Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Reaction score
Amazing likeness. I'm sure they timed its release for 2020 anyway to fit the ESB 40th anniversary. We'll be seeing that re-release of Bespin Luke next year too, and hopefully that Bespin Han finally.

Reaction score
She's on the way! Got my notice that they'll be charging my card later this coming week. Figure it should arrive before the month's over!

Reaction score
She's on the way! Got my notice that they'll be charging my card later this coming week. Figure it should arrive before the month's over!
That's awesome! Now I patiently wait for the Bespin Han announcement...

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Looks very nice. I am very pleased with the sculpt. I would swear the head is the same as the Hoth Leia sculpt with different hair.
I really like her.
View media item 396100
View media item 396101
View media item 396102
View media item 396103I'm probably going to display her without the Bespin backdrop since none of my other HT Leias have a backdrop. I think she looks better posed with a weapon, even though she never held one while wearing this outfit.

I'll try to get some better photos up this weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great pics and thanks for sharing. I think the headsculpt is my favorite Leia headsculpt out there (or really the hairdo).

Reaction score
I got mine too, and thankfully there is no noticeable seam across the top of her head.

I hope HT knows that I would gladly pay for a "new" figure with the Hoth jumpsuit, Bespin head and stormtrooper blaster, so I can display a separate Bespin Escape Leia. They've already produced all the parts.

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, she looks great. It took a lot of willpower to pass on the Hoth Leia, but I'm glad I did.