Houston Area Reports- 11

Reaction score
Hey guys starting a new thread because the old one has reached 500 posts.

Looks like I might do a toy run with all the new figures out.

Also, if anyone spots the Clone Trooper ultra stylized bobble head let me know. It's the only one I'm missing.

Reaction score
i'm looking for the holographic sidious on spider chair. he should be out by now.

anyone seen him around?

Reaction score
That wave just hit the west coast a few days ago so it could be any day now, J.

Btw, the second wave of Walmart clone two packs are in town. Saw Cody/Echo & Rex/Fives at Katy Mills. New Comic packs are here too. Saw left overs at TRU and the Eldridge Super Target. Still looking for Krayt.

Reaction score
Hi All,

It's been a while since my last post.
The only new figures I've seen lately around the Woodlands are the Corporate Alliance Snail Tank Droid and the new comic packs @ Target. Nothing new @ Walmart or I'm getting late in new findings.
I'm still looking for a Geonosis Assault Battle Pack

Reaction score
TPM wave

Found The Phantom Menace wave this afternoon at Walmart on Eldridge/1960. I picked up Obi, Amidala, Gungan, and Clegg but missed Sidious Holo and Rum Sleg. Only the Jawa and Spacetrooper repacks were left.

Reaction score
Re: TPM wave

i'll be in the UK again this week. gonna try to see the SW exhibit at the Eye since i missed it last time.

might venture over to the TRU again, just to see what they have. i was soo thoroughly disappointed when i discovered that they were not in trilogo packaging. but oh well, i guess the brits do speak english.

Reaction score

Picked up the new Galactic Heroes Endor Celebration & Anakin's Jedi Starfighter sets at the Target on Grand Parkway & Westheimer Parkway yesterday.

Reaction score

I haven't been able to get out and hunt. No one else has come across any TPM wave this past week?

Reaction score

I usually frequent about 6 Wal-marts, 4 Targets, & 2 Tru's and I have yet to see any of the TPM wave or even the new comic packs!

Reaction score

Man the only figures I've seen are a few Clone Wars waves & a WHOLE LOTTA Saga Legends repacks.

I still need a Concept Anakin from the Ep.II wave.

Reaction score

Picked up the TPM wave of legacy figures this morning from the FM 529 and Hwy 6 Target. The Target at Eldridge and Hw6 6 also have the TPM wave.

Reaction score

Gah! That's my local Target. By the time I got there the two I need were gone.

Still an Obi and Amidala as of 5:30.

Bebop, keep an eye on HEB. I've seen more of the Ep2 wave there than anywhere.

Reaction score

HEB sells figures?
Aw man, I was just there this morning getting Rob Zombie tickets!

Reaction score

the HEB out here in Katy does. not stocked very often, but i've bought some stuff there. it's a HUGE store too.

so fan days III is getting closer. anyone going to dallas? i'm really thinking about going.

Reaction score

Probably not this year.
Too many concerts coming up, and plus most of the guests I've either met already or not overly excited about.
But if you've never been to Plano or if it's been a while, it's always a fun weekend.

Reaction score

just went to the above mentioned HEB and they have CRAP!!! the SW section was tiny and they had no more than 10 craptastic figures....huge waste of time and gas........

Reaction score

Please point me to a grocery store that has more than 10 Star Wars figures. Kroger? Nope. Randalls? Nada. Food Town? Puh-lease.

Fact is, in that particular location I've found the AotC wave twice. HEB carries Legacy, Clone Wars and Saga Legends figures (and cheaper than anyone else at $7.28, I might add.) They carry Titaniums. They even carry the vehicles for the 4" scale. Not to mention I've seen Galactic Heroes and Lightsabers.

But again, it's a grocery store. For a grocery store that is a HUGE selection.

Reaction score

SamSith6 said:
just went to the above mentioned HEB and they have CRAP!!! the SW section was tiny and they had no more than 10 craptastic figures....huge waste of time and gas........
hey man, ease up on him. i know at-at was just trying to help. if you're looking for something specific, just let everyone know, and i'm sure people will let you know when they see it.

Reaction score

i wasnt being harsh to anyone. i wasnt directing my frustration at at-at. i was just dissapointed to drive out there and they didnt have squat. i meant no disrespect.

Reaction score

Yeah, I drove out to that HEB as well, kind of hoping that when at-at said "new waves" he meant the TPM wave. I was dissapointed to find out that it was just the AOTC wave that I already have had since July. No worries though... I did buy a box of RITZ crackers so it wasn't a total bust!

Reaction score

Don't know if they have made it yet, but I am looking for The Medical Frigate Titanium? Any news on this?

Reaction score

There's still 5 new ships to be released in the titanium line before it goes on "hiatus" and that's one of them. Not out yet as far as I know.

Hopefully it won't be too difficult to find, but often those tail end waves are. I'd keep an eye on the titaniums forum here on Rebelscum.

Reaction score

Elmeaux said:
There's still 5 new ships to be released in the titanium line before it goes on "hiatus" and that's one of them. Not out yet as far as I know.

Hopefully it won't be too difficult to find, but often those tail end waves are. I'd keep an eye on the titaniums forum here on Rebelscum.
Hiatus? Are the titaniums being cancelled for awhile?

Reaction score

According to Hasbro, yes. No further plans for Titaniums after the next two waves. More details are in one of the threads in the Titaniums forum.

I was actually going to drop them due to cost earlier this year, but I figured since the line was ending I might as well have a complete set.

Reaction score

Jorge said:
so fan days III is getting closer. anyone going to dallas? i'm really thinking about going.
i think i am going to go. this would be my first time.i am going for the VIP ticket. any advice?

Reaction score
RotJ, CW, TPM online

FYI, the RotJ wave and newest Clone Wars wave as well as TPM wave are all up in their entirety on hasbrotoyshop.com right now. Use STARWARS10 code at check out to get 10% off. The little bit extra you spend on shipping would likely save you a lot of frustration over the next couple months.

E>

Reaction score

at_at_commander said:
Jorge said:
i think i am going to go. this would be my first time.i am going for the VIP ticket. any advice?
Actually looking at the guest list, unless you really want to meet Hayden Pannetiere, I'd skip the $100 speedpass. Most autogaph room lines aren't that long, I think the longest one was only about 10 people and they move pretty fast.

OH! and the AT-TE is now at Ross for $39.99!
I think I got the last one at the Meyerland store, but keep an eye out.

Reaction score

Jedi_Bebop said:
at_at_commander said:
Jorge said:
Actually looking at the guest list, unless you really want to meet Hayden Pannetiere, I'd skip the $100 speedpass. Most autogaph room lines aren't that long, I think the longest one was only about 10 people and they move pretty fast.
i am taking my daughter and she wants to meet the cheerleader. come to think of it so do i.

it should be fun.and the cowboys are playing that sunday so we are going to the game too.

do they sell the pictures at the event or do i need to bring my own?

Reaction score

Yeah the Official Pix booth is there selling some real nice glossies, or you can bring your own stuff.

The only thing I didn't like about last year is a lot of the guests won't let you take pics at their table because they want you to pay an extra $20 for a professional photo.
I took one with Jewel Staite last year and it looks like a prom photo.

Reaction score
TIE Interceptor, CW, TPM

Looks like all the Walmarts in the NW got in TPM and the new CW wave with Luminara.

Edit: Saw the new TRU TIE Interceptor at Willowbrook this afternoon.

Reaction score
Re: TIE Interceptor, CW, TPM

Picked up the Geonosis 2-packs today at the Target on Hwy 6 and Eldridge. Used the DPCI to get them from the back. The Target near Willobrook Mall had them as well(checked a scanner with the DPCI).

Reaction score

Quit poaching my Target!

What was the break down, one set to a case? Or two?

Reaction score

Elmeaux said:
Quit poaching my Target!

What was the break down, one set to a case? Or two?
Ha! Never, it is my Target now

It was 1 set per case. Guy said they had 6 more in the back.

Reaction score

LOL good luck keeping up with E. you've got your work cut out for you.

Reaction score

Oh, there's plenty of guys out there that far excede me in hunting. They just don't post their finds on forums. They like to put them on a different website.

Btw, Jorge, have you gotten your holo-Sidious chair yet?

Zosox, thanks for the info.

Reaction score

Found a couple of TPM wave & the Rebel Pilots Evolution set at a Wal-Mart in Luling, TX this morning.
Austin was fun. Now I can say I've been to a music festival with mud.

Reaction score
RotJ wave

RotJ wave this afternoon at 1960/Eldridge Target. Got these last week from Hasbrotoyshop so I just picked up Panno.