Hot Toys The Mandalorian Heavy Infantry

Reaction score
Star Wars fans are doomed. Hot Toys applying Iron Man strategy to Mandalorian armor. It won't be long before we get Die Cast versions as well.
I said the same thing to my buddy this morning when he shared the pict with me, it's Iron Man all over!

Reaction score
I'm really torn right now. in one hand, i'm glad we are getting this series and also that Hot Toys are offering figures based on it. On the other, i'm not sure i want to go too deep to quick as we really don't know where the show is heading. Not sure i wan't to collect figures of characters that might just disappear after a few episodes. HT are smart to reveal and open PO on those while they are fresh because they might just disappear in a couple episodes and interest would die down as well. As the saying goes, "Strike while the iron Beskar is hot" πŸ˜‹

Reaction score
I'm really torn right now. in one hand, i'm glad we are getting this series and also that Hot Toys are offering figures based on it. On the other, i'm not sure i want to go too deep to quick as we really don't know where the show is heading. Not sure i wan't to collect figures of characters that might just disappear after a few episodes. HT are smart to reveal and open PO on those while they are fresh because they might just disappear in a couple episodes and interest would die down as well. As the saying goes, "Strike while the iron Beskar is hot" πŸ˜‹
I agree, the IG-11 is awesome but then as you said...

I do want this figure, but with limited space not sure I want to get too deep into these Hot Toys either. Also, as other threads have said there is going to be the inevitable Beskar Mandalorian armor with Baby Yoda at some point, a purchase I would prefer over this (awesome) one.

Reaction score
I'm going to be pretty selective about which Mando characters I get, despite loving the series. I ordered Mando but passed on IG-11 and will pass on this one too. I suspect we'll be seeing a Beskar armor Mando revealed eventually, and I'll pass on him too unless they include baby Yoda with him (which I suspect they will). If they make Ming Na's character, I'll have to buy her since I love Ming Na.