Hot Toys Patrol Trooper

Reaction score
I like the design, little screen time; wish they would put out some of the older teased stuff. Come on HT where's my gonk?

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing these guys. I am sure they were there but it must have been very brief.

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing these guys. I am sure they were there but it must have been very brief.
When Han and Qi'ra were fleeing from Moloch during the Speeder chase, a Patrol Trooper begins to chase after them on his Speeder Bike. He doesn't last long. That's the best look you get at one.

Reaction score
From the chase outside of Corellia spaceport. Only a few seconds screen time. Hard to figure out HT release strategy from one movie to another. This trooper has pretty much the same importance as the tank commander from Rogue One but get instant PO. Yet, the Mimban stormtrooper, arguably involved in a more important sequence, is still uncertain.

On a side note, even though HT rarely is THAT consistent with releases, could this mean a third Han release in his Correlia outfit on the horizon?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Would rather have a proper mud trooper with accessories...more than Solo shows.

Reaction score
I think we sometimes forget these figures take up to a year to proto-type, with that said this could have been one of the earlier approved concepts and might have had a longer or larger role in the original ( before Howard) cut

Reaction score
Think I will wait for this guy to go 50% off. I hope they do a Moloch (but I doubt it).

Reaction score
Very little chance these will be massively discounted. Might be some small deals, but I'm definitely not going to chance it. Absolutely love this design.

After making too many TFA troopers versus demand, they have been very conservative with trooper run sizes. This will likely go the way of the Shoretrooper. Very small production run, then high aftermarket prices after selling out. Same with the clean RO TK.

Reaction score
Very little chance these will be massively discounted. Might be some small deals, but I'm definitely not going to chance it. Absolutely love this design.

After making too many TFA troopers versus demand, they have been very conservative with trooper run sizes. This will likely go the way of the Shoretrooper. Very small production run, then high aftermarket prices after selling out. Same with the clean RO TK.

I think you're right. The FO troopers from TFA are still easy to get here in Germany (I didn't get any) and I've seen some ridiculously low prices for them as well. RO stuff and OT stuff is sold out so quickly that if you don't pre-order it, you won't get it.

It's really too bad that the ST troopers not selling is hirting the really cool stuff from RO and Han Solo, but I understand HT.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this based on the RO history. Cool design, and a unique trooper to add to my collection.

Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this one. I have space for one anthology trooper, and I was hoping it would be filled by either the Tank Commander or the Mimban Stormtrooper, but neither have been formally announced. If Hot Toys is done with Rogue One and Solo, this guy could fit the bill. Decisions decisions. :confused:

Reaction score
Can we get pictures of your whole setup? The room looks awesome too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I have numerous pictures in my collection thread in the limelighting section. Feel free to browse at your leisure.

Reaction score
I've been sitting on this guy for a week now. I got to get this ****** open!