Hot Toys Stormtrooper Commander (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
And a great teasing for the Mortar Trooper. Not a surprising announcement but not what i expected for a may 4th event.

Reaction score
Regular Stormie has slightly different weathering in the last pic. Wonder if he'll get a release too

Reaction score
The Commander has a unique helmet with a bump and a lateral mark on his forehead. A generic stormtrooper is probably not too far behind.

Reaction score
The Commander has a unique helmet with a bump and a lateral mark on his forehead. A generic stormtrooper is probably not too far behind.
Guess they copied the screen used bump also seen on the RS Prop Masters helmets :unsure:

Reaction score
Guess they copied the screen used bump also seen on the RS Prop Masters helmets :unsure:
Yes it was a bit strange seeing the familiar-to-us RS bump on this figure with a contemporary Rogue One helmet.

I tried to look through scenes this (rather incompetent) commander appears in. The helmet appears to possibly have some blemishes but it might be reflections. It's hard to tell with the lighting and quick cuts.

Reaction score
Where is everyone ordering this? It looks like most/all HK etailers will not be carrying this Hot Toys exclusive.

Reaction score
I want to get this trooper. He looks cool with the pauldron and included E-22. Plus you can take the pauldron off and make him into a regular Stromtrooper.

Reaction score
I would have thought that most HK etailers would have this seeing as it's a HT exclusive?
Disappointing if there not.
I believe those "exclusives" are meant to be only available at Hot Toys "bases" over there.

I can't remember what was the last Star Wars "Hot Toys Exclusive" figure and how i managed to pick it up. Likely locally back then as i ordered more from EU etailers.

Reaction score
I believe those "exclusives" are meant to be only available at Hot Toys "bases" over there.

I can't remember what was the last Star Wars "Hot Toys Exclusive" figure and how i managed to pick it up. Likely locally back then as i ordered more from EU etailers.
I've been able to order one from Toybuyingagent in HK. Will probably pick up another from KGHOBBY once it's listed although if they are releasing 2 versions / paint apps I may hold off.

Reaction score
I've been able to order one from Toybuyingagent in HK. Will probably pick up another from KGHOBBY once it's listed although if they are releasing 2 versions / paint apps I may hold off.
I read TBA isn't taking Paypal anymore. Can you confirm?

Reaction score
I was able to use my CC to order but it wasn't via PayPal. Don't think I've ever had that as an option with him.
Thanks. I have to admit i skipped his store since the 20% deposit isn't an option anymore for most figures. Gonna have to think about it and look at other options.

Reaction score
Thanks. I have to admit i skipped his store since the 20% deposit isn't an option anymore for most figures. Gonna have to think about it and look at other options.
I've been using KG Hobby a lot since the 20% deposit option was removed on regular release stuff.

KG are good. Similar set up to Toybuyingagent but shipping is charged extra on arrival of stock. Usually 30ish HK$ (so £25 or so).

Customs friendly and offers 20% deposit.

Reaction score
I've been using KG Hobby a lot since the 20% deposit option was removed on regular release stuff.

KG are good. Similar set up to Toybuyingagent but shipping is charged extra on arrival of stock. Usually 30ish HK$ (so £25 or so).

Customs friendly and offers 20% deposit.
Yep KG has become my first choice as well. Actually started buying in HK thru them before TBA turned up with slightly better pricing so i'm just back to a store i can count on.

Reaction score
Looking at the 4th picture above, it may be we STILL get a Stormtrooper Mandalorian version, with only the small E-11 blaster...
If you look at the one on the left, the weathering pattern is different to the Commander...

Reaction score
As KG seem to pass on this, i decided to try another HK store. Learned about it from a Sideshow Freaks forum member. It's called Pop Collectibles. Had to pay in full (skipped the monthly installments as i'm not really familiar with Partial.ly who provides this service) but i'm not too worried as this is meant to ship this summer.

Reaction score
As KG seem to pass on this, i decided to try another HK store. Learned about it from a Sideshow Freaks forum member. It's called Pop Collectibles. Had to pay in full (skipped the monthly installments as i'm not really familiar with Partial.ly who provides this service) but i'm not too worried as this is meant to ship this summer.
KG are stocking the figure, he's not listing it till weekend.

Never used Pop. I know they use Instagram s lot and have only just recently set up a website.

I was recommended Toys Wonderland as an alternative. They too use layaway scheme via Partial.ly. Legit company and payment service.

Reaction score
KG are stocking the figure, he's not listing it till weekend.

Never used Pop. I know they use Instagram s lot and have only just recently set up a website.

I was recommended Toys Wonderland as an alternative. They too use layaway scheme via Partial.ly. Legit company and payment service.
Thanks for the feedback. It looks like i moved too soon. Well, at least i'll have experience with yet another seller.

About Toys Wonderland, they seem to be very reputable. Lots of collectors buying from them. Maybe the main reason i skipped them. Other than that, it seems to me they are pricing their items a little higher lately. Much like TBA, it seems like now they have a roaster of regular customers hooked, they are trying to increase their margin.

Reaction score
Anyone looking for an aftermarket E-22 for their Mando Remnant or Mando Stormtroopers, check this guy out, does great work with custom Mimban Stormtroopers, and now is selling E-22s