Hot Toys The Armorer (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Looks nice. I'm sure it will prove popular but I'll be passing. Bit Mando'd out.
Time HT got back to announcing OT figures just to freshen things up a bit imo.
Looking forward to the next OT figure as well.

Would love some surprise announcements like Greedo, Nien Nunb, or Admiral Ackbar eventually. Hot Toys has not done very many aliens.

Reaction score
I’m all in for the Armorer, one of my most wanted figures from season 1. Looking forward to some cool display options.

Reaction score
Looks great but my Mando 1:6 collection will remain limited while I focus on the OT/PT/TCW figures.

Definitely Mando'd out at this point, the amount of stuff they released over the 8 months from that show is staggering.

Reaction score
glad they are making her, figured this one would be an only maybe character. gotta milk that cash cow

Reaction score
With that one down, only missing Greef Karga for a complete season 1 shelf... unless Cara ever return to the far away universe.

Reaction score
Not sure about this one. Not because I don't like but I just pre-ordered Fett on the throne and with Hasbro Pulse Con coming up I am not sure that his is in the budget.

Reaction score
Is this pre-order just a limited time offering during the current SSC Con?
It shouldn’t be. Usually it’s a pre-order till they run out of allocations situation. Things aren’t as limited as they used to be so I’m sure they have a good number available. Doing otherwise would just be leaving money on the table.

Still, I’d probably order it sooner than later if you want it. The NRD is small and you don’t want to go to the site to find it on wait list.

Reaction score
FOr those who ordered from TW in HK, later batch should start shipping end of october.

Reaction score
Just charged off my Armorer, arriving at Sideshow on 10/5, so should ship by end of next week!