same as the AT-TE). I keep wondering if the picture that we see is a fan-created dream, but I found a DPCI code at Target about 2 months ago for the Falcon priced at... hang on to your wallets... $149.99! No doubt, they'll still sell like hotcakes, I know I'll be getting mine. I noticed that if you type the code in now, the computer will not give a description, but 2 months ago it did... same with the AT-TE, at a price of $99.99, and the computer will not give a description, but once again, 2 months it did! I have a whole mess load of DPCI codes that I will update on the other thread soon, if anyone needs or wants them (codes for the Clone Wars figs, Legends Figs, Battle Rancor, regular Rancor, etc...)

Reaction score
Order 66 on shelf

Found the new Order 66 figures on shelf at the Target in Cypress today.

Btw, Jason, there's actually already a thread they keep updated for DPCI and UPC numbers over in the main TAC discussion forum:
DPCI thread

I'm sure they'll add one to the Legacy forum once that line gets going. You can find these by going to the pinned "Thread Index" in each discussion forum if they drift down a page or so. I usually keep that page loaded on my mobile. Handy stuff.

Reaction score
Re: Order 66 on shelf

I found the remnants of the Order 66 2 packs at the Copperfield Target. I almost missed them since they were by the trading cards on the middle shelf.

Still on the lookout for the 3/6.

Reaction score
Re: Order 66 on shelf

I picked up all six Order 66 sets at the Baybrook Target last night. They were up front on the shelves by the registers in front of the kids clothing area. Left at least one more complete set.

GBU

Reaction score
Re: Photo of New Falcon

jasond7 said:
Did everyone see that photo of the new & improved Millennium Falcon on the Rebelscum main page? That is totally sweet! I'm hoping that the back part of the ship also has a detachable roof so that we can see the entire inside of the Falcon! I'm thinking that Hasbro is listening to everyones cries for playsets and are incorporating them into the ships (same as the AT-TE). I keep wondering if the picture that we see is a fan-created dream, but I found a DPCI code at Target about 2 months ago for the Falcon priced at... hang on to your wallets... $149.99! No doubt, they'll still sell like hotcakes, I know I'll be getting mine. I noticed that if you type the code in now, the computer will not give a description, but 2 months ago it did... same with the AT-TE, at a price of $99.99, and the computer will not give a description, but once again, 2 months it did! I have a whole mess load of DPCI codes that I will update on the other thread soon, if anyone needs or wants them (codes for the Clone Wars figs, Legends Figs, Battle Rancor, regular Rancor, etc...)
I've been checking out those pics since I saw them posted. The Falcon sure looks sweet!
I know $150 isn't cheap, but I know the AT AT and the Imperial Shuttle were not cheap the very 1st time around a long long time ago.

Just curious if anyone has any extras of the Force Unleashed wave? I've had zero luck in finding them and now I'm starting to think it might have passed me.

Reaction score

I haven't come across them at all, either.
Hopefully they'll be out in much greater numbers by the time the game comes out.

And I noticed Bedrock City had a few new Saga Legends. The Shadow Troopers were gone but I went ahead & got Neyo.

Reaction score

FINALLY found the new legends wave.

it was at the Target in first colony.did not know these were hitting Target.

also saw tons of iron man hulk and speed racer stuff.

Reaction score

Meyerland Target has Mighty Muggs series 3. I picked up Luke & Leia. A Cody, Jango & Lando were leftover
They also had a few leftover Order 66 sets. The only one I missed was the Ratts Tyrell Jedi.

Reaction score

hey just tossing this back out there. anyone making plans on going to sdcc this year?

Reaction score

LordWill said:
hey just tossing this back out there. anyone making plans on going to sdcc this year?
I'd like to go, but I'm playing for a youth camp the same week.

Reaction score

Tonight at Meyer Park Wal-Mart I was suprised to see ALL the Indiana Jones merchandise out and on the shelves.
Not in boxes, but on actual pegs.

So I picked up what I could and headed to the cashier. They kept ringing up "Do Not Sell". But since there was a long line behind me and no manager in sight she rang them up manually and I was able to get what I picked out...

Everything was out, though.
The horse, the cargo truck, the deluxe figures, the 2-packs, even the Galactic Heroes style figures.
I wish I had gotten more but I guess I can wait another week.
So anyone in the area try your luck before they realize the mistake.

Reaction score

I picked up two Carnor Jax and Kir Kanos comic packs at the Walmart in Deer Park. I didn't know that they were going to release them to the stores. I also saw a hole cart of Indy toys in boxes if anyone is interested.

Reaction score

I wish I had picked up 2 more Indy figures.
Then I would already have enough stickers to send off for the exclusive mail-away!

Reaction score

WM kirkwood had the marvel mighty muggs (new to me) with wolverine spiderman venom and ironman.
nada on the SW front.looks like they are getting ready for indy.
also saw the first dark night stuff.just walkie talkies though.

Reaction score

anyone know when the new force unleashed figs are hitting? the shadow stormtroopers, and the red and the blue striped stormtroopers?

Reaction score

I heard that the shadow & red would be Wal-mart exclusives (3-packs, 2 Shadows w/ Palpatine, 2 Reds w/Vader) and hit in July, & the blue would be sometime in September. Here's a pic of the Wal-mart exclusives followed by Hasbro's response in a Q & A about the blue one.
Rebelscum

Rebelscum: Another question on a mystery figure....in the latest issue of Star Wars Insider, there is a photo of a blue-striped Stormtrooper figure from The Force Unleashed. Wizards of the Coast's miniature game identifies this character as a "Felucian Stormtrooper Officer" and the Unleashed Battle Packs identify him as a "Stormtrooper Commander." While loose and carded photos have leaked (on a TAC cardback, no less), we've not heard anything official on this character. We understand the frequent delays of TFU has changed the release of some tie-ins, but it seems the bulk of Hasbro's line is still on target, except for this one. Can you shed any light on this figure, and where and when fans can acquire him?

Hasbro: This figure, a Stormtrooper Commander, will indeed be released as part of an upcoming promotion dealing with The Force Unleashed. As the game was delayed, so too was the promotion. Details have still yet to be announced or finalized, but the figure should be out around the time the game is released.

Reaction score
Houston area trades?

Does anyone in the Houston area have a McQuarrie Stormtrooper MOMC for trade?

Reaction score
Re: Houston area trades?

Target dunvale had nada.

---------------------------------------------------------

darth bryan the spurs are going down baby!!

Reaction score

Got most of the Force Unleashed wave minus the damaged Vader at Westheimer TRU (thanks to ace2006 for the assist).

Looks like Dunvale Wal-Mart was getting ready for the Indiana Jones on-sale. And some TRU stores around town are reportedly putting out the 6" Dark Knight figures early.
There's Batman, Joker, Thug & a chase unmasked Batman in the wave.

Reaction score

I saw quite a few Batman toys at the Walmart off El Dorado. Picked up the Crimson Empire 2 pack there also, glad I waited. Also saw wave 7 for GIJoe.

Reaction score

KissMyWookie said:
Does anyone in the Houston area have a McQuarrie Stormtrooper MOMC for trade?
Hey ... I think I have an extra MOMC McStormie. If you still are looking, shoot me a PM.

Reaction score

Indiana Jones figures at TRU in First Colony

Reaction score

WM westpark had tons of indy figs.the 3 3/4 size 12 inch and the galactic hero style.
they also had the batman figs out and the hulk figs too.
nothing on th SW figs.

Reaction score

The 6" Batman movie figures were plentiful at Dunvale Wal-Mart last night.
Plenty of Indy figures too but mostly from the "Raiders" wave. Meyer Park WM & Westheimer TRU have more of the "Crystal Skull" waves. Meyerland Target is the only place I've seen the Convoy Truck so far.
Has anyone seen Indy & the horse yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.