Hot Toys - The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and Child

Reaction score
As they’re starting to show up and seeing reviews, it looks really nice. Was thinking about either this one or waiting for the next one with the speeder bike. Don’t really need another bike and if the only difference between the Mandos is a more battered cape and thigh plate, I’m probably gonna pick this one up instead. Plus I like the pram. And I don’t wanna wait a year or so for the other one. And I’m sure there will be plenty of custom thigh plates out there to add or switch out if you wanted.

Reaction score
Having this one POed, i'm not too excited by the prospect of a season 2 version. IMO, current armor evolution of the Mando does not warrant an update from the V.2 releasing now. Might change my mind if there is substantial mods in the second half of the season.

Reaction score
It's all getting a bit too much captain phasma for me, I prefer the beaten up look of the first version.

Reaction score
I cannot wait. I have this on PO flexpay, thinking about paying it off now to get it earlier.

I just started collecting Hot Toys recently and thank the maker I have enough other collectibles I don't want to list on eBay to feed my new habit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm really getting back to my old feelings about Star Wars because of this show; it has renewed my faith after the travesty of the sequel trilogy.

Reaction score
After seeing Chapter 15, it now makes sense why the Deluxe version comes with a hologram Mando...
It's a hologram of just the armor that The Armorer pulls up at the forge in Chapter 3 right before forging his full Beskar suit (Season 1 Episode 3 The Sin 12:38). Different from the hologram of him in Chapter 15.

Reaction score
I would love it if HT would add a helmetless Din Djarin portrait to the deluxe edition. If it's too late to package with that, I'd happily buy the Din head as a separate accessory.

Reaction score
Yes email from Sideshow...should be here next week.
Nice! I have the deluxe Beskar Mando and the Solo Maul pre-ordered with a Canadian e-retailer I've never used before. I actually emailed last week to see if they have an ETA for Maul since other Canadian sellers are shipping it, but no response so I'm not to impressed about that.

Reaction score
Nothing either from my HK etailer. Still a month before Chinese New Year. Mando can make it.

Reaction score
This looks absolutely fantastic, nice job capturing a truly epic look! Can I ask where you picked up the beskar bricks?

The Beskar bricks are from KR Sabers here in the UK. They are raw aluminum - haven't gotten round to applying some aluminum black yet to finish them off.

I'm very happy with this one from HT. There are so many little details and accessories - more than I think I've had with any sixth scale that I can remember. There are so many options for display that it won't get stale in the display case unless I run out of inspiration :)

Reaction score
I've been eyeballing this set for a couple of months, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger. I had been holding off starting to collect another scale...I picked up an older Lords of the Sith Vader, and every time I look at it I feel like I'd rather have that than the 3 black series Vaders sitting on the shelf next to it...I might be hooked.

Reaction score
I've been eyeballing this set for a couple of months, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger. I had been holding off starting to collect another scale...I picked up an older Lords of the Sith Vader, and every time I look at it I feel like I'd rather have that than the 3 black series Vaders sitting on the shelf next to it...I might be hooked.
Tell me about it. I started with a Boba Fett PO back in Autumn as a fancy treat for myself, but I just.....kept on going. It just sort of happened.

Reaction score
KG Hobby sent tracking but still shows as "Sender is preparing item for posting". Unfortunately with chinese new year celebration starting today for a week, it will likely stay with them until the 18th.