HOt TOys RotS Obi-Wan

Reaction score
Looking great. I wish i had news from my etailer. I thought ordering from HK would shorten delays but no luck on this one.

Reaction score
Happens often in this hobby. Craving for a new item to land home for weeks and when your prayers are finally answered, you get hit multiple times at once :p

Reaction score
Got him yesterday, terrific figure. Can't wait to have him, Anakin, SS Rex and HT Cody together. Heroes of the Republic.

Reaction score
I finally got my hands on mine yesterday (my mom had ordered him for my birthday). I got the deluxe set and am blown away by it! There was a lot of the typical *****ing and moaning about the likeness over at SSF, but I sure don't see any problems with it. Hope to have some time for pics when I get home today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This hobby wouldn't be the same without *****ing and moaning even though i could do without most of it. It feels kind of redondant now. First pics of production Dooku turned up today and we are going for another cycle of "worse than the proto" comments.

Anyway, enjoy your Obi-Wan, looking forward to your pics as mine is still a few days away from delivery.

Reaction score
The weather has not been cooperating, so I haven't been able to get any proper pics in natural lighting, but here are a few quick shots I took to highlight the portrait (which I think they knocked out of the park):

Reaction score
Hi guys...I've been feeling the pull of Hot Toys lately and this figure is why. I love Obi-Wan and this figure looks incredible. However I've never been a huge fan of clothed goods and looking at reviews of some of the Hot Toys it feels like we're paying a huge price for a really nice headsculpt on top of a cheap body that reminds me of the G.I. Joe figures from the 70's. Am I overlooking or missing something?