Hot Toys - The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and Child

Reaction score
Apparently that's it, just tucked behind the bandolier. Like I said above, I didn't even try putting the knife in his boot as shown in the instructions...it seems way to fragile to even attempt it.

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question, but instructions are a little vague. How are you supposed to attach the knife/tool to his shin?
Also, the tracking fob. Is it supposed to be tucked behind the bandolier just above the belt? That’s what the pic in the instructions seems to indicate. 🤷‍♂️

Knife is easy to deal with. Haven't played with the tracking fob yet

thumbnail_20210520_215633.jpg.

Reaction score
Tracking FOB goes behind the bandolier where it connects to the belt.

Reaction score
Don't have a pic handy as i'm not home but it doesn't connect per say. Like the vibro knife in the boot, you just have to tuck the tracking FOB in between the bandolier and the abdomen.

Reaction score
This figure arrived for me yesterday, and I was unable to assemble and enjoy yet with work/kid activites, and the anticipation is grinding me at the moment. It's my second 1/6 format figure and first Hot Toys, and to say that I was impressed with the packaging/quality is an understatement. This thing looks awesome in the box. I cannot wait to get it open and set up, right next to my older Sideshow Lords of the Sith Vader that I picked up "used" a couple of years back.

When I get it open and set up, I'll post some higher quality pics. This thread has been helpful on some tips (with the knife in the boot, etc)

Reaction score
Congrats, Hellhawk. It’s a great one. Hard to pick a pose with all the accessories.

Thanks, and you got that right. My photo is just a quick out-of-the-box setup. I'm looking forward to spending more time with the figures, and all the accessories, and find other setups and poses I like. But straight away this is one of my favorite Hot Toys. Definitely worth the wait.

I'd put this one right up there with the Deluxe Jyn, in terms of display options thanks to all the accessories.