Houston Area Reports- 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Continue the discussions in the new thread.

I found the Comic book with 2 figures at Copperfield Walmart. I picked up 2 out of 3.

Just curious if there are any Shuttles left at any Target. My nephew tells me now he wants one since he saw a friend with one. I messed around and didn't pick up one so I can't help him. I figured after paying 130 for the one from FAO I'd leave that one alone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Happy New Years all! I've been out of town in North Carolina for the past two weeks w/o internet.

I didn't find anything on my trip but then again, I'm not looking for much right now.

GBU, I should have some pics. of the kiddos in the next couple of days.

Reaction score
Darth_Bryan said:
Just curious if there are any Shuttles left at any Target. My nephew tells me now he wants one since he saw a friend with one. I messed around and didn't pick up one so I can't help him. I figured after paying 130 for the one from FAO I'd leave that one alone.

Any help would be appreciated.
I haven't seen one in a while. I read where they've been clearanced to $40.00 in some areas, so finding one might be a little harder now, but I will keep my eyes peeled for ya.

Reaction score
I was suprised how fast those shuttles sold, I haven't seen any for a while.

Welcome home, Huff! We're in the middle of our move and I can't believe how much crap I've accumilated in just 8 years.
When we've settled I'll be firing up the old EBay sales.

GBU

Reaction score
Darth_Bryan said:
Just curious if there are any Shuttles left at any Target...Any help would be appreciated.
You should dig up the dpci from the forums and take it the customer service desk. Ask for a Location Check. They'll tell you if there are any in the Houston area. They can actually do the whole state, though some clerks will tell you they can't (either lazy or don't know how...)

I did see two shuttles on the diecast aisle a few days after Christmas at either Taylor/10 or San Filipe/610; sorry I don't recall which one now.

E>
ps. Please email or call me about that Mace set.

Reaction score
Hello,

The last wave of star wars that hit walmart are starting to trickle out at some TRU. The TRU on old spanish trail had them even the clones. Also, New Marvel Legend hitting most area Targets, confirmed at Target on San Felipe, Old Spanish Trail and Westheimer @ Westchase plaza.

Good Luck,

Reaction score
Meyerland also got their ML shipment in.
Although I got the last full set. Only 1 Beast & Banshee were left.

On the SW front, I got my Sideshow Bib Fortuna a few days ago, and the Salacious Crumb creature pack is shipping out soon.
I also got my Republic Commando box set (which looks pretty awesome)
And Meyer Park Wal-Mart has the Cantina Band Tins on a clearance aisle for $20.

Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for the white Endor Rebel Trooper, Target @ San Felipe had several as of this afternoon around 5:00pm. I also found the Titanium Classic Battlestar Galactic Viper there too.

Happy New Year!!!

Reaction score
I also got my Republic Commando set in last week, and they're awesome! I picked up the comic 2-packs of Star Wars figures at the Wal-mart on Hwy 6 & Hwy 90 (Sugarland) on Tuesday morning. They still had 2 full sets when I left.

Reaction score
Transformer Millennium Falcon with Gold die cast

Hello,

Transformer Millennium Falcon with Gold die cast pieces exclusive at Walmart marked down for 18.00, end cap at Fry Road Walmart in Katy.

Also, Hasbro Marvel Legend Icon hitting local area Targets
3 - Thors and 1 - Wolverine per case no apparent variants.

Also, those Cars are at it again new movie moments the monster car Inc. movie moment and the pit crew luigi and guido hitting Walmarts. Large quantities like the woody and buzz pack, no worries. Walmart @ katy mill mall and Walmart @ Fry road.

Good Luck,

Reaction score
Imperial Death Star Briefing coming!

Just a heads up for those that ordered the Star Wars Imperial Death Star Briefing Action Figure Set from Entertainment Earth. Originally, they had it listed as backordered until February, but they just charged by credit card for it and my account at EE says that it's processing. I haven't heard of anyone getting their set yet, so I thought I would bounce the info in here!

Reaction score
Re: Imperial Death Star Briefing coming!

jasond7 said:
Just a heads up for those that ordered the Star Wars Imperial Death Star Briefing Action Figure Set from Entertainment Earth. Originally, they had it listed as backordered until February, but they just charged by credit card for it and my account at EE says that it's processing. I haven't heard of anyone getting their set yet, so I thought I would bounce the info in here!
Cool. I ordered my set from Bedrock. That way I save on shipping.
Not only is my Salacious Crumb set from Sideshow shipping, but the VCD Yoda I ordered will be processing next week as well.
Heh, and they say nothing happens in January.

And at least I know Target is also getting the latest Saga wave. I picked up R5-J2, and one Sith Training Maul was leftover.
I also saw the latest Marvel Icons, but I'm saving up for the Icons scale movie Ghost Rider, complete with motorcycle!
It's being spotted at Wal-Mart w/ a $40 price tag.

Reaction score

Hello,

Yes, 2 of the scaled motorcycle ghost rider are at Walmart on Westheimer and kirkwood.

Good Luck,

Reaction score
jasond7 said:
I also got my Republic Commando set in last week, and they're awesome! I picked up the comic 2-packs of Star Wars figures at the Wal-mart on Hwy 6 & Hwy 90 (Sugarland) on Tuesday morning. They still had 2 full sets when I left.
I've found the comic book packs on three seperate occasions now (2 WMs, and one Target), but all I ever find is the Vader/Antillies one (multiples, at that). Are these shipping in greater numbers than the other two? Are the other two just that much better (or this one that much worse)
? What's going on?

Reaction score

ace2006 said:
Hello,

Yes, 2 of the scaled motorcycle ghost rider are at Walmart on Westheimer and kirkwood.

Good Luck,
Thanks for the tip. I found one at the Meyer Park WM this morning. It turned out awesome!
They were also putting out the regular movie figures. They look pretty decent but they seem smaller. Especially Vengeance, compared to the ML version.
Blackheart is the shortpack, btw.

Reaction score
I think the comic pack with Han in Stormtrooper disguise would be the favorite. If he didn't have the comic book coloring on him, he would probably be the best Han in Stormtrooper disguise that was ever made (no matter that it's kit bashed, it still a good figure)! I don't mind the blue markings too much, but the red lenses on the helmet have to go! Hopefully, they'll re-release this one on a card with movie colors!

Reaction score
Death Star Briefing Shipping!

I just recieved an email from Entertainment Earth saying that my Death Star Briefing Action Figure Set shipped today so everyone be on the lookout!

Reaction score
Hasbro - Legends and Icons starting to hit

Hello,

Hasbro Legends and Icons starting to hitting local area Wal-marts for those looking for these. Also, titanium ultra-class of Ghost rider on bike hitting Wal-marts as well.

Good Luck,

Reaction score
geckolowe said:
jasond7 said:
I've found the comic book packs on three seperate occasions now (2 WMs, and one Target), but all I ever find is the Vader/Antillies one (multiples, at that). Are these shipping in greater numbers than the other two? Are the other two just that much better (or this one that much worse)
? What's going on?
I've ran into the same thing everytime I saw the comic book packs. I'm yet to run across the Han/Chewie one either.

I hope everyone stays warms and avoids the major cold front the media believes is going to take over our state and put us almost at emergency level.
I tell you people for the midwest and up are just laughing at the crazy dire conditions the cold weather is going to
do Hoston.

Uki

Reaction score
Hi! I've never posted in this area before, but I live in Spring, just outside the Woodlands in Augusta Pines. I collect the main 3 3/4 in. line (one of everything except maybe troops, an opener/displayer), Galactic Heroes, MR's scaled replicas, and whatever else catches my fancy.
I have seen (and already bought) the comic sets, and have seen them several times at stores in my area. I'm still looking for the camoulflaged S. Battle Droid and the Clone Lt.

Reaction score
Bedrock City got in the Death Star Briefing set.
I picked up mine this evening and 2 were left on the front display case.
Price is $39.99, and it's a great set. It looks like you can take it out of the box and still keep the table & backdrop intact for a nice diorama display.
Besides that I haven't done much hunting lately. Mainly because of the weather, and I guess just giving the stores a chance to restock.
Plus the fact that the Sideshow Jabba is coming soon, and that's gonna be costly.

Reaction score
WM kirkwood has tons of those 2 pack sets.
also shelves full of the marvel legends line and the spiderman and ghostrider stuff.

Reaction score
Felucia and Ilum arrive

Picked up one each of the Felucia and Ilum battle packs this morning at Memorial City Target using the dpci #s. Nice sets.

E>

Reaction score
Re: Felucia and Ilum arrive

What are the dcpi #'s for the 2 packs?

Also, if anyone is still looking for the comic pack with Chewbacca & Stormtrooper Han, there was 1 left at the Target in Richmond/Rosenberg & 3 of the Darth Vader comic packs (like those aren't hard to find!)

Reaction score

WM at 1960 and N Eldridge had a full endcap of the Saga 2-Packs, some good ones with Cody and Sandtroopers or AT-AT Drivers there, I passed because I don't know if I need more openers.

Santos

Reaction score

I got the Ambush on Ilum pack at the Westheimer Target using the DCPI.

The # is 087-06-0835

I didn't check for the Felucia pack.
And nothing new at Dunvale Wal-Mart.

Reaction score

The Clear Lake Bedrock Comics didn't have the Imperial Briefing set but ordered it for me. I did pick up some minimate Cylons while I was there.

Todays new home project was to mount the TV over the fireplace....

I have to recharge my drill but the cords will be hidden when I'm done. It was a good omen when we started it up that we got the tail end of The Phantom Menace.

GBU

Reaction score

Looking good! I'm jealous. I can't get a new TV till we move sometime this year(to Florida
). I'm guessing you did all that work in the new house?

I got my Briefing Room set yesterday. Looks nice!

I haven't looked too much lately. I've just been trying to downsize the collection. Strictly 3.75" figs. for me...for now.

Reaction score

i hope you don't turn on the fireplace much. i've heard bad things about the heat and TVs placed above them.

Reaction score

Baybrook Target has the last wave that came out (w/all the Clone Troopers and Battle Droids) If you still need'em. Looked like most figures were there.

Also, I got the Mace WIndu Battalion Battle pack for $4.98. No new Battle Packs there and the other old ones are still $19.99.

Deer Park WM has their VOTC's marked down to $2 but all they have are Endor Hans.

Reaction score
Felucia and Ilum in Richmond/Rosenberg

The Richmond/Rosenberg Target had the Illum (DPCI# 087-06-0835) & Felucia (DPCI# 087-06-1070) in the stock room. I picked up 1 Illum & 2 Felucia, leaving 5 Illum & 10 Felucia still in stock today at around 1:30pm. On the shelf, they also had 2 of the Battle of Geonosis & 2 of the Jedi Training on Dagobah. I left those there since they were just repacks & repaints. They also still had the 1 comic pack with Chewbacca & Stormtrooper Han & 3 of the comic pack of Darth Vader & Rebel Officer. If anyone needs any of those, head on out quick and get some!

Reaction score
Re: Felucia and Ilum in Richmond/Rosenberg

Any one else do their shopping in the Northeast Humble areas? It's been a lot of the same old same old lately and I really would like to get my hands on the comic packs and Ilum battplepack.

Reaction score
Re: Felucia and Ilum in Richmond/Rosenberg

Found red T/I, AT-TE, Dewback,and Invisible Hand from new wave of Titanium at Kirkood Wal-Mart this afternoon, no sign of any new figure at Dunvale Wal-Mart, Westheimer Target, San Felipe Target, Memorial City Target, and Westchase Target....

Reaction score
Titanium Ships

I just picked up the Star Wars Titanium ships Anakin's Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter, General Greivous' Ship, Ewok on Stolen Speeder Bike, & Endor At-At, at the Walmart at Westpark & Hwy 6 last night at around 1:00am. They had several of each. I'm not sure if this is the first time these have been out, but it is the first time I have seen them in a store near me. I think I remember someone before Christmas seeing these, but I'm not sure. Anyway, pick them up if you need them!

Reaction score
Re: Titanium Ships

I finally tracked down the Clones/Battle Droids wave at the Meyerland Target. An extra set of each figure was left as of this afternoon.
Meyer Park Wal-Mart had the red TIE, Dagobah X-Wing & Dewback Titaniums.
And for you Cars collectors, I saw some new 2-packs: Luigi & Guido in their Ferrari fan gear, and Mikey & Sully from Monsters Inc. They only had one of each so I picked them up for my neph, but that's the first time I've seen either of them. So start looking.
And saints be praised, I FINALLY tracked down a Rocky Balboa figure at the FYE during a run to Katy Mills, reduced to $6.50 no less.

Reaction score

Forgot to mention...

Anyone still needing the Republic Commando figure pack, Bedrock City on Westheimer had 2 yesterday.
They also have the Sideshow PF Dagobah Luke & Yoda.

Reaction score

Target San Felipe put out Ambush on Illum and Betrayal on Felucia at end cap today. I counted 20 for each set....

Reaction score
Target Battle Packs

The Baybrook Target had plenty of both of the exclusive battle packs on an end cap at lunch today. Nothing else new in the area.

GBU

Status
Not open for further replies.