Houston Area Reports-10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Houston Thread

What does the newest wave of Titanium consist of, besides the Republic Tank?

Reaction score
New Titanium & Saga Legends

Hey thanks for the link to the Titanium thread!

After I posted yesterday, I went by Wal-Mart and scored all of the Titanium wave you had mentioned. Sorry for the blurry pics, I took them this morning before I left for work at 5am!

They also had the new wave of Legends (Sandtrooper, Luke Skywalker (X-wing Pilot), ARC Trooper (Red Commander), Tri-Droid, Snowtrooper, Saesee Tiin, & Clone Trooper (Episode III)... they had all of them except the Snowtrooper & Saesee Tiin, but I passed on all of them except this fellow...)

All of these were found at the new Wal-Mart on Grand Parkway near 1093.

When is the first wave of the Legacy Collection coming out (Wave 5)!? I thought Hasbro had originally said December 15?!

Reaction score
Re: New Titanium & Saga Legends

also found the new legends wave at WM dunvale minus the snowtrooper. only picked up the sandtrooper.

Reaction score

Found all new wave of Titanium @ downtown Target plus all exclusive Mighty Muggs. They only had one set of each mentioned. I scooped them up quick!

Reaction score

Scored new wave of Clone Wars figures @ "downtown" Target during lunch! Managed to grab 2 Spacetroopers! Awesome figure! They had several more of each figure when I left!

Reaction score

Finally found the Mighty Muggs C-3PO I've been looking for nearly a year now.
Meyerland Target had him and the exclusive Capt. Rex Mugg.

Reaction score

has anyone seen the new quarter scale (basically 12") figures out yet? i'm curious as to how good the maul looks. considering picking one up.

Reaction score

Saw the CW AT-TE Assault battle pack at Copperfield Target.
E>

Reaction score

I've seen the quarter scale Darth Maul at the Toys R Us at Katy Mills Mall. They have had it for awhile.... since right after Christmas. A bit pricey (I think it was around $80) so I can't tell you what it's like out of the box, but looking at it, it looks pretty cool.

Reaction score
New Clone Wars figs

Found these Clone Wars figures, Cars vehicles, & G.I. Joe Comic Packs at the Target at I-10 & Fry, yesterday.

Reaction score
Re: New Clone Wars figs

I was about to post the same thing

Found the new CW wave (Padme, Goldie, Space Clone, Magna Guard & Yellow Clone) at Meyerland Target this afternoon.

Reaction score

first colony Target had that wave too but i was only able to get the magna guard, he was the only one left.

Reaction score

Not Star Wars, but it's something I guess...

Picked up the Indiana Jones fis from eBay, and paid what I would have paid at retail! They are from Canada, so they have the multi-linguil(sp?) stickers on them, but since I open them anyway....
The Skeletor fig is from Mattycollector.com, the 3rd in their new series of Master of the Universe collector figs. Yet another line that I have fallen into...

Reaction score
New Legacy Wave 5 Figures

Found the new Legacy Wave 5 figures yesterday at the Wal-Mart at Fry & I-10. After I left, they still had 2 Obi-Wan Kenobi, 3 Wioslea, 2 Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon, & 1 Pons Limbic (Brainiac). I also checked the Wal-Mart at Katy Mills & the Wal-Mart on Grand Parkway, but they did not have anything. Here are some pics in package and out...

Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)

Han Solo (Stormtrooper)

Spacetrooper

Jawa with WED Treadwell Droid

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi

Pons Limbic (Brainiac)

Wioslea

Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon

BAD R2-N6

BAD R5-A2

Reaction score

at_at_commander said:
headin out tonite to see Fanboys @ midnight.
How was it? Might try to catch a matinee this weekend.

Found wave 5 at WM on Eldridge/1960 this morning. Two cases sitting were on a cart labeled 2008 Wave 3 Revision (2?). I almost didn't check them. I have most of these on order from HTS but picked up a couple I missed (spacetrooper) or wanted extras of (jawa and brainiac).
E>

Reaction score

Fanboys is definetly for the fans. it is very funny. all the inside jokes are hilarious. plenty of guest stars.

Reaction score

I saw it at the Angelika tonight, and I loved it!

Very funny but it's also very sentimental. I'm glad it finally came out. Definitely go see it!

Reaction score

Saw Legacy wave 5 again this morning, this time at the 290/Tidwell WM. Looked like they had all the figures but the Spacetrooper.

E>

Reaction score
Target Exclusive Rancor

Ordered the Target exclusive Rancor off of the Target.com website and got it in just a couple of days, using standard shipping! Here's a few pics.....

Reaction score

Thanks for the updates on WAVE5. I finally found it at Wal-Mart on Post Oak and 610. Has anyone see any of WAVE4 lately?

Reaction score
What happened to HK-47?

I thought the Wave 5 build-a-droid was supposed to be HK-47 ?

Also, did they fix the head positioning on the Luke and Han Stormtrooper figures - compared to the removable helmeted Stormtrooper which had the "you wanna piece of me" look to him? (I hate how deformed and oversized the removable helmets look, but it is excusable for Han & Luke. IMHO, Commander Cody was the only one they got right in this respect).

I went to Wal-Mart (I-45 & Louetta) late last night and stopped by the Star Wars aisle, only to find they've jacked up the price of a figure to around $7.50

If that's the case across all WM's, then I'll start checking Target and TRU instead ... at least they have a better chance of having figures in stock.

Reaction score
Re: What happened to HK-47?

KissMyWookie said:
If that's the case across all WM's, then I'll start checking Target and TRU instead ... at least they have a better chance of having figures in stock.
Target and TRU are $7.99.

Reaction score

KissMyWookie said:
I thought the Wave 5 build-a-droid was supposed to be HK-47 ?

Also, did they fix the head positioning on the Luke and Han Stormtrooper figures - compared to the removable helmeted Stormtrooper which had the "you wanna piece of me" look to him? (I hate how deformed and oversized the removable helmets look, but it is excusable for Han & Luke. IMHO, Commander Cody was the only one they got right in this respect).

I went to Wal-Mart (I-45 & Louetta) late last night and stopped by the Star Wars aisle, only to find they've jacked up the price of a figure to around $7.50

SW figures here in Las Vegas are $7.68 at Walmart. Target is still $6.99 but they hardly ever stock or scalper's clean them out before anyone has a chance.

Reaction score

found the Luke trooper wave @ TRU westheimer. $7.99

also went by bedrock. not into the marvel stuff but the marvel select and zombies lines looked pretty sweet.
did pick up the heat miser and cold miser though. remember those guys ?

Reaction score

saw a skiff playset at target on westheimer pkwy and 99. didn't know that was coming back out. priced at $54.99.

Reaction score
Re: sorta quiet around here

Hey Jorge. Any news on this?

Jorge said:
and they are supposed to be moving that TRU across the street on the other side of i-10 at bunkerhill. they have a lease pending at the new village plaza they are building.
Wondering how reliable your source was and/or if plans might have been scrapped due to the economy...

E>

Reaction score

i'm not at that job anymore E. i moved out to the galleria. i know they hollowed out that TRU on bunkerhill, so i doubt it's ever coming back.

i'll check with my former co-workers and see if there was an update to the list of stores coming to that development. they handed them out to all of the local tenants.

here's the link to the development site. the PDF that shows the tenant list is on the bottom. i have no clue as to how current this is, but #2 still shows as Toys/Babies R us as (Pending)

http://www.frpltd.com/property/west_villageplaza_NEW.htm

i found a legacy #25 snowtrooper this morning. apparently he's hard to find? i just walked in to target this morning and picked him up. i almost passed on him, but i can't resist OT figs.

Reaction score

Thanks for the link. That info looks like it is pretty up to date as it shows the space for the Circuit City they were almost done with as available.

Reaction score

Found one lonely Snowtrooper @ Wal-Mart on the East side!

Reaction score

I found the new Ep.IV wave at Meyerland Target but just the cantina aliens were left.
Also got the Dark Empire 2-pack

Oh and I booked a room & ordered my pass for SDCC this past week, so I'm pretty psyched about that!

Reaction score

Anybody scored the Wal-Mart comic exclusives or the GH Snowspeeder Cinema Scene here in H-Town?

Reaction score
WM exclusive Comic Packs

SamSith6 said:
Anybody scored the Wal-Mart comic exclusives
Picked them up this afternoon at the Eldridge/1960 store.
E>

Reaction score
new titanium wave

During lunch I scored the newest wave of Titanium vehicles at the "downtown" Target!!
Republic Attack Shuttle
the Twilight
Virago
Neimoidian Shuttle
Anakin's JSF w/rings
Y-Wing Gold Leader!! Awesome wave!!

Reaction score
Latest Haul

I found all of this during the past week:

Cars stuff for my son's upcoming birthday: Shifty Drug, Tank Coat, Vitoline, Wally Hauler

G.I. Joe: Greatest Battles DVD Pack & Resolute Set... Not pictured, G.I. Joe Battle Pack 2 & Cobra Battle Pack 3

Marvel Figures: Iron Man, Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Punisher, Black Panther, Wolverine, Daredevil, Johnny Storm, Iron Man Stealth, Human Torch, & Bullseye

Star Wars: Legends Snowtrooper, Comic Packs Ki-Adi Mundi & Shared Hett, Lt. Janek "Tank" Sunber & Amanin Warrior, Nrin Vakil & Ibtisam, & Keoulkeech, Machook, Kettch, Galactic Heroes Assault on the Death Star 2 Cinema Scene, Galactic Heroes Hoth Snowspeeder Assault, Titanium Prince Xizor's Virago, Titanium X-Wing (Red Leader), Titanium Y-Wing (Gold Leader), Titanium Republic Attack Shuttle, Titanium Twilight, Titanium Neimoidian Shuttle, Titanium Anakin's Starfighter (w/ Hyperspace Ring Ep 3), Titanium Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Clone Wars), Titanium ARC-170 W/ Flying Wampa Nose Art, & Clone Wars AT-TE Assault Squad Battle Pack.

Reaction score
Re: Latest Haul

jasond7 said:
I found all of this during the past week:

Comic Packs Ki-Adi Mundi & Shared Hett
What store was that one at? Haven't seen it yet.
E>

Status
Not open for further replies.