Hot Toys TROS Kylo Ren

Reaction score
...maybe if you watch the movie you’ll get the answer to that?
Maybe there won't be an answer in the movie and they did it entirely for merchandising purposes and your snide comment will look even worse?

Reaction score
Or maybe the new Empire is so poor now they cannot afford making new helmets after having the planet size Death Star and that wide Star Destroyer destroyed, but they do have excellent quality red superglue. Or maybe Kylo wants to prove something, like his modeler skills, because a glued helmet like that shouldn't be trusted to help you in battle or for life-support...

Reaction score
this got ugly quick; anyway I think the head sculpt looks better than TLJ in my opinion

Reaction score
Much stronger than the Last Jedi version. The head sculpt is much better. Still hoping for a more deluxe Force Awakens version some day but this will be my first Kylo order.

Reaction score
Sigh.... they had one final chance to include a 1/6 scale burned Vader helmet accessory with Kylo, and once again failed to offer it. Especially since it's shown again in this film. Considering the last 2 Kylos were so lacking in accessories, you'd think Hot Toys would look for anything to throw in with them to bump up the price a little more.

I guess I'll have to rely on some third party customizer to make a good quality one.