House of The Dragon

GNT

Reaction score
HBO has unveiled official images for upcoming Game Of Thrones spinoff and prequel House of the Dragon. The show is being created by George R. R. Martin and Ryan Condal and is based on Martin’s Fire & Blood, a history of Westeros and the Targaryens.

The upcoming fantasy epic takes place 300 years prior to the events of Game of Thrones and is set to air its first 10-episode season in 2022.

Pictures up here

Anyone looking forward to this show?

Reaction score
I don't generally like Prequals but with this being several hundred years prior to GOT it probably won't affect anything crucial. I figured HBO would want to go back and mine this world since they don't currently have anything that even comes close to the subscriber numbers they has during GOT.

Looks to be interesting and can only hope it's as good if not better that the original, or shall I say sequel.

Reaction score
GOT was such an epic masterpiece that I'm not sure I want to see a prequel; there's no way it will be nearly as good as the original show. That being said, I'll probably check it out anyway - at least the first episode.