Hot Toys The Last Jedi Kylo Ren

Reaction score
Hot Toys have posted images of the new version Kylo Ren. Finally comes with Headsculpt and LED saber.
Glad I held off buying the FA version.

They have also teased Snoke's red guards too. Looks like they will be a double pack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The costume is very different than ep7 and having the unmasked headsculpt is definitely enough to warrant adding this one to go along with the ep7 Kylo. Also worth noting that there are 3 variations of praetorian guard in the hot toys photos...

Reaction score
Looks very well done! Hot Toys continues to amaze me! I only wish I liked the character. He was such a talent less crybaby, Should have left the mask on and it would have been so much better.

Reaction score
Looks great...and I def. smell a multi-pack set coming...kaching($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)!

Reaction score
Looks very well done! Hot Toys continues to amaze me! I only wish I liked the character. He was such a talent less crybaby, Should have left the mask on and it would have been so much better.
adam driver is a great actor who's wasted in star wars.

Reaction score
A bit worried by the cape (pleather?). Other than that, happy to (finally) have a Driver HS. Still baffled that HT haven't found a way to offer a scarless Driver HS. With that one coming, i suppose we can expect modified recasts to turn up on the web shortly.

Reaction score
the face sculpt is impressive, IMO anyway hopefully this will be the only edition and not a bunch of wardrobe changes

Reaction score
Sure would have been nice if they had included a non-scarred facesculpt too so that we could put it on the TFA Kylo body. Sometimes Hot Toys can be real generous with accessories and alternate headsculpts, and other times they can really skimp. It's not like this figure had a lot of other stuff included with it already. An extra headsculpt to finally make the TFA version complete would have been considerate to us loyal collectors. Vader's crushed mask would have been nice too. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
If the melted Vader helmet had been included, that would have made this an instant purchase for me. Right now I already have the TFA version, and unlike Vader I don't need every variation made. I'll pass for now and see what comes next.

Reaction score
Ever heard of Phrik? Main compound of staff used by magnaguards in ROTS. Lightsaber resistant. Could well be used in Snoke's throne room... unless there is some other explanation coming in TLJ. Then, there's always a slight possibility HT got creative there and none of this will be featured in the movie :p

Reaction score
Promo shot where's kneeling looks like the guard to his right is ready to be-head him.

As far as the price goes I liked his ragtag ********* outfit in 7 better and I've already got that figure.

Reaction score
Anybody else get a notice from SSC that this piece has arrived early? I got that notice yesterday and it's shipping tomorrow (November 8). I'll have it early next week.

Reaction score
I was shocked when I got the email. My Kylo Ren ships today! I went on YouTibe to see if I could find an unboxing video, but there isn’t one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wasn't going to get this, but that YT video and pics on SSF have changed my mind.

Reaction score
Just got a generic mail from Sideshow advertising availability for this DS Anakin. I guess my order from Popcultcha shouldn't be far behind.

Reaction score
Sorry, i meant to post in the Dark Side Anakin thread... but Kylo shouldn't be far either. They might even land at Popcultcha in the same container.

Reaction score
Received this today...really nice figure.

The pant material seems very fragile...but other than that a very solid release.

The head sculpt is very nice in hand great detail in the hair. The helmet looks nice also...some nice weathering.

Now Sideshow where is that TLJ Luke?...:whistling: