Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Boba Fett

Reaction score
“I don’t want your armor. I want my armor.” – Boba Fett

In exchange for the return of his Mandalorian armor, the famed bounty hunter has ensured the safety of the Child. Ready up for the next 1/6th scale figure reveal from Hot Toys’ feted collection celebrating the hit Star Wars series The Mandalorian streaming on Disney+!

Reaction score
Awesome!
If they fully reveal it tomorrow it will be up for pre-order by Friday around 2-3pm.

Unfortunately, along with this we definitely will NOT be getting a Cara Dune from HotToys...

Reaction score
Awesome!
If they fully reveal it tomorrow it will be up for pre-order by Friday around 2-3pm.

Unfortunately, along with this we definitely will NOT be getting a Cara Dune from HotToys...
I'm hoping when we see the full reveal it includes a head sculpt, EE-3, and cracked/damaged Stormtrooper helmet.

Yeah, any chances of Cara Dune were quickly snuffed out tonight.

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of comments about wanting a clean, repaint Helmet version rather than the one teased.
I'm happy with the dirty version tbh.
Hopefully they'll release a clean helmet with it but if not, I'm sure HT will release multiple versions down the line. It's not like they haven't pulled that trick before.

Reaction score
I will be pre-ordering this for sure! I will have to develop patience for the long wait that is sure to come once again.

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of comments about wanting a clean, repaint Helmet version rather than the one teased.
I'm happy with the dirty version tbh.
Hopefully they'll release a clean helmet with it but if not, I'm sure HT will release multiple versions down the line. It's not like they haven't pulled that trick before.
I'd like to have both. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait and market the clean version for The Book of Boba Fett.

Reaction score
sadly SS PF Cara Dune seems to be the only choice for now except Hasbro scale how sad

Reaction score
I've been able to resist the Mandalorian urge when it comes to Hot Toys, I know if I got one, I'd get the majority of them.

This right here...will be difficult to resist.

Reaction score
Interesting. I expected them to make Boba with his repainted look and give the worn out armor to a Cobb Vanth figure to pressure you to buy both and swap if needed. But maybe Cobb was never in the cards.

I second the hopes for a Temuera headsculpt and gaffe stick.

Reaction score
Don't think Cobb was ever in the cards, just a connection to the sequel. Could be wrong, if he sees more screen time later.

Reaction score
Crossing fingers for a HS but chances are slim with Hot Toys recent record.

Reaction score
I hope HT makes a Mando Boba deluxe version with extra clean pieces
like they have done with other deluxe figures such as ESB Boba with the proto pieces
and hope HT made a Boba head sculpt

Reaction score
Agreed. Definate cash grab by Hot Toys (again)

Not too fussed tbh about the non armour version so will probably order the regular set.
Yeah not happy about it.

I love how this looks but I might wait and see what the repainted Fett looks like. I'm tempted to get the normal non deluxe version but not in any rush to pre-order it. Love the new helmet.

I'm scared they'll cheap out on Bo-Katan now and not give us the portrait.

Reaction score
That's a really coo set!! Hot Toys is at the top of the collecting game right now.

Reaction score
I have to say i am impressed by this reveal. I would have been satisfied with a single release of the armored version and HS. Boba's hermit outfit is a superb bonus. Now, if only Temuera Morrison HS wasn't exclusive to the TMS 034, i would likely have ordered a TMS 033 as well to display all versions at once on the shelf.

Reaction score
Instant pre-order! Two figures, plus the damaged stormie helmet (that you can put on the soon to be released Mandalorian Stormtrooper) AND all those accessories for $490, absolutely NOTHING to complain about here.
Nice presentation and packaging for a wanted figure, thanks HotToys!

Reaction score
Reaction score
I am still going to pass on this, i'll wait until they make the clean armor and possibly the throne to go with him. The damaged armor isn't that much of a difference from the 2 HT Fett's I already own and the other figure he appeared for half an episode in that outfit. Happy for those who will get this set, just isn't for me at this point of my hot toys collection.

Reaction score
Most interesting image so far...
If this helmet is going to be hollowed and a true 1/6 scale replica, how will it attached to the neck peg?
I don't see it as an extra accessory in either of the full product shots...
I am guessing a swappable lower helmet piece with the peg hold that will replace the brown leather rim of the lower helmet...

1613763166922.png

1613763194804.png

1613763226032.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am still going to pass on this, i'll wait until they make the clean armor and possibly the throne to go with him. The damaged armor isn't that much of a difference from the 2 HT Fett's I already own and the other figure he appeared for half an episode in that outfit. Happy for those who will get this set, just isn't for me at this point of my hot toys collection.
I kind of side with you here. ALthough I have no HT Fetts. But I really dig that clean look with the robes.
But I must admit this one is tempting.

Reaction score
Deluxe set pre ordered.... Will be my first Hot Toys Fett too, I do hope we get a nice Fennec Shand to go with him :p:p

Reaction score
I'm torn. I would like to get the head sculpt and bashed Stormtrooper helmet, but have little interest in the hermit Boba. I'm not sure I'm willing to pay the extra, just for those two accessories. I'll probably just go with the regular version.