Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Reaction score
Wow, didn't expect this one so soon. Strange that they reveal it and yet we're STILL waiting for the long rumored Hot Toys Bespin Han. Hopefully Hot Toys still has a few more figures like him to surprise us with at the show this weekend.

Also... how about offering Endor Leia (and Luke) for pre-order already before you unveil the next Leia, ok Hot Toys??

Reaction score
Very nice.

Not so sure about some of the other HT previews, especially figures that have already been released before by SS & HT (Cody, R2, Jango ect). Not sure we need these remaking. I'm after DS Commander and Gonk, but I doubt these will see the light of day now.

Reaction score
Most wanted figure revealed so far. So unexpected. HT do have a specific approach to what get a chance at release and in what order. EU or US based companies would certainly have prioritized more action oriented outfits first. Crossing fingers it does see production and is not delayed like Endor's version.

Reaction score
Wow, didn't expect this one so soon. Strange that they reveal it and yet we're STILL waiting for the long rumored Hot Toys Bespin Han. Hopefully Hot Toys still has a few more figures like him to surprise us with at the show this weekend.
Surely this means he can't be far away. Maybe we're about to see a slew of ESB product, like we have ROTJ. My fingers are crossed for Bespin Han and a Hot Toys chop at Hoth Luke and Snowspeeder pilot Luke (though I'm not holding my breath for that last one).

Hoth Leia will do me however, so I'll be passing on this one. But I'm excited for future releases this one may herald.

Reaction score
I think this is a gorgeous figure.

Interesting that there appear to be a few licences with Leia in the Bespin costume at the moment.

Reaction score
I think this is a gorgeous figure.

Interesting that there appear to be a few licences with Leia in the Bespin costume at the moment.

Yeah, that's a funny coincidence. On display at SDCC this year we have the Hot Toys Bespin Leia, a Gentle Giant Bespin Leia bust statue, and a Gentle Giant Jumbo Kenner version of her. There was a lot of talk of Hasbro offering a 6" Bespin Leia as a Target exclusive too, but it apparently turned out to be the Bespin Escape outfit instead. :)

Reaction score
Trying to decide if I should wait for this or just grab the Hoth Leia that's available now. If they would show us Bespin Han, that would help.

Reaction score
Following a video game Spiderman, a couple Marvel figures and Winnie the Pooh, Hot Toys solicited John Wick today. A Star Wars PO is getting closer. Hopefully, this Leia is next in line... unless they surprise us with one of their older reveals (DS Trooper, Pilot Poe, Endor Luke).

Reaction score
Following a video game Spiderman, a couple Marvel figures and Winnie the Pooh, Hot Toys solicited John Wick today. A Star Wars PO is getting closer. Hopefully, this Leia is next in line... unless they surprise us with one of their older reveals (DS Trooper, Pilot Poe, Endor Luke).
I keep forgetting they announced Poe.

Reaction score
Hot Toys have put up on their facebook page images of Leia Bespin. She looks really good.
Also in the images they have teased Han Bespin. Hopefully he won't come with a smirking face like the Stormtrooper version did.

Reaction score
Hot Toys have put up on their facebook page images of Leia Bespin. She looks really good.
Also in the images they have teased Han Bespin. Hopefully he won't come with a smirking face like the Stormtrooper version did.
She does look good. I assume she'll be pretty bare when it comes to accessories, so the price shouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But we definitely need the “Ford Finger” hand. “I can arrange that!”

Reaction score
Yep. A petition might be needed though unless they use the mold from Tarkin's set.

Reaction score
She looks incredible.

Are we getting a new Chewie as well?

Reaction score
We might. A Bespin Han is a sure thing and i could see Hot Toys going for another Chewy. They gotta make the most out of that figure with all the R&D involved for a single character. Crossing fingers improvements on the HS, as well as some specific ESB accessories, will warrant a purchase.

Reaction score
We might. A Bespin Han is a sure thing and i could see Hot Toys going for another Chewy. They gotta make the most out of that figure with all the R&D involved for a single character. Crossing fingers improvements on the HS, as well as some specific ESB accessories, will warrant a purchase.
I could see an Exclusive/Deluxe version with a disassembled C3PO in a backpack accessory.

I just hope they tweak his face a lot. He looked like Lennie from Of Mice And Men.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah I know, time for a reissue.
I view it that there are still numerous figures that need releasing before we get to ver 2 of things.

Hot Toys would even be better off tackling some of Sideshows efforts like Leia Boushh, Hoth Luke and Han or the Scout Trooper.

For example, I really want a general Veers.

Reaction score
Han Bespin by Hot Toys has never been made and some reissue's have already begun. They should always keep main characters around in one manner or another, it keeps new collectors interested and coming into the hobby. With the original Luke Bespin being nearly $700+ a reissue is a good idea. They can make it different from the first release. I'll take a Luke Hoth as well as the others you mentioned. I also want Slave Leia.

Reaction score
Han Bespin by Hot Toys has never been made and some reissue's have already begun. They should always keep main characters around in one manner or another, it keeps new collectors interested and coming into the hobby. With the original Luke Bespin being nearly $700+ a reissue is a good idea. They can make it different from the first release. I'll take a Luke Hoth as well as the others you mentioned. I also want Slave Leia.
While the Hot Toys Bespin Han hasn't been "officially" announced, he has been teased in the images for Bespin Leia.

Reaction score
I saw that, hopefully it is coming and soon. The Luke Bespin was teased again too I think with the ESB Vader. I was thinking that was the hint for that being reissued as well.
Of course, just because they tease something, that doesn't necessarily mean it will be made.

Reaction score
I think it's a good sign. They seem to be on a ESB kick lately and I for one appreciate it. :)