Houston Area Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starbasser:
Thanks Huff.

The report for today is the same as yesterday, and includes the Texas City Wal-Mart as well. They didn't have a single fig on the pegs.
<font size="2" face="arial">Starbasser, I checked last night and I don't have any extras of those figs.

Nothing new to report.

Reaction score
Nothing really new around here either. My Target has put out another 2 sets of the glasses, Ben and Maul. Other than that they have full pegs of Aayla, Bariss, Yoda w/ kid, kids 2 pack and Hoth Rebel Soldier. I mean 8 pegs full of just those figures. Boo!. My TRU keeps putting out Clone wars delux sets for $7.95. Spider Driods, Durge w/ bike, Clone w/ bike, Yellow Clone 3 packs and Driod army. Not much else of note.

Starbasser I may have some of those figures. I will check. I am pretty sure I have them all. I will let you know.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JEDI HAWK:
Nothing really new around here either. My Target has put out another 2 sets of the glasses, Ben and Maul. Other than that they have full pegs of Aayla, Bariss, Yoda w/ kid, kids 2 pack and Hoth Rebel Soldier. I mean 8 pegs full of just those figures. Boo!
<font size="2" face="arial">The same figures have plagued some of the Targets around here too.

Kemah and Deer Park Walmart = Nothing

Any signs of the Endor wave or the HOF wave?

Reaction score
Kemah and Deer Park Walmart = Nothing!

What gives with all the Walmarts around here. Kemah WM hasn't gotten anything since Jan. and the Deer Park WM hasn't gotten anything since Nov.!!!!!

Reaction score
I talked to the toy manager at the Kemah Walmart this morning and she told me that the Galveston Walmart toy manager called "upstairs" to see what the deal is with the lack of SW toys. They told her that sales on SW was down right now(Duh, if they don't have anything to buy then how do they expect sales to be up!!!). So she told them that lots of people have been coming in to look for SW and they told her that they would look at the sales and see what they could do(again, they haven't had anything to buy. So sales are going to look dismal
). The Kemah manager said that her and the Texas City WM toy manager were going to call today as well. Maybe, we'll start seeing something soon but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reaction score
A happy collector, I am.
Found a Bossk, Dengar, and Ozzel at Baybrook Kaybee, then went across the street to pick up an X-Wing at TRU. There's still one X-Wing and two Ozzies for anyone who's interested...

Reaction score
The Baybrook TRU had 2 silver clone troops left on the pegs about an hour ago. The Target & Wal-Mart had squat.

Reaction score
Well nothing of note here in BCS. My Target has put out more wavw 2 of Animated CW and a few more of the Glasses. The rest of the pegs are clogged with Bariss, Aayla, and the kid padawans. Nothing else anywhere in town. My TRU has full pegs of junk. And the Walmarts have nothing. I was hoping to find the Generals Wave this week. Maybe its not gonna happen.

BTW....nice new avatar HUFF.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JEDI HAWK:
BTW....nice new avatar HUFF.
<font size="2" face="arial">Thanks!

Yeah, it's been about the same over here. The Madine wave has hit Austin and Dallas WM's so it should be any day now for us.

Reaction score
Not sure I am in favor of this new layout either. It seems to be a lot slower to me. Also there are some things that are not as easy to navigate. I guess we will just have to get used to it. No choice really.

Not much to report around here. Nothing new anywhere.

Reaction score
I found one of each of the Madine/Lando/AT-ST Han at the Atascocita WM last night, so they are slowly showing up in Houston.

GBU
Nice score! I'm sick of seeing the same ol', same ol' stuff day in and day out.

Kemah, Fairmont, and Deer Park WM's all had nothing today as well as Fairmont Target and TRU.:(

Reaction score
Found Bossk, Dengar, and Ozzel at the KB at the West Oaks Mall yesterday. Other than that there is a whole lot of nothing around here.

Reaction score
Seems that the Generals Wave is showing up at Walmarts mostly, which is BAD for me. One of my Walmarts is full of first wave Saga 2002 April 23rd figs. The other one has been good so far this year, but right now they are doing inventory and I think they won't put out any new stuff during that task. We will see. But I am glad to see that they are hitting closer to home. Maybe tomorrow will be lucky.

Reaction score
Visiting from Austin, and hit a bunch of stores today. Star Wars stuff was nonexistant. All I saw were the new X-Wings at the TRU on I-10 past hwy 8/the tollway. But Willowbrook TRU, Hwy 6/529 Wal-Mart, 1960/Eldridge Wal-Mart, Katy Mills Wal-Mart, and Target on 1960 were all duds. We had one Endor sighting in Austin. I was hoping the Houston Wal-Marts would be faring better, but they're not up here in NW Houston.

At least my girlfriend found some My Little Pony and Polly Pocket stuff she wanted...

Reaction score
I agree with you guys....this new layout sucks great big HUGE donkey *****......I simply don't understand why people have to go screw with something that was so perfect.....smooth and simple. Now it'll be hell trying to track down specific posts that I replied to previously.......and posting in Wuher's? Forget it....useless now with the amount of posts that are in there

Reaction score
After almost 3 months of getting nothing new. The Kemah Walmart still hasn't gotten anything new because they got the Yavin wave!!!!
Yay. I guess I won't be seeing the Endor wave there.:(

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone benefits from these reports but once again...

05/04/04
Kemah Walmart = Yavin wave
Deer Park Walmart = Nothing
Fairmont Walmart = Nothing
Fairmont Target = Nothing
Fairmont TRU = Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.