Hot Toys TROS Rey and D-O set

Reaction score
I don’t think “cracked helmet” Kylo will be too far behind either. I’m holding out for Dark Rey.

Reaction score
Looking good. How many releases are we looking at for TROS? Past Sith Trooper, Rey and Kylo, i'd expect a couple more for the initial batch and three to four more withing the next 6 to 9 months besides the possible trooper variants.

Reaction score
Easy pass. These characters were lame from the start and will finish out that way. Helps me save money to but Original trilogy items.

Reaction score
Easy pass. These characters were lame from the start and will finish out that way. Helps me save money to but Original trilogy items.
Agreed. Only have one PT figure and that is a standard FO Stormtrooper. Absolute no interest in anything else PT related.

Reaction score
Um, anyway...

I was waiting for this one but this might be the worst likeness of the Rey figures they've made yet. Also, I wonder if there's another version of the character in the movie, or one with more accessories, that I might prefer. I'll be patient and decide after the movie.

Reaction score
skip for me..
I hope they release a new emperor Palpatine..
Especially a full scale bust.. Been looking for one at a fair price...
Cutting back ..very limited space..
Did order the 1/6 mandolrian.. I love the series...

Reaction score
POed from HK seller. A few pics from HT store (featured on Sideshow Freaks forums) make her look a lot better than product page pics.

Reaction score
Um, anyway...

I was waiting for this one but this might be the worst likeness of the Rey figures they've made yet. Also, I wonder if there's another version of the character in the movie, or one with more accessories, that I might prefer. I'll be patient and decide after the movie.
Agreed. I'm passing on this hoping for a better one later. I really want the D-O, hoping they release him again, maybe with BB8.