Hot Toys Wicket the Ewok

Reaction score
Wicket on display at SDCC! Nice foliage base for him. I'm not seeing any sign of Endor Leia on display there, which is quite disappointing.

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so cute
and I will buy

Reaction score
I would have liked to see him 2 packed with Teebo or Logray; maybe they are planning a deluxe offering with him and Leia

Reaction score
Yup I missed seeing Endor Leia in the early leaked photos, so I'm relieved to see she's on display again and hope that means she'll be offered up for preorder this year.

Reaction score
He would look good standing next to R2 but that may not be enough to justify his purchase.

Reaction score
And yeah I hope if this sells well enough it paves the way for Teebo and Logray too. I don't need half a dozen different ewoks like the vintage Kenner line offered us, but I at least want those two since they had much more unique looks to them. It would be awesome if they could come with a throne for C-3PO to sit in too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
exciting announcement! a definite buy for me. all they need is the 1/6 ewok village and were set. this is also gonna look good on the speeder bike... as well.

Reaction score
exciting announcement! a definite buy for me. all they need is the 1/6 ewok village and were set. this is also gonna look good on the speeder bike... as well.

Technically Teebo was the ewok who stole and rode the speeder bike in the movie to lure the biker scouts away from the bunker. Wicket was never on a speeder bike.

Reaction score
Technically Teebo was the ewok who stole and rode the speeder bike in the movie to lure the biker scouts away from the bunker. Wicket was never on a speeder bike.
that was paploo. Teebo is the striped one with the bore on his head.
This is paploo https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5e/Paploo_speederbike.png/revision/latest?cb=20130409020243
This is teebo https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/90/Teebo-DB.png/revision/latest?cb=20150920212104

Reaction score
Hot Toys have posted this on their Facebook page. Comes on it's own or as part of a set with Leia Endor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing that Death Star Trooper helmet there, makes me hope HT will finally consider making the DS trooper

Reaction score
I have no interest in the Leia but would buy it to get the extra bits. I dont see a price point yet. Anyone have a guess

edit, found price 197 for wicket. 400 for wicket and leia

Last edited:
Reaction score
i pre-ordered one of these, but i think i might want to get a second one to dye the fur to make a different ewok. however, i want to see what it looks like in person first.

if i wait for this to be released, do you think it will be sold out?

Reaction score
Very hard to tell but i'll go on a limb and offer an educated guess. Wicket being a very unique character and the body and parts were most likely solely developped for him. I doubt HT will produce much more units than what covers Pre orders.

This being said, depending on what final/production Wicket will look like, you may have a window to pull the trigger a second time when he's being stocked in HK. If you ordered in the US or Europe, odds you are able to have him in hands before making a decision are pretty much against you i'd say.

Reaction score
with the development of that body, I'd think more Ewoks are on the way; hopefully

Wicket was several inches shorter than all of the other main ewoks seen in ROTJ, so they'd still have to modify the body to work for Logray, Teebo, Paploo, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wicket was several inches shorter than all of the other main ewoks seen in ROTJ, so they'd still have to modify the body to work for Logray, Teebo, Paploo, etc.
i would be a very poor guy if they started to release these regularly