FS Hot Toys Remnant Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Hot Toys Heavy Infantry Mandalorian [TMS-010 The Mandalorian] - $373 Shipped - SOLD
I was able to get a second for a forum member, but they were able to find one. I still went through with the purchase so that I could help someone else out instead of it possibly going to a scalper.

Price is my cost, which is the price of the figure plus tax and shipping to me, plus shipping to you. You are only paying what you would've paid from Sideshow aside from shipping twice.

Still brand new and sealed in factory shipper. Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance and signature confirmation.

Must be a board member with some history. I want this to go to someone that needs it and not someone that's looking to cash in.

Price includes shipping but not PayPal fee. Please add 4% when paying as Goods and Services.

Hot Toys Remnant Stormtrooper (With Shipper) [TMS-011 The Mandalorian] - $330 Shipped - PENDING

Brand new in box. Art box was opened to inspect as I got these from Hong Kong. I did not open the plastic clam shell. I have an extra shipper for this figure so it will come with on.

Hot Toys Remnant Stormtrooper (No Shipper) [TMS-011 The Mandalorian] - $320 Shipped - SOLD
Brand new in box. Art box was opened to inspect as I got these from Hong Kong. I did not open the plastic clam shell. No shipper.

Price includes shipping but not PayPal fee. Please add 4% when paying as Goods and Services.

Last edited: