Hot Toys - TROS - Sith Trooper

Reaction score
First in line to promote the new movie. Sith Trooper "Advanced Release".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absolutely no interest in this figure. A cross between the red guards that protected snoke and the Daffy duck Stormtroopers. This lacks creativity once again.

Reaction score
I actually like it...not really lol; probably has about 20 seconds of screen time like the executioner. Now if they have some great scenes I might be swayed

Last edited:
Reaction score
General release announced today on HT page. Available Q3-Q4 of this year so most of interested fans could have it in hands before movie release.

Last edited:
Reaction score
General release announced today on HT page. Available Q3-Q4 of this year so most of interested fans could have it in hands before movie release.
Wow. Usually we have to wait a long time before we get these, but this one's coming before the film? I guess they figured it would be better to get this one out before the film, in case the troopers don't do much ion the film. The TFA stuff took a long time to sell through and in the end, a lot of the figures were sold off for dirt cheap here (still didn't buy them).

W

Reaction score
Wow. Usually we have to wait a long time before we get these, but this one's coming before the film? I guess they figured it would be better to get this one out before the film, in case the troopers don't do much ion the film. The TFA stuff took a long time to sell through and in the end, a lot of the figures were sold off for dirt cheap here (still didn't buy them).

W
Three years on, BBTS is practically giving away the TFA figures for free, with all the bonus points they give you with each purchase.

Reaction score
I kind of like the designs of FO troops. I mean, they had to be consistent with OT design and pretty much succeeded if i'm honest. What really give that underwhelming feeling as more to do with how the ST is perceived as a whole than the artistic take on design evolution of troopers from OT to ST IMO.

Reaction score
I too like the FA regular stormtrooper design. What I don’t like is the endless (and endlessly inane) variations on it.

Reaction score
I kind of like the designs of FO troops. I mean, they had to be consistent with OT design and pretty much succeeded if i'm honest. What really give that underwhelming feeling as more to do with how the ST is perceived as a whole than the artistic take on design evolution of troopers from OT to ST IMO.
I agree that the FO-Trooper designs look like a natural evolution of the stormtrooper and I agree, the perception of the ST and the story it has told give anything related to it an underwhelming feeling.

Reaction score
Once I heard someone describe the FO Troopers as a Duck, I have never been unable to unsee that image. The Star Wars Story Trooper designs have been much stronger in my opinion. In fact, so much so, that I consider them part of my OT purchase.

Kylo is my only exception!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm passing on this..
I'm cutting back until something new or classic comes out.. Don't have much space left..
Now I have to be picky.. Also I'm saving money to purchase the new C8 mid engine corvette next year.

Reaction score
I'm passing on this..
I'm cutting back until something new or classic comes out.. Don't have much space left..
Now I have to be picky.. Also I'm saving money to purchase the new C8 mid engine corvette next year.
Nice man! Those vettes are cool and I'm a Honda guy.

I'm in the same boat, I'm getting more selective with my space and dollars.

Reaction score
Nice man! Those vettes are cool and I'm a Honda guy.

I'm in the same boat, I'm getting more selective with my space and dollars.
I'm so looking forward to the new vette next year..
I have a c6 2009 vette..
I passed on the C7..
Glad I did as the C8 is a beauty..
What type of Honda do you have ?
Slowing on the collecting .. Picking up a couple of prop replicas and then that is it from me..it's just getting to expensive for me as well i don't have much space left.

Reaction score
Once I heard someone describe the FO Troopers as a Duck, I have never been unable to unsee that image. The Star Wars Story Trooper designs have been much stronger in my opinion. In fact, so much so, that I consider them part of my OT purchase.

Kylo is my only exception!
same here, but I think someone here posted a picture of a FO trooper with colors of a duck or Donald Duck. Ever since than, all I see are FO duck troopers
But I have no issues for the helmet designs of flame, snow and tie.

But I like the TROS
The armor has a sharp look with the lines and sharper edges. And since mostly all FO troopers are dropping below retail. I hope in a year or so the TROS also drops below retail.